• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Jarringly, Jerkoff Jussie Justice Just Jettisoned

Buy more AMMO. and use it, not sit on it.
Too old to give a fuck but want in on the Shoot while I can.
Will it be like a Turkey Shoot? What is the entry fee?
Let's kick it off.

Is the federal case still proceeding?
Should have been from the get-go. Someone stepped in pulled some strings. As I understand it the chief of police was caught off guard and isn't happy and I think he's black for what that's worth so race isn't the issue on the LEO side of it. I'm still sure there's a lot more political shit involved beyond poor jussie. It will come out with time. Let's see if the FBI and DOJ can redeem themselves?

That is why it is called the JUST-US system. I would not expect less from the gang of elitists which basically has tech, media and the entertainment world in a vice grip.

We are living in a very awkward period where we cannot expect to rely on the rule of law doing it's job anymore, but is still too early to implement the rule of the jungle.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan

Well, people are no longer talking about the Muller Report....

Sirhr

Ruh Roh Raggy;

https://www.chicksonright.com/young...FnfOg0bz0EipuGEXRyz3mZ-I6cZsxks8V3iblF8YTaxq0

On Tuesday, in the wake of the stunning news that the Cook County State’s Attorney’s office was dropping the charges against Empire actor Jussie Smollett, the Chicago Fraternal Order of Police said they were renewing their call for a federal investigation into State’s Attorney Kim Foxx and her office’s ‘interference’ in the case.

From Chicago Sun Times:

“The conduct of her office from the very beginning of this cases was highly, highly suspicious,” Martin Preib, the FOP’s second-vice-president, told the Chicago Sun-Times.

“The entire country is outraged by it. The evidence is overwhelming that he was legitimately charged in this case. This decision [to drop the charges] appears to be utterly arbitrary, capricious and suspicious.”
The FOP initially demanded a federal investigation to determine whether Foxx acted inappropriately when she tried to persuade Chicago Police Supt. Eddie Johnson to transfer the investigation of Smollett’s claim of being the target of a hate crime to the FBI.
Foxx’s initial request that Johnson transfer the case to the FBI came after an influential supporter of the “Empire” actor reached out to Foxx personally: Tina Tchen, a Chicago attorney and former chief of staff for former First Lady Michelle Obama, according to emails and text messages provided by Foxx to the Sun-Times in response to a public records request.
“The entire country is getting a window into the absurdity of the Chicago political and legal system,” Preib said.

I had an extremely busy work day and it still has one call to go.

Went out with the Mrs. and the kids for dinner. It is rare that we get to do that and I had a REALLY good day at work so wanted to go out. Haven't seen any news all day.

I have a call in 10 minutes and saw this thread and said WTF!

You have to be fucking kidding me

It's all a sham...and getting more overt on a daily basis. Almost intentionally designed to push people further and further towards some cathartic event...

Or not

Nothing to see at all... no Obama WH attorney prejudicing the SA.

No dirt... No graft. No conspiracy.

Cheers, Sirhr

But wait, There’s more... someone taking over the SPLC. Driving the top management out.... maybe to get control of their massive endowment and bully pulpit,

Same attorney, same day.... coincidence??

Hummmmm.

And here I am not a conspiracy theorist at all. But it’s not a conspiracy when the commies are up front about their plans....

Sirhr

Dead within a year or two, 80% chance by his own hand. Major internal issues.

nice job on the alliteration. catchy. he can spend the rest of his days looking over his shoulder now. oh, that's right. that's what he likes.

If any trump supporter had done this(just hypothetical, i know) , and roles reversed, the inner cities would already be burning.
That sounds like a win win.... so all we need to do is wear a Trump hat and claim that some Antifa NBP BLM Thug warriors came out of the alley and beat on us and they will burn their own cities down?

Oh, wait... doesn’t that stuff happen every day for real at Berkeley and in every s?$+hole around the country while the thugs just get a free pass and cheered on by the SJW media?

Too bad, because I’d endure a few wimp slaps from some hired soy boy if it would get someone to burn Watts again. Talk about a win!

Cheers, Sirhr

That sounds like a win win.... so all we need to do is wear a Trump hat and claim that some Antifa NBP BLM Thug warriors came out of the alley and beat on us and they will burn their own cities down?

Oh, wait... doesn’t that stuff happen every day for real at Berkeley and in every s?$+hole around the country while the thugs just get a free pass and cheered on by the SJW media?

Too bad, because I’d endure a few wimp slaps from some hired soy boy if it would get someone to burn Watts again. Talk about a win!

Cheers, Sirhr
Hold those thoughts while I get my burn to the motherfucking fucking ground, list up,... don't worry it's only about 8-10 total

The left wants us (the right) to start burning shit and hanging folks. This way they can come in and save the Country from us. The only winning move is not to play. They are destroying themselves. It takes patience and popcorn to just watch and wait. But in the end they are history.

From Breitbart...

Wait, you mean the Chicago SA was bought and paid for? How can something like that happen... in Chicago of all places?

Well... I... Never.

Seemed like such a nice city, too.

Ah hahahahahaha... Sirhr

PS. I crack myself up...

.....and now it sounds like a total plot to keep the riff growing. Thank you everyone for your work. Obama’s production company, Higher Ground Productions, created one fantastic drama with all the key factors and actors. Better than anything currently on Netflix.

Reactions: jungle45
Breitbart is reporting hes considering suing the CPD... Now THATS a special kind of stupid. And the feds still have an open investigation going on him so he's not totally in the clear yet...

Reactions: supercorndogs
If Jussie sues? The evidence has been sealed. The Cops can't prove shit. See how that worked out. :)

i love how they are claiming they arent prosecuting him because they are "too busy" and have "real criminals" to catch.

huh......if thats how it is......maybe ill just take a trip to Chi-town and cruise around at 150mph.......be like "nah, yall too busy to arrest me"

Reactions: cornhusker86
This just in... FBI and DoJ to review Jussie case and the events surrounding it...

Ok Jussie... just when you thought you pulled off the perfect self-lynchin... Door number two opens! And it’s federal.

There is an old saying that you have to work hard to get those wheels turning against you. But once they do... if you are guilty, you are pretty hosed!

Sirhr

Emanuel and the Machine are already on thin ice with the police-shooting-cover-up during the mayoral race. They're taking fire from both left and right on this one, which is why they immediately came out crying injustice. This appears mostly to be because they want to make it clear that the mayor's office was not where the order not to prosecute came from.

Normally if Rahm Emanuel was for something I would immediately suspect treachery and Marxism. In this case it appears that it's criminal faction infighting. The Obama's (everyone in that orbit) have more juice in Chicago than the mayor. I believe the Mayor was cut out of this decision, and that's why he's playing righteous indignation.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I had an extremely busy work day and it still has one call to go.

Went out with the Mrs. and the kids for dinner. It is rare that we get to do that and I had a REALLY good day at work so wanted to go out. Haven't seen any news all day.

I have a call in 10 minutes and saw this thread and said WTF!

You have to be fucking kidding me

It's all a sham...and getting more overt on a daily basis. Almost intentionally designed to push people further and further towards some cathartic event...

Or not

My thoughts too. They could have dragged this case out a couple years, and then dropped the charges, or plead to down to a ludicrously lite sentence after the spotlight was gone. Nope, they slam dunk this one shut, while everyone is watching, players are all on the court and the clock is still running. Then give everyone the finger as they file out collecting their fake apologies.

The plan could have only worked better, if his original plan had worked. Either way they managed to achieve the same results. Their dogmatic minions could care less about facts or laws. Their cause is too just to bogged down by those silly things.