• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jesse vs Kyle

Conspiracy theory: Ventura had him killed because dead men tell no tales. ?

Worldwide "American Sniper" movie revenue: $547,426,372

God only knows how many copies of the book sold at $30+, 5M+ at Amazon alone.

If anyone wants to look for motive, Kyle was a very large leak in a ~1B dollar boat directly (and indirectly much much more in patriotic sentiment). Eddie Ray Routh doesn't exactly seem like a naturally occurring phenomena, seems like he might have been manufactured.

I would like to know who put Eddie Ray Routh and those men together that day.

Reactions: diverdon
From what I understand Eddie’s mother called Kyle directly and asked him to help her son, who was a worthless fuck, and in the final analysis killed him just to steal his new truck.

Reactions: diverdon
I would like to know who put Eddie Ray Routh and those men together that day.

Looks like his mom did........this is from Wikipedia

"Chris Kyle had begun working with veterans after leaving the military. Routh's mother, who worked at the school that Kyle's children attended, had heard of his work and asked him to help her son. He agreed to take Routh to a shooting range, which Kyle believed had therapeutic value."

Watching Chris Kyle talk about it on Opie and Anthony Show was telling for me. It seemed like he was making it up as he went along, just my opinion/observation. Combine this with all his other BS stories there is no doubt in my mind he made it up. JTBV is a nutcase and certified dilusional, but hearing his points and facts seem very honest and sincere. His alleged damages and repercussions seem very plausible and are unfortunate. I could only imagine being exiled from such an important group/part of your life based on the lies from someone you never met other then a snapping a few pictures with. I have no idea why CK made so much shit up considering his monumental service but its fucked he threw this old (albeit deranged) man under the bus in the process.

I have no idea why CK made so much shit up considering his monumental service but its fucked he threw this old (albeit deranged) man under the bus in the process.

Maybe some PTSD,

maybe trying to find "connection" with the "non service" population because after what he had been through its not so easy to do,

maybe trying to satisfy the "needy" people wanting to hear a story after realizing the first few times these people were not satisfied by "I held 1.5 mils and did my job".

Last edited:
Well I’ve read transcripts and watched video of that young man. I find it extremely hard to believe his mother sent him shooting. He’s clearly in a couple different universes.

I have no idea why CK made so much shit up considering his monumental service but its fucked he threw this old (albeit deranged) man under the bus in the process.
He might have been coached by some calculating schuyster lawyer who did the actuarial work and found that the rewards would far outpace the liabilities.

All you have to do is read kyles book and he’s obviously full of shit. Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. I’ve met and drank with Jesse venture several times through a friend down in Mexico. He did come across like a guy that enjoyed the sound of his own voice to much but he wasn’t intolerable to me

People love to jump in and say "Oh, well Jesse is suing a widow... who just lost her husband." .......Just stop. Was Chris a Navy SEAL and accomplished sniper? Yes! But deep down the guy was a liar. You can see it on his face when it is brought up. I'm not a CK fan boy, Nay am I a JV one either. But Chris did slander Jesse!

There just NO WAY IN FUCK that Jesse V. came to a post funeral gathering, made a scene, in which he said "Y'all deserve to loose a couple guys.." Then Chris decked em in the face and ran out the back...... If i were Jesse I would have dropped charges once Chris passed away. But Jesse was well with in his rights to sue. None of the money Jesse won was taking from the mouths of Taya Kyle or her children. When Chris died she revived tons of support, and didn't even have to touch her check book.

Before this whole Jesse/Kyle show started I remember reading Kyle's book and thinking he was full of shit.

Hmmm, well that is one way of saying it. I guess CK's taste of the celebrity life of fame and easy money was just too sweet and became addicted to it, then needed to up the dose of his fix to get to the next level. It is easy to see how other celebrities famous and rich for spouting BS served as an example for him to try to copy. He was succeeding (at least partly) but he met his match in JV.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
If anything Jessie’s suit brought the book and family more attention. More books sold and more sympathy. I really don’t think Jessie has hurt Chris’s estate one bit. The other lie which have come out without Jesse’s involvement are much more damning. This lie is really trivial to Kyle fans.

The fact that all the media outlets are trying to overturn this precedent should concern everyone. The media wants to be abke to make shit up without accountbily or financial repercussions.

All you have to do is read kyles book and he’s obviously full of shit. Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out. I’ve met and drank with Jesse venture several times through a friend down in Mexico. He did come across like a guy that enjoyed the sound of his own voice to much but he wasn’t intolerable to me

We have all known and tolerated insane people who also have some “Sage” in them. I have heard Jesse say some very wise things over the years and at other times I just roll my eyes. He seems to have gotten loopier with age but I do still find some wisdom weaved into his rants. My judgement on the veracity of Kyles claim came from watching Kyle himself on Oreilly. It just did not come off as credible and seemed petty.....

Reactions: Fig
We have all known and tolerated insane people who also have some “Sage” in them. I have heard Jesse say some very wise things over the years and at other times I just roll my eyes. He seems to have gotten loopier with age but I do still find some wisdom weaved into his rants. My judgement on the veracity of Kyles claim came from watching Kyle himself on Oreilly. It just did not come off as credible and seemed petty.....
Well said actually, its probably been 9 years since I was around him last. He was a very nice guy and did make a lot of sense at times especially his political opinions back then. I’ll also say whenever I see him on TV I role my eyes a lot when he gets carried away with himself. I honestly don’t believe he said Orr did anything claimed in CK’s book. I’ve never met CK though so I can only form my opinion based on trying to read his book which was to painful for me to finish.

Well said actually, its probably been 9 years since I was around him last. He was a very nice guy and did make a lot of sense at times especially his political opinions back then. I’ll also say whenever I see him on TV I role my eyes a lot when he gets carried away with himself. I honestly don’t believe he said Orr did anything claimed in CK’s book. I’ve never met CK though so I can only form my opinion based on trying to read his book which was to painful for me to finish.

One thing that Jessie used to say a lot, was that we should have the option of “None of the above” when voting. I have always thought the voting system corrupted by having to vote for the lesser of two evils. Many folks just vote that way. Imagine if we actually saw the real numbers of folks who said “Hey, I dont like either of these assholes”.

One thing that Jessie used to say a lot, was that we should have the option of “None of the above” when voting. I have always thought the voting system corrupted by having to vote for the lesser of two evils. Many folks just vote that way. Imagine if we actually saw the real numbers of folks who said “Hey, I dont like either of these assholes”.

While that is often held out as what you should do from a moral perspective, if you look closely at the motives of whoever is pushing that idea, usually they want you to help their chosen candidate win.

This was evident in the last presidential election with all the Deep State Republicans going back on their promises and urging their supporters to "vote your conscience"... what they really wanted was Hillary to win as they preferred Hillary to having lost to trump and wanted her to win in a nice classic McStain style sour grapes.

It's basically the "October Surprise" trick that the Democrats ALWAYS try to play (and in the case of the supreme court nominee are also playing)

If say the evil Communist has a sure 10 votes, of hard line communists, but the Republican candidate has 13 possible supporters, if you can get 4 of those supporters to vote for "none of the above" or "vote their conscience" or vote some write in or small protest candidate.... The evil Communist gets a win!

Do you ever wonder why in just about every election right before the voting time if it's a conservative candidate, suddenly there is some accusations about some kind of moral issues or false accusations of something (things which of course democrats to all the time, but hardline communists don't care how much evil their chosen candidates do). And a bunch of party traitors talking about just don't vote....

Same as the supreme court hearing... months of work and investigation... then the false accusations start piling on right at the last moment (but not when they had plenty of time).

So yes... feel free to not vote for the lesser of 2 evils, but DON'T kid yourself, you are by your actions making sure that the Greater of the 2 evils WILL win and you can't escape your own part of it.

Reactions: jakelly
While that is often held out as what you should do from a moral perspective, if you look closely at the motives of whoever is pushing that idea, usually they want you to help their chosen candidate win.

This was evident in the last presidential election with all the Deep State Republicans going back on their promises and urging their supporters to "vote your conscience"... what they really wanted was Hillary to win as they preferred Hillary to having lost to trump and wanted her to win in a nice classic McStain style sour grapes.

It's basically the "October Surprise" trick that the Democrats ALWAYS try to play (and in the case of the supreme court nominee are also playing)

If say the evil Communist has a sure 10 votes, of hard line communists, but the Republican candidate has 13 possible supporters, if you can get 4 of those supporters to vote for "none of the above" or "vote their conscience" or vote some write in or small protest candidate.... The evil Communist gets a win!

Do you ever wonder why in just about every election right before the voting time if it's a conservative candidate, suddenly there is some accusations about some kind of moral issues or false accusations of something (things which of course democrats to all the time, but hardline communists don't care how much evil their chosen candidates do). And a bunch of party traitors talking about just don't vote....

Same as the supreme court hearing... months of work and investigation... then the false accusations start piling on right at the last moment (but not when they had plenty of time).

So yes... feel free to not vote for the lesser of 2 evils, but DON'T kid yourself, you are by your actions making sure that the Greater of the 2 evils WILL win and you can't escape your own part of it.

I am faced with this dilemma this fall.

I can vote for Charlie Baker a RINO'S RINO, or I can write in Donald Trump.

Baker joined the never Trump Cabal on the island in Georgia prior to the 2016 election and has gone out of his way to NOT support any policy Trump has been championing.

During the primary his challenger (kind of a crazy guy) with no money did pretty well considering.

I think it was a message to Baker but he refuses to liste, even now hedging on Kavanaugh.

Dems in state have even proposed baker as a challenger to Trump because he has the title of most effective governor in the US and he supports more Dem causes than Republican ones.

I cant and will not vote for this guy.

I may end up with Deval Patricks holdover staff member.

Met ck at a women's ar clinic before many knew who he was.
Hanging around the sponsors tent he didn't have a line for autographs or anything.
The 300 plus woman were infatuated with some guy in a kilt, I forget who that was.

We talked about the event and womens shooting, nothing from his service.
I remember him poking fun at my holstered snub nose.
The guys looked at it and passed it around and decided it was nice for a snuby.

The man seemed genuine and didn't feel the need to talk down to anyone.

I suppose fame and money can change anyone, but he didn't seem that type at the time.

I am faced with this dilemma this fall.
I can vote for Charlie Baker a RINO'S RINO, or I can write in Donald Trump.
Baker joined the never Trump Cabal on the island in Georgia prior to the 2016 election and has gone out of his way to NOT support any policy Trump has been championing.
During the primary his challenger (kind of a crazy guy) with no money did pretty well considering.
I think it was a message to Baker but he refuses to liste, even now hedging on Kavanaugh.
Dems in state have even proposed baker as a challenger to Trump because he has the title of most effective governor in the US and he supports more Dem causes than Republican ones.
I cant and will not vote for this guy.
I may end up with Deval Patricks holdover staff member.

See in that case you have a slightly different issue.. you have somebody pretending to be a Republican while really being a Democrat wanting you to vote for them. In that case you might consider that it's better to have a known enemy than a traitor waiting for an opportunity to stab you in the back. You can actually work with an enemy sometimes, but not with a traitor.