• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JFK Someone's finally coming forward with the truth.

Why is Admiral Mike Rodgers a picture on a milk carton?

Warning? Prediction?
That was back in 2017 or so early in Trumps admin when he was complaining about having his office bugged as well as other subterfuge against him.

The fact Schumer said it and wasn’t put on a trial to expose and name names on who in the intel community would subvert the Republic was the news.

In those circles this is supposed to be known but not mentioned publicly unless in desperation to bring down a guy wanting to end the practices that are hidden.

What they did with the body behind the curtain at Parkland's Trauma Center and on the plane back to Washington, noone will unravel; entry wounds moved, entry wounds made into exit wounds, forensic drawings showing a small entry wound at the rear of the skull, no massive gunshot wound the Zapruder film captured.

I've yet to see an actual untouched photo showing the loose scalp and cratered skull, sans a brain, that witnesses at Trauma Room later described.

Reactions: Ronws
There are those that say the limo driver torqued his body around and with his weak hand, shot the president behind the right temple. I say impossible. He wouldn't even be able to see the right side of JFK's head from that postion.

But the SS agent sitting in the right front passenger seat...
That would be the upward angle I always believed the skull shot came from.
I'll be damned...

1700407503054.png

Last edited:
There are those that say the limo driver torqued his body around and with his weak hand, shot the president behind the right temple. I say impossible. He wouldn't even be able to see the right side of JFK's head from that postion.

But the SS agent sitting in the right front passenger seat...
That would be the upward angle I always believed the skull shot came from.
I'll be damned...

View attachment 8275836
I dodnt thnk so. Watched it really slowly and he isnt torqued when the shot hists his head. Sip to .54

1700412010253.png

I dodnt thnk so. Watched it really slowly and he isnt torqued when the shot hists his head. Sip to .54

View attachment 8275928

That freeze frame you posted also pretty much alleviates my newfound possibility the passenger side SS agent could be an in-car shooter. Connely's big head is in the way. In fact, neither one of the front seat SS are even looking back when the final shot hit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronws and Maggot
That freeze frame you posted also pretty much alleviates my newfound possibility the passenger side SS agent could be an in-car shooter. Connely's big head is in the way.
And sadly, we find ourselves exactly where we were. We know the CIA did, or sponsored it, we know pretty much for sure the Mob pulled the trigger, but that still leaves questions that will likely never be answered.

One thing we can all be certain of, those shots changed the course of history, and not for the good.

Last edited:
And sadly, we find ourselves exactly where we were. We know the CIA did, or sponsored it, we know pretty much for sure the Mob pulled the trigger, but that still leaves questions that will likely never be answered.

One thing we can all be certain of, those shots changed the course of history, and not for the good.
Here is what I find interesting. It is the disconnect for some that the official story is correct beyond question.

Even recently with some Jan 6 footage released. The Capitol police officer was killed by being beat to death with a fire extinguisher is seen after his supposed death move stuff out of the way of the tour group coming through. He actually "dies" a few days later from a "stroke."

Footage of the Jan 6 shaman (actually a Navy veteran) being led into rooms with police officers unlocking doors for him. But we were told he was leading the charge to take over the US government.

According to documents released by the government, the Gulf of Tonkin incident is now known to be a misrepresentation of facts. Yes, the US Navy was there and yes, some VC boats were around but we did not have dead sailors floating in the Gulf.

A huge number of people call into the question the official story that a handful of guys with box cutters were able to overpower and kill two pilots at 6 feet or more and around 185 pounds-ish of former miltiary experience and expertly fly planes in a way that even the normal pilots of those planes could not accomplish at over Mach 1 into targets about as wide as an aircraft carrier with no dutch roll going on.

The destruction of the US Maine.

Las Vegas. How does an old man in his 60s break out one of those windows and take an AR-15 in 5.56 and using a bump stock get so many hits at 450 yards and 33 floors up? How does one reconcile the sound of a 5.56 with a bump stock with the recorded sound from the concert area hearing what sounds like a Ma Deuce? The FBI closes the case with no definitive findings to report. So, they are either lying or they really Keystone Kops blundering idiots who could not find their way out of a wet paper bag if they had a sharp knife in each hand and flopped around like a fish out of water.

In sophomore year of high school, my biology textbook mentioned of a government experiment by way of the Army that released a mild flu bug over the Golden Gate Bridge. And followed the infection rates at local hospitals to prove the ability to track the wind back the Bridge. That's not a theory, that is a fact.

Or the black soldiers who were purposefully infected with syphillis to track those effects.

In WWII, a woman broke the japanese code and we learned that they had plans to invade Hawaii. It was an easier target than, say, San Francisco. We had plenty of time to vacate our ships from Pearl Harbor and did not.

But somehow, the government is telling the truth about JFK.

Interesting...

Here is what I find interesting. It is the disconnect for some that the official story is correct beyond question.

Even recently with some Jan 6 footage released. The Capitol police officer was killed by being beat to death with a fire extinguisher is seen after his supposed death move stuff out of the way of the tour group coming through. He actually "dies" a few days later from a "stroke."

Footage of the Jan 6 shaman (actually a Navy veteran) being led into rooms with police officers unlocking doors for him. But we were told he was leading the charge to take over the US government.

According to documents released by the government, the Gulf of Tonkin incident is now known to be a misrepresentation of facts. Yes, the US Navy was there and yes, some VC boats were around but we did not have dead sailors floating in the Gulf.

A huge number of people call into the question the official story that a handful of guys with box cutters were able to overpower and kill two pilots at 6 feet or more and around 185 pounds-ish of former miltiary experience and expertly fly planes in a way that even the normal pilots of those planes could not accomplish at over Mach 1 into targets about as wide as an aircraft carrier with no dutch roll going on.

Las Vegas. How does an old man in his 60s break out one of those windows and take an AR-15 in 5.56 and using a bump stock get so many hits at 450 yards and 33 floors up? How does one reconcile the sound of a 5.56 with a bump stock with the recorded sound from the concert area hearing what sounds like a Ma Deuce? The FBI closes the case with no definitive findings to report. So, they are either lying or they really Keystone Kops blundering idiots who could not find their way out of a wet paper bag if they had a sharp knife in each hand and flopped around like a fish out of water.

In sophomore year of high school, my biology textbook mentioned of a government experiment by way of the Army that released a mild flu bug over the Golden Gate Bridge. And followed the infection rates at local hospitals to prove the ability to track the wind back the Bridge. That's not a theory, that is a fact.

Or the black soldiers who were purposefully infected with syphillis to track those effects.

In WWII, a woman broke the japanese code and we learned that they had plans to invade Hawaii. It was an easier target than, say, San Francisco. We had plenty of time to vacate our ships from Pearl Harbor and did not.

Interesting...
Lets not forget MK Ultra where the CIA was dropping liquid LSD into unsuspecting folks drinks then taking notes. And other stuff.

Reactions: camocorvette

Interesting...
With all the evidence out there showing the contrary, I look with great suspicion at anyone that still says Biden actually won the 2020 election or Oswald acted alone and was the lone shooter.

Even Jackie Kennedy, when insisting on wearing the gore splattered pink outfit during LBJ's swearing in on Air Force One, stated "Let Them See What They've Done."

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette

Interesting...
I know right.

90613D3A-0D58-4496-80B6-DF9B26C44687.png

This has been posted here before and it’s really long but worth a watch.

If you watch carefully, at 1:50:15 It does appear that the driver swings around with a gun...but to my eye, it looks like some sort of photo shop, or the equivalent of the day. The driver's arm doesnt seem to move in the way a human arm would.

Then he gets to the storm drain.

This guy really ties a lot together, valid or not, back tothe film.

Last edited:
This has been posted here before and it’s really long but worth a watch.

I have seen that before. Some of the theories are a bit far-fetched. And does not disprove that conspiracy existed.

I can theorize the LHO was part of it but no one actually identifies him specifically as the shooter, only that his profile looked like the guy. And the shot that ventilated JFK's brain case did not come from the 6th floor of the DISD School Depository. He was a patsy, as he described. He was a spook. "Sheep-dipped." Recruited into the CIA right out of the Marines. The very same CIA that JFK announced that he would break into thousands of pieces and scatter to the wind. I wonder if the CIA might fear for its own livelihood?
hmm....

I was going to edit to add. But never mind. Do we have verifiable results of an autopsy on Oswald? Where is he buried? If we exhumed his casket in Rose Hill Park Cemetary in Fort Worth, Texas, what would we find? A quote from PT Barnum about a sucker being born every minute? Although, granted, easier to just kill the guy. Odd that LHO would die from a gunshot that was not to the head. Totally in the presence of first responders. Then, again, Keystone Kops.

Homer Simpson was running the ER.

"Doh!"

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Notice the amount of pink mist and bone and hide coming back to you in the view of the lens. That would be zero. Granted, there is no blood and bone flying back from the impact site. However, this was not a frangible round.

To be fair, This is a .270 Win, similar to the 6.8 Western, so, bigger than the 6.5 Mannlicher Carcano

If you watch carefully, at 1:50:15 It does appear that the driver swings around with a gun...but to my eye, it looks like some sort of photo shop, or the equivalent of the day. The driver's arm doesnt seem to move in the way a human arm would.

Then he gets to the storm drain.

This guy really ties a lot together, valid or not, back tothe film.
My storm drain theory panned out, except I thought Files was the shooter using the Fireball.

I do remember now a claim about some no name kid being in there and being the shooter who exited the storm drain and wandered up to some business. However, hiring a couple of amateur kids never seemed plausible and stuck in my mind.

I give myself a 90.

My storm drain theory panned out, except I thought Files was the shooter using the Fireball.

I do remember now a claim about some no name kid being in there and being the shooter who exited the storm drain and wandered up to some business. However, hiring a couple of amateur kids never seemed plausible and stuck in my mind.

I give myself a 90.
That was my first thought, who would trust a deal like this to a couple young clowns?

Reactions: TexPatriot
Notice the amount of pink mist and bone and hide coming back to you in the view of the lens. That would be zero. Granted, there is no blood and bone flying back from the impact site. However, this was not a frangible round.

To be fair, This is a .270 Win, similar to the 6.8 Western, so, bigger than the 6.5 Mannlicher Carcano

The shot, as I've said for years from the way the target reacted on impact, came from front / below and was a near point blank raking or shearing shot that peeled the President's scalp backward and canoe'd the right side of his head.

As the Everything is a Rich Man's Trick video above also pointed out, the Grassy knoll was too high as that above angle would have driven Kennedy's head down and plumed the top cap of his skull up instead of blowing the back of it out.

Reactions: Ronws and Maggot

Charles Harrelson's weapon of choice for the Judge John Wood hit in San Antonio was a Weatherby in a .243.

Harrelson was one of the "hobos" near the RR overpass that was rounded up and quickly released. I don't think he was the storm drain shooter, however, too big.

My sister met him in El Paso hanging out at Liz Chagra's boutique. She described him as very low key and polite as he drank coffee from a tea cup set.

Just saw this this morning. Figured I’d leave it here as it’s timely .

I’ve no trust for doctors either but appears all 7 involved in the aftermath of Kennedy becoming unalived said the official narrative is bullshit
My opinion hasn't improved either after a last week routine appointment. They pushed me hard initially to take the jab when the manufactured panic was in full swing and finally gave up.

But last week's newest question, after all of the routine ones was, 'Would you accept a blood transfusion?' I asked if it would be screened for diseases and the vaccine and the nurse didn't answer.

I then said 'Put me down as a No.'

My opinion hasn't improved either after a last week routine appointment. They pushed me hard initially to take the jab when the manufactured panic was in full swing and finally gave up.

But last week's newest question, after all of the routine ones was, 'Would you accept a blood transfusion?' I asked if it would be screened for diseases and the vaccine and the nurse didn't answer.

I then said 'Put me down as a No.'
We have a member here who just went through hell with the CPS over transfusions for his child.

I dodnt have an answer right now, but if its "take this blood, its all we've got, or die", would make you think.

We have a member here who just went through hell with the CPS over transfusions for his child.

I dodnt have an answer right now, but if its "take this blood, its all we've got, or die", would make you think.
That all went through my mind sitting there. I thought a person could have their own blood drawn and kept in cold storage in a blood bank.

But then it might be like getting deer sausage back from the processor. You're not sure who's gut shot deer you're getting.

Lots of stories from WWII of Nazis bleeding out rather than risking getting Black or Jew blood in a transfusion.

P

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: tex68w and Maggot
That all went through my mind sitting there. I thought a person could have their own blood drawn and kept in cold storage in a blood bank.

But then it might be like getting deer sausage back from the processor. You're not sure who's gut shot deer you're getting.
I reckon when it comes right down to it its like I told my mom when they discovered a fast growing tumor in her brain..."If you dont have the operation, you die. If you do at least you've got a chance."

I reckon when it comes right down to it its like I told my mom when they discovered a fast growing tumor in her brain..."If you dont have the operation, you die. If you do at least you've got a chance."
I was faced with that decision four years ago Dec. 11th.

Life w/out a prostate sucks but it beat the alternative.

A buddy went throung it a couple years back, he's doing well. Medicine has come a long way.

My bosses are the two owners of the company I work at. One of them has beaten prostate cancer twice. He was recovering from it when I got there in 2010 and then he beat it, again, last year.

In my bloodwork, my PSA is .4.

Anyway, we all get something or another. My wife's favorite songwriter, Dan Fogelberg, passed away at the tender young age of 56 from prostate cancer.

All guys need to get yourself checked and kick its butt hard. And they no longer do the finger test ("Spend any time in prison, Doc?") That is not accurate. For example, I have symptoms of a swollen prostate but no cancer. The only real way to check is a blood test.

My bosses are the two owners of the company I work at. One of them has beaten prostate cancer twice. He was recovering from it when I got there in 2010 and then he beat it, again, last year.

In my bloodwork, my PSA is .4.

Anyway, we all get something or another. My wife's favorite songwriter, Dan Fogelberg, passed away at the tender young age of 56 from prostate cancer.

All guys need to get yourself checked and kick its butt hard. And they no longer do the finger test ("Spend any time in prison, Doc?") That is not accurate. For example, I have symptoms of a swollen prostate but no cancer. The only real way to check is a blood test.
I had a beautiful lady doc that told me my PSA was 4 and then it went to 8. She insisted on giving me the finger, my first exam. She assured me she had small hands. Her practice didn't take insurance so I had to switch.

A urologist did a biopsy where they take test samples of the prostate and was diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer. He said if I didn't act I wouldn't make it to 70. So I had to decide removal or radiation.

If you do radiation and it comes back you're out of options because removal is meaningless, its usually spead, whereas if you do surgery and remove it and don't get it all, you can do radiation as a backup.

Most drs want to do radiation after surgery anyway just as a precaution. I didn't because Covid hit and my doc didn't want me exposed at a weakened state. Anyway, my PSA readings are now -0.

Back to my former beautiful lady doc. I told my current doc I was going back to her to get another prostate exam but not tell her I had it removed. :LOL:

I had a beautiful lady doc that told me my PSA was 4 and then it went to 8. She insisted on giving me the finger, my first exam. She assured me she had small hands. Her practice didn't take insurance so I had to switch.

A urologist did a biopsy where they take test samples of the prostate and was diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer. He said if I didn't act I wouldn't make it to 70. So I had to decide removal or radiation.

If you do radiation and it comes back you're out of options because removal is meaningless, its usually spead, whereas if you do surgery and remove it and don't get it all, you can do radiation as a backup.

Most drs want to do radiation after surgery anyway just as a precaution. I didn't because Covid hit and my doc didn't want me exposed at a weakened state. Anyway, my PSA readings are now -0.

Back to my former beautiful lady doc. I told my current doc I was going back to her to get another prostate exam but not tell her I had it removed. :LOL:
Glad you made it. We need somebody to lead the charge across the Rubitomac.🤣

You and @Maggot will get a kick out of this. Back in 2011, when the one boss was still recovering, some stuff, including medical stuff would arrive by mail at the office, which is not uncommon for us, long story, another time. Anyway, one box from a medical company arrived for him and I wondered what it was. The other boss said, "Probably his penis pump."

See, comedy is about timing.

I returned the favor. The other boss and I were talking about music and I mentioned Motorhead and Lemmy Kilmister. He asked about what was that thing on Lemmy's face.

I said it was a tax write-off as a dependent.

For myself:

• Haha
What they did with the body behind the curtain at Parkland's Trauma Center and on the plane back to Washington, noone will unravel; entry wounds moved, entry wounds made into exit wounds, forensic drawings showing a small entry wound at the rear of the skull, no massive gunshot wound the Zapruder film captured.

I've yet to see an actual untouched photo showing the loose scalp and cratered skull, sans a brain, that witnesses at Trauma Room later described.
i saw a picture once, maybe even here in the pit. i don't think i could say for sure it was legit, like anything else i never saw in person.

sickens me that so many accept the lie
Sickens and disgusts me that "the most trusted man in America", Walter Cronkite, blusterd "The idea that there was more than one shooter is preposterous!"

That just shows MSM has been a tool for the deep state for at least as long there were radios and televisions and I'm sure before that.

We have hand written and printed testimony, audio recordings, still photos, motion picture footage and first hand eye witnesses that are still alive today and we can't decide what really happened. It's what makes me laugh when people want to debate "facts" about things in biblical times especially, but any time in history really.

We have hand written and printed testimony, audio recordings, still photos, motion picture footage and first hand eye witnesses that are still alive today and we can't decide what really happened. It's what makes me laugh when people want to debate "facts" about things in biblical times especially, but any time in history really.
Some of s KNOW what happened. We may not know the actual names of the shooters but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to put 6.5 and 6.5 together.

Reactions: gigamortis
"the most trusted man in America", Walter Cronkite, blusterd
Don’t you get me started, Don’t you do it, don’t you bring up that lying bastard who probably is responsible for more Americans and Vietnamese, both north and south being killed after 1968 than any one living individual.

If that lying bastard had been able to put out the same lies about the Battle of the Bulge in WWII as he did about the Battle of Tet, we would now all be speaking German east of the Mississippi and Japanese west of the Mississippi

That POS invented fake news.

I tried to warn you, and I’m in a nice mood today, make me really made and Snipershide will run out of electrons trying to put out all my anger.

and for seconds, Traitor john kerry. He and cronkite, two more worse absolute piles of runny dog excrement that have ever existed.

Don’t you get me started, Don’t you do it, don’t you bring up that lying bastard who probably is responsible for more Americans and Vietnamese, both north and south being killed after 1968 than any one living individual.

If that lying bastard had been able to put out the same lies about the Battle of the Bulge in WWII as he did about the Battle of Tet, we would now all be speaking German east of the Mississippi and Japanese west of the Mississippi

I tried to warn you, and I’m in a nice mood today, make me really made and Snipershide will run out of electrons trying to put out all my anger.

and for seconds, Traitor john kerry. He and cronkite, two more worse absolute piles of runny dog excrement that have ever existed.
Amen, twin brother from another mother. He was a lying sack of shit and purveyor of lies to serve the yahoos who seem intent on being shitty.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick

Tell us how you really feel. 😉
Walter spun news all the time and CBS backed it. We know it goes back to print media. Whether it's Goebbels or Hurst the media has been misleading people for years.

Tell us how you really feel. 😉
Walter spun news all the time and CBS backed it. We know it goes back to print media. Whether it's Goebbels or Hurst the media has been misleading people for years.
He pretty much single handedly turned the Vietnam War from an offensive war to one of defense/withdraw when he declared the war not winnable.

The FBI did not become the scumbags they are today without decades of shady shit under their belts. Hoover was a lying sack of homosexual shit in the 1920's and 30's, in the 1940's his organization was unaware of 99% of all the shady shit the Germans were doing in this country. They got their first big break when the son of a German immigrant was forced to aid German spies by his father. The son went to the FBI and made them aware of the plan, the FBI used him to get them when they rowed off of a U-boat onto the shores of Jersey. Then contrary to the deal the kid made, the FBI turned on the kid and had him executed with the spies. They deported the woman who sold out Dillinger after they promised not to deport her. Their word has been worthless for over 100 years.

Hoover hated both Kennedys. Hoover had strong mob connections and LBJ was a straight up crook and known pedophile from his school teacher days before congress. They murdered Marilyn Monroe, they murdered plenty of other people. Hell the FBI knew Malcohm X was going to get murdered and let it happen.

Do you really think this was a fluke? or random killing by a guy with an 80 IQ?

The FBI did not become the scumbags they are today without decades of shady shit under their belts. Hoover was a lying sack of homosexual shit in the 1920's and 30's, in the 1940's his organization was unaware of 99% of all the shady shit the Germans were doing in this country. They got their first big break when the son of a German immigrant was forced to aid German spies by his father. The son went to the FBI and made them aware of the plan, the FBI used him to get them when they rowed off of a U-boat onto the shores of Jersey. Then contrary to the deal the kid made, the FBI turned on the kid and had him executed with the spies. They deported the woman who sold out Dillinger after they promised not to deport her. Their word has been worthless for over 100 years.

Hoover hated both Kennedys. Hoover had strong mob connections and LBJ was a straight up crook and known pedophile from his school teacher days before congress. They murdered Marilyn Monroe, they murdered plenty of other people. Hell the FBI knew Malcohm X was going to get murdered and let it happen.

Do you really think this was a fluke? or random killing by a guy with an 80 IQ?
Look at their origin and who they teamed up with during WWII. They were tight with the mafia to get intel in Europe. Get in bed with a piece of shit yuo'll smell like shit.

Reactions: BurtG