• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JC Steel

verdugo60

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 6, 2010
    Denver, CO
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Jake and JC steel. Their "double flapper" target is awesome! They have some of the best prices on steel that I have seen and their youth ranch is a great idea to help kids out and make them self reliant. He shot really well at the SH Cup too! Really nice guy so go to him with your steel needs.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums...E-B4DC-62BE50D47FBB-1395-0000022A9A783AF4.jpg

I've bought from Jake in the past and picked up the free diamond targets at both the Bushnell Brawl and SH Cup. I know he supports the shooting sports and is a stand up guy. What I didn't know is that he can shoot like a boss! Good job on your place at the SH Cup, even if you got whooped by a 10 year old (I did too.)

Regards,
    -Dan

Jake @ JC Steel makes a fantastic product, and he is a great guy to deal with. I have teamed up with JC Steel for all of our targets, including the patented MQT targets. I will continue to use JC Steel in the future.

Kirk Roberts

Jake @ JC Steel makes a fantastic product, and he is a great guy to deal with. I have teamed up with JC Steel for all of our targets, including the patented MQT targets. I will continue to use JC Steel in the future.

Kirk Roberts

And I'm excited for that! Any pictures?

You guys are awesome. Thanks for the kind words!