• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JFK Someone's finally coming forward with the truth.

What I am saying is that Oswald was a player in this. Your supposition of him being a wife beater commie seeking fame is a totally WAG fantasy. Reminds me of someone who theorized that one of the follow up vehicles had ss agents in it armed with M4s. When shots rang out, an agent picked up his rifle and accidently made the kill shot. Totally unbelievable, even for most conspiracy nuts.

I have seen game being shot and they do not move toward the direction the bullet came from. And the exit wound, if there is one, is not nearly as big as what we see in the film. I am not theorizing, I am going of actual physical and visual evidence we can look at every single stinking day.

And no, shooting watermelons is not like shooting a flesh-wrapped skull.

There are also some eyewitness testimony still listed by others than the "official" keepers of information who heard bullets from different directions. Chips of concrete flying. Again, not theorizing, just relating the evidence others have provided, if we are going to stick only to evidence.

Again, I have read a book from a former Marine Scout Sniper who got to stand at the window and look at the angles and surmised this could not have been done by LHO. I realize, that is not evidence. But it does call into question the "official" story that you are supporting.

I get it, strange world, strange things happen. Why aren't we spending this kind of energy to find the list of Epstein's clients, for example?
Sorry but it actually is fact, as close to facts can get that he was a wife beater, he was a commie, and he did think pretty highly of himself.

All of that sums up the man pretty well.

No doubt he was a "player". The question is who was playing him.

What I am saying is that Oswald was a player in this. Your supposition of him being a wife beater commie seeking fame is a totally WAG fantasy. Reminds me of someone who theorized that one of the follow up vehicles had ss agents in it armed with M4s. When shots rang out, an agent picked up his rifle and accidently made the kill shot. Totally unbelievable, even for most conspiracy nuts.

I have seen game being shot and they do not move toward the direction the bullet came from. And the exit wound, if there is one, is not nearly as big as what we see in the film. I am not theorizing, I am going of actual physical and visual evidence we can look at every single stinking day.

There are also some eyewitness testimony still listed by others than the "official" keepers of information who heard bullets from different directions. Chips of concrete flying. Again, not theorizing, just relating the evidence others have provided, if we are going to stick only to evidence.

Again, I have read a book from a former Marine Scout Sniper who got to stand at the window and look at the angles and surmised this could not have been done by LHO. I realize, that is not evidence. But it does call into question the "official" story that you are supporting.

I get it, strange world, strange things happen. Why aren't we spending this kind of energy to find the list of Epstein's clients, for example?
I think my WAG and random musing comments are fairly qualified, but also well supported.

Nobody is talking about shooting watermelons but you. I have read books where people make all kinds of outlandish claims, and seen witness testimony to the same. If twenty people say they heard shots from one spot and one guy says he heard it from another, should we give that one persons account as much weight as the twenty?

1700228181552.png

What year did he look out that window and determine the shots were not possible? It would be nice if I could the film used as evidence in the Warren report where they attached a camera to a rifle and recored a car passing through and determined the shots were possible.

1700228494914.png

1700228584353.png

Attachments

• 1700228271759.png
    1700228271759.png
    309.5 KB · Views: 41
Yes, my interpretation of that photo is cases laying randomly where they landed.

And whats the evidence that evidence was planted? Please don't tell me because they needed to set up Oswald again. Thats not evidence. That is your hypothesis.

Your mud slinging makes you seem so cognizant and well spoken. I am more and more convinced you are not prone to making rash decisions and judgements. And that your ideas must be well thought out and flexible when faced with new facts. Its nice to see you didn't wake up from your afternoon nap grumpy, gramps. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're an idiot that thinks those shell casings jacked from a claw extracted bolt rifle landed randomly in a line 30" apart under the supposed sniper's window like the photo shows.

And also you're a POS for coming on a thinking man's thread and trashing it with your retarded lone shooter bloviations, contradictions and hypocracy.

Did you give your mother her enema?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Isaiah Sweet shot his grandparents form the front in the head with a SKS. Himself and the room was splattered with blood and people bits. Does that mean someone else actually shot them from the back?

You're an idiot that thinks those shell casings jacked from a claw extracted bolt rifle landed randomly in a line 30" apart under the supposed sniper's window like the photo shows.

And also you're a POS for coming on a thinking man's thread and trashing it with your retarded lone shooter bloviations, contradictions and hypocracy.

Did you give your mother her enema?
Two are directly beside each other, one is distance away. "lined up" GASP It was a staged. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No, way it could have been kicked or landed on end bounced and rolled, landed on the boxes and rolled down them, got stuck under the extractor had to be pulled free and tossed, brass don't do tat, huh? Its always in a perfect pile when I retrieve it, never do I find one 5 feet away from the others. :rolleyes:

Its nice to see you woke up in a better mood this morning. Did the nurse come help you get out of bed yet at the home? Maybe she could help untwist your undergarments, or wash the sand out of your no touch triangle?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are correct. I always laugh at the official recreation where they have a "marksman" shoot a Carcano rifle from a raised platform at a moving target of a dried cadaver skull which comes apart in brittle shards and somehow claim that proves their lone shooter hypothesis.

There was a volley of lead flying from multiple shooters from different places in a span of time that was like a firing squad.

Too many bullets, in fact, to fit the official report. An unexplained shot outside of the reported three hit a curb that cut a spectator's face with a bullet or concrete frag. The city of Dallas had a crew out to replace that section of curb within days.

Two are directly beside each other, one is distance away. "lined up" GASP It was a staged. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No, way it could have been kicked or landed on end bounced and rolled, landed on the boxes and rolled down them, got stuck under the extractor had to be pulled free and tossed, brass don't do tat, huh? Its always in a perfect pile when I retrieve it, never do I find one 5 feet away from the others. :rolleyes:

Its nice to see you woke up in a better mood this morning. Did the nurse come help you get out of bed yet at the home? Maybe she could help untwist your undergarments, or wash the sand out of your no touch triangle?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're proof a public forum attracts scum. Fucking idiot... LOL

And vice versa. See how the casings are laying? Go ahead and provide the evidence of how that proves that Oswald did it. Prior behavior, etctera. Is that something they were training in the Marines back then?

Possibly this picture proves neither summation.

Granted, the Carcano used a "clip" for ammo, allowing to shooter to fire, cycle, eject, insert another round.

So, one police officer initially called the rifle a Mauser. He could easily have been mistaken. It could have always been a Carcano and we simply had a Keystone Kops moment. If so, then, how do trust the police to identify LHO as the guy when they cannot properly identify a weapon? To be fair, I bet most police officers, no insult meant, don't recognize as many firearms as even the least educated in this forum, myself included.

So, if you want uphold the Dallas Police, too, well, you can't have it both ways. Either there was more than one rifle or we have "expert" witnesses that cannot tell the difference between a Mannlicher and a Mauser. Possibly an easy mistake in the rush of things and the adrenalin. Which, again, calls into question their judgement.

What seals it though is Oswald publically saying he was a patsy. A term most might not know. So, why would he know? Because he was sheep-dipped. Recruited out of the Marines and into the CIA.

So, let's go to Fort Worth, Texas and exhume him. What would we find? Of course, by now, he would have died of natural causes, anyway.

He may or may not have made the kill shot but I think he knew something and was in on it. His own damn words from his own loose lips tie him to it. If he did not know anything about it, he would simply have shut up and waited for an attorney. And really, his actions afterwards at the theater.

Not even talking about the Warren Commission report. Just the public domain facts that we all have heard. And it alludes to an actual conspiracy. So, while LHO is damning himself, he is also damning others. And so Jack Ruby takes care of those loose lips. And then conveniently dies a few weeks later.

"I still have the shovel."
Ruby didn't die days later. He died like 4 years later.

Ruby died a few weeks after Jolly West administered a so-called flu shot during the time Ruby was incarcerated.

Nice catch on the Ruby death comment. A couple of people keep taking liberties with the facts to bolster their stories. Hard to read them all carefully enough to spot all the bullshit.

Jack Ruby became ill and was diagnosed with cancer. He died of a pulmonary embolism in 1967.

Nice catch on the Ruby death comment. A couple of people keep taking liberties with the facts to bolster their stories. Hard to read them all carefully enough to spot all the bullshit.

Jack Ruby became ill and was diagnosed with cancer. He died of a pulmonary embolism in 1967.
See we could write the story of the midget CIA MOB defector hiding in the glovebox who shot Kennedy in the face theory then. That is why no one saw him. Hid out until the cost was clear. You know Lincoln’s got some room in them.

Reactions: Ronws

Thanks, guys.

True, and I got that from another source a long time ago.
Txpatriots memory. 🤣🤣🤣 seriously just joking. I know how hard it can be to keep everything in line. Especially around the Kennedy assassination. Lots of bullshit out there.

Txpatriots memory. 🤣🤣🤣 seriously just joking. I know how hard it can be to keep everything in line. Especially around the Kennedy assassination. Lots of bullshit out there.
Another problem is the Warren Commission. What is left out or not included by their decisions is concerning.

As an allegory, what we have in the Holy Bible is the collection of books and essays decided upon at the Council of Nicae. Plenty of books were rejected. They are called the Apocrypha. And then, some other scrolls were discovered, named the Nag Hammadi scrolls. In those were accounts of Jesus still alive after the crucifiction and so on the stories went. Leading to the suppositions in the book "Holy Blood, Holy Grail."

The 9/11 Commission includes evidence analyzed by NIST (National Institute of Science and Technology.) Later, they had to retract the definitive statement that the furniture fire at one beam on one floor caused the entire building to free fall in uniform motion in 6.7 seconds, which is originally what they were stating, I have seen the lead guy make that statement. And plenty of experts in physics and architecture also disagreed with the NIST findings. So, now, the official story has no explanation other than the admittedly wrong conclusion that one single fire out of the other few fires brought down 47 stories of concrete and steel at what is known as free-fall, or the constant increase of velocity at 9.8 meters per second squared. Sidetracked to prove a point.

The Warren Commission, like the 9/11 Commission, can only tabulate and comment upon the evidence given them. Which is sketchy at best.

Not having every single shred of evidence is the norm. Having inconsistencies in stories and testimony is the norm. Look at how txpatriots and i interpreted the same photo. Peopel see and remember things differently. Not to mention hearing and repeating something that wasn't true. It's normal. That's why it's "beyond a reasonable doubt."

Using straws to tie things together that aren't really related to try bolster you argument. Come on now. Cream soda is sweet and potato chips are crispy. I'm right bout Dat. Oswald must a dun did it.

Another problem is the Warren Commission. What is left out or not included by their decisions is concerning.

As an allegory, what we have in the Holy Bible is the collection of books and essays decided upon at the Council of Nicae. Plenty of books were rejected. They are called the Apocrypha. And then, some other scrolls were discovered, named the Nag Hammadi scrolls. In those were accounts of Jesus still alive after the crucifiction and so on the stories went. Leading to the suppositions in the book "Holy Blood, Holy Grail."

The 9/11 Commission includes evidence analyzed by NIST (National Institute of Science and Technology.) Later, they had to retract the definitive statement that the furniture fire at one beam on one floor caused the entire building to free fall in uniform motion in 6.7 seconds, which is originally what they were stating, I have seen the lead guy make that statement. And plenty of experts in physics and architecture also disagreed with the NIST findings. So, now, the official story has no explanation other than the admittedly wrong conclusion that one single fire out of the other few fires brought down 47 stories of concrete and steel at what is known as free-fall, or the constant increase of velocity at 9.8 meters per second squared. Sidetracked to prove a point.

The Warren Commission, like the 9/11 Commission, can only tabulate and comment upon the evidence given them. Which is sketchy at best.

Last edited:
A couple of thoughts. Men who have been at least through infantry training much less in combat understand the crack and boom. The crack is the bullet’s supersonic shockwave as it is passing by. The boom is the sound of the powder igniting and that sound exiting the barrel. (Most of you know this but just in case someone does not). If a person is not aware of this, they would be confused as to where the shot came from. The Crack is heard from a different location than the boom.

Also, I am no fan of John F. Kennedy president. He and his wiz kids did a pretty poor job of governing. Yes they did have some good days, the Cuban Missile Crisis and his work in Civil Rights. (Even a blind squirrel occasional finds a nut) But with much of the civil rights legislation, as well meaning as it was has caused unintended consequences are damaging our nation today.

This is coming from the retard that still isn't convinced that Oswald wasn't the lone shooter.

Keep making a fool of yourself, idiot. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🖕

This is coming from the retard that still isn't convinced that Oswald wasn't the lone shooter.

Keep making a fool of yourself, idiot. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🖕
Your ranting and name calling is really making me look bad and making my position look crazy. Your made up stories really hurt my position in this debate also. 🤣🤣🤣

The real funny thing was catching you in lie right away. 🤣🤣🤣

Not having every single shred of evidence is the norm. Having inconsistencies in stories and testimony is the norm. Look at how txpatriots and i interpreted the same photo. Peopel see and remember things differently. Not to mention hearing and repeating something that wasn't true. It's normal. That's why it's "beyond a reasonable doubt."

Using straws to tie things together that aren't really related to try bolster you argument. Come on now. Cream soda is sweet and potato chips are crispy. I'm right bout Dat. Oswald must a dun did it.
That's a non-answer but it was entertaining.

Your ranting and name calling is really making me look bad and making my position look crazy. Your made up stories really hurt my position in this debate also. 🤣🤣🤣

Ok, you lying trash. Name one story I made up. I said Oswald's prints were on the rifle and so was one print from Mac Wallace's. When you said there was only a palm print of Oswald's on the rifle, I went back and researched it and found that the latent print that later turned out to be Mac Wallace's was on a box along with Oswald's by the shooter's window and corrected my statement.

From there your 'debate' has been an insane rant of recriminations and lies that you saw spent casings laying 'scattered randomly' on the floor as opposed to lined up under the window like I said and showed in the photo you asked as proof that I provided.

Then you went off on went on some crazy convoluted diatribe when I asked you to provide your photo contradicticting what I said, by saying you didn't have to, that I had already provided it, which showed what I said, shell casings laying in a line against the wall.

Then instead of admitting your lie when caught, you gave some bullshit explanation of of tapered cases how the shells extracted from a bolt rifle ended up against the wall in a line like I said and showed in the photo. Then you went on some more mentally-ill bullshit asking where I got the photo I submitted, that you yourself used to back up your first lie.

Then you went on a roll and lied out your ass in another post accusing (me) about making shit up, saying I said the shells were standing up in a line, you commie, lone shooter CNN lying scum. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🖕

I did have a few other questions not exactly related to this topic.

How long have you been at the FBI?

Do they have good dental? The dental plan I had through healthcare.gov was not very good. They would not answer calls from my dentist, back when I had real teeth.

And, from what I have seen, the real FBI may not be at all like "Criminal Minds" and "FBI." More like Keystone Kops. Can you confirm?

Asking for a friend. No, that's a smirky statement. Asking for myself.

I did have a few other questions not exactly related to this topic.

How long have you been at the FBI?

Do they have good dental? The dental plan I had through healthcare.gov was not very good. They would not answer calls from my dentist, back when I had real teeth.

And, from what I have seen, the real FBI may not be at all like "Criminal Minds" and "FBI." More like Keystone Kops. Can you confirm?

Asking for a friend. No, that's a smirky statement. Asking for myself.
So, all of you have runout without one single piece of evidence being presented. Now even have have resorted to attack. At least you lasted longer and made more cognizant statements than TXpatriot, even if many of them for both of you have been fact check and incorrect.

So, all of you have runout without one single piece of evidence being presented. Now even have have resorted to attack. At least you lasted longer and made more cognizant statements than TXpatriot, even if many of them for both of you have been fact check and incorrect.
I was kidding. I don't really think you are FBI. I like a bit of roast now and then. Apologies. So, is the pension plan good?

Damn it, I had the right to remain silent. I did not have the ability.

There is no actual eyewitness to LHO doing the deed. All of it is based on a few pieces collected during a hectic few hours. I don't know that LHO could make that shot. Maybe you can. Have you tried to recreate it or approach the idea of it to even see if it calculates well?

I have some distrust of government at some levels.

• Haha
Ok, you lying trash. Name one story I made up. I said Oswald's prints were on the rifle and so was one print from Mac Wallace's. When you said there was only a palm print of Oswald's on the rifle, I went back and researched it and found that the latent print that later turned out to be Mac Wallace's was on a box along with Oswald's by the shooter's window and corrected my statement.

From there your 'debate' has been an insane rant of recriminations and lies that you saw spent casings laying 'scattered randomly' on the floor as opposed to lined up under the window like I said and showed in the photo you asked as proof that I provided.

Then you went off on went on some crazy convoluted diatribe when I asked you to provide your photo contradicticting what I said, by saying you didn't have to, that I had already provided it, which showed what I said, shell casings laying in a line against the wall.

Then instead of admitting your lie when caught, you gave some bullshit explanation of of tapered cases how the shells extracted from a bolt rifle ended up against the wall in a line like I said and showed in the photo. Then you went on some more mentally-ill bullshit asking where I got the photo I submitted, that you yourself used to back up your first lie.

Then you went on a roll and lied out your ass in another post accusing (me) about making shit up, saying I said the shells were standing up in a line, you commie, lone shooter CNN lying scum. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🖕
Only two of shell casing are even against the wall. OR are you looking at a different photo than you posted. And you still haven't explained how that proves or even supports Oswald not being the shooter. You can't even seem to keep your own thoughts straight.

I was kidding. I don't really think you are FBI. I like a bit of roast now and then. Apologies. So, is the pension plan good?

Damn it, I had the right to remain silent. I did not have the ability.

There is no actual eyewitness to LHO doing the deed. All of it is based on a few pieces collected during a hectic few hours. I don't know that LHO could make that shot. Maybe you can. Have you tried to recreate it or approach the idea of it to even see if it calculates well?

I have some distrust of government at some levels.

There were many witnesses to shots coming from that window as well as a witness that picked Oswald out of a police line up as the person he saw firing from the 6th floor window. I posted page numbers earlier to support my claims. We are just going in circles.

Page 63

Near the Depository

Eyewitnesses testified that they saw a man fire a weapon from the sixth-floor window. Howard L. Brennan, a 45-year-old steamfitter, watched the motorcade from a concrete retaining wall at the southwest corner of Elm and Houston, where he had a clear view of the south side of the Depository Building.1 (See Commission Exhibit No. 477, p. 62.) He was approximately 107 feet from the Depository entrance and 120 feet from the southeast corner window of the sixth floor.2 Brennan's presence and vantage point are corroborated by a motion picture of the motorcade taken by amateur photographer Abraham Zapruder, which shows Brennan, wearing gray khaki work clothes and a gray work helmet, seated on the retaining wall. 3 Brennan later identified himself in the Zapruder movie.4 While waiting about 7 minutes for the President to arrive, he observed the crowd on the street and the people at the windows of the Depository Building.5 He noticed a man at the southeast corner window of the sixth floor, and observed him leave the window "a couple of times." 6

Brennan watched the President's car as it turned the corner at Houston and Elm and moved down the incline toward the Triple Underpass. Soon after the President's car passed, he heard an explosion like the backfire of a motorcycle. 7 Brennan recalled:

Well, then something, just right after this explosion, made me think that it was a firecracker being thrown from the Texas Book Store. And I glanced up. And this man that I saw previous was aiming for his last shot.
° ° ° ° ° ° °
Well, as it appeared to me he was standing up. and resting against the left window sill, with gun shouldered to his right shoulder, holding the gun with his left hand and taking positive aim and fired his last shot. As I calculate a couple of seconds. He drew the gun back from the window as though he was drawing it back to his side and maybe paused for another second as though to assure himself that he hit his mark, and then he disappeared.8
Brennan stated that he saw 70 to 85 percent of the gun when it was fired and the body of the man from the waist up. 9 The rifle was aimed southwesterly down Elm Street toward the underpass.10 Brennan saw the man fire one shot and he remembered hearing a total of only two shots. When questioned about the number of shots, Brennan testified:

I don't know what made me think that there was firecrackers throwed out of the Book Store unless I did hear the second shot, because I positively thought the first shot was a backfire, and subconsciously I must have heard a second shot, but I do not recall it. I could not swear to it. 11
Page 64

Brennan quickly reported his observations to police officers.12 Brennan's description of the man he saw is discussed in the next chapter.

Amos Lee Euins, a 15-year-old ninth grade student, stated that he was facing the Depository as the motorcade turned the corner at Elm and Houston. He recalled:

Then I was standing here, and as the motorcade turned the corner, I was facing, looking dead at the building. And so I seen this pipe thing sticking out the window. I wasn't paying too much attention to it. Then when the first shot was fired, I started looking around, thinking it was a backfire. Everybody else started looking around. Then I looked up at the window, and he shot again.13
After witnessing the first shots, Euins hid behind a fountain bench and saw the man shoot again from the window in the southeast corner of the Depository's sixth floor.14 According to Euins, the man had one hand on the barrel and the other on the trigger. Euins believed that there were four shots.15 Immediately after the assassination, he reported his observations to Sgt. D. V. Harkness of the Dallas Police Department and also to James Underwood of station KRLD-TV of Dallas.16 Sergeant Harkness testified that Euins told him that the shots came from the last window of the floor "under the ledge" on the side of the building they were facing.17 Based on Euins' statements, Harkness radioed to headquarters at 12:36 p.m. that "I have a witness that says that it came from the fifth floor of the Texas Book Depository Store." 18 Euins accurately described the sixth floor as the floor "under the ledge." Harkness testified that the error in the radio message was due to his own "hasty count of the floors." 19

Other witnesses saw a rifle in the window after the shots were fired. Robert H. Jackson, staff photographer, Dallas Times Herald, was in a press car in the Presidential motorcade, eight or nine cars from the front. On Houston Street about halfway between Main and Elm, Jackson heard the first shot.20 As someone in the car commented that it sounded like a firecracker, Jackson heard two more shots.21 He testified:

Then we realized or we thought that it was gunfire, and then we could not at that point see the President's car. We were still moving slowly, and after the third shot the second two shots seemed much closer together than the first shot, than they were to the first shot. Then after the last shot, I guess all of us were just looking all around and I just looked straight up ahead of me which would have been looking at the School Book Depository and I noticed two Negro men in a window straining to see directly above them, and my eyes followed right on up to the window above them and I saw the rifle or what looked like a rifle approximately half of the weapon, I guess I saw, and just as I looked
Page 65

at it, it was drawn fairly slowly back into the building, and I saw no one in the window with it. I didn't even see a form in the window.22
In the car with Jackson were James Underwood, television station KRLD-TV; Thomas Dillard, chief photographer, Dallas Morning News; Malcolm O. Couch and James Darnell, television newsreel cameramen. Dillard, Underwood, and the driver were in the front seat, Couch and Darnell were sitting on top of the back seat of the convertible with Jackson. Dillard, Couch, and Underwood confirmed that Jackson spontaneously exclaimed that he saw a rifle in the window.23 According to Dillard, at the time the shots were fired he and his fellow passengers "had an absolutely perfect view of the School Depository from our position in the open car." 24 Dillard immediately took two pictures of the building: one of the east two-thirds of the south side and the other of the southeast corner, particularly the fifth- and sixth-floor windows.25 These pictures show three Negro men in windows on the fifth floor and the partially open window on the sixth floor directly above them. (See Dillard Exhibits C and D, pp. 66-67.) 'Couch also saw the rifle in the window, and testified :

And after the third shot, Bob Jackson, who was, as I recall, on my right, yelled something like, "Look up in the window! There's the rifle!" And I remember glancing up to a window on the far right, which at the time impressed me as the sixth or seventh floor, and seeing about a foot of a rifle being--the barrel brought into the window.26
Couch testified he saw people standing in other windows on the third or fourth floor in the middle of the south side, one of them being a Negro in a white T-shirt leaning out to look up at the windows above him.27

Mayor and Mrs. Earle Cabell rode in the motorcade immediately behind the Vice-Presidential follow-up car.28 Mrs. Cabell was seated in the back seat behind the driver and was facing U.S. Representative Ray Roberts on her right as the car made the turn at Elm and Houston. In this position Mrs. Cabell "was actually facing" the seven-story Depository when the first shot rang out.29 She "jerked" her head up immediately and saw a "projection" in the first group of windows on a floor which she described both as the sixth floor and the top floor.30 According to Mrs. Cabell, the object was "rather long looking," but she was unable to determine whether it was a mechanical object or a person's arm.31 She turned away from the window to tell her husband that the noise was a shot, and "just as I got the words out ... the second two shots rang out." 32 Mrs. Cabell did not look at the sixth-floor window when the second and third shots were fired.33

Page 66

This page reproduces DILLARD EXHIBIT C: Enlargement of photograph taken by Thomas C. Dillard on November 22, 1963.

Page 67

This page reproduces DILLARD EXHIBIT D: Photograph taken by Thomas C. Dillard on November 22, 1963

Page 68

James N. Crawford and Mary Ann Mitchell, two deputy district clerks for Dallas County, watched the motorcade at the southeast corner of Elm and Houston. After the President's car turned the corner, Crawford heard a loud report which he thought was backfire coming from the direction of the Triple Underpass.34 He heard a second shot seconds later, followed quickly by a third. At the third shot, he looked up and saw a "movement" in the far east corner of the sixth floor of the Depository, the only open window on that floor.35 He told Miss Mitchell "that if those were shots they came from that window." When asked to describe the movement more exactly, he said,

...I would say that it was a profile, somewhat from the waist up, but it was a very quick movement. and rather indistinct and it was very light colored....
° ° ° ° ° ° °
When I saw it, I automatically in my mind came to the conclusion that it was a person having moved out of the window... 36

Only two of shell casing are even against the wall. OR are you looking at a different photo than you posted. And you still haven't explained how that proves or even supports Oswald not being the shooter. You can't even seem to keep your own thoughts straight.
Again with the projecting. You're the one that can't keep your thoughts straight and stick with one argument.

You now say only two shells were against the wall. Thats quite obvious in the photo I entered to back up my statement. Before you lied and said they were scattered on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
That's the real question isn't it: why? The how and the who is just scenery for the public. Oswald, Ruby, Cuba, The Mafia, keeps 'em guessing like some kind of parlor game, prevents 'em from asking the most important question: why? Why was Kennedy Killed? Who benefited? Who has the power to cover it up? Who?

Again with the projecting. You're the one that can't keep your thoughts straight and stick with one argument.

You now say only two shells were against the wall. Thats quite obvious in the photo I entered to back up my statement. Before you lied and said they were scattered on the floor.
Back to the shell casing scattered on the floor. LOL Ok i will play along. Ya, those are in a line or what ever. What proves it was staged? How did Oswalds fingerprint get on the case? Why did so many people see someone shooting out that window? Why were there three shots and three casing at the widow where people saw some shooting? Why was there an eyewitness that picked Oswald out of a police line up as the man shooting out the window? They were all lying, but you got it sorted. LOL

That's the real question isn't it: why? The how and the who is just scenery for the public. Oswald, Ruby, Cuba, The Mafia, keeps 'em guessing like some kind of parlor game, prevents 'em from asking the most important question: why? Why was Kennedy Killed? Who benefited? Who has the power to cover it up? Who?
A good book is Double Cross

The list of those who benefitted was long. Those that wanted a war, alone, were a long list, from defense contractors such as Bell looking to cash in on Vietnam to the mobs control of the garment industry that made the uniforms to soft drink companies that looked to expand their plants in asia. JFK wanted to curtail any involvement in SE Asia.

You guys bickering are causing ripples in my tranquility. Lol.

CBS, FBI, and the army infantry weapons evaluation branch did tests and it is very obvious that the weapon could have been fired in the alleged timeframe, and accurately enough.

The furthest shot (head shot) being about 88 yards.
Difficult? yes.
impossible? Far from it.
The way most guys on here brag that would be a chip shot for most of you.

Some say LHO was a good shot, some say he wasn’t. Maybe he spend hours dry fire and out shooting his rifle. Nobody really knows now except for dead men.

Was there a lone shooter? Probably.

If not, I’m going with umbrella man as involved somehow.

Back to the shell casing scattered on the floor. LOL Ok i will play along. Ya, those are in a line or what ever. What proves it was staged? How did Oswalds fingerprint get on the case? Why did so many people see someone shooting out that window? Why were there three shots and three casing at the widow where people saw some shooting? Why was there an eyewitness that picked Oswald out of a police line up as the man shooting out the window? They were all lying, but you got it sorted. LOL
Play along? Thats your response to getting caught in a scatter brained lie.

If someone picked Oswald out of a lineup as the man shooting out of the window, there is also a picture of a man that appears to be Oswald standing at street level along with other people, watching the parade go by.

There was also an eye witness that said he looked up and saw a man standing in a different sixth floor window that was not Oswald.

Why were there three shell casings and three shots? Three shots have always been the narrative to include a magic bullet that supposedly travelled through two people changing course.

After hearing a revelation from those inside the mob, smart people are open to the idea there were more shooters and shots synchronized that sounded like one. Can you count the shots you hear in a firing squad or a Rifle Salute?

You're saying all three shots came from Oswald only because three spent shells were found under or near the TSBD window, completely dismissing multiple people saying they heard a shot coming from the grassy knoll and seeing a puff of smoke. In the photo after the shots were fired, why are people laying down looking up at the grassy knoll?

Play along? Thats your response to getting caught in a scatter brained lie.

If someone picked Oswald out of a lineup as the man shooting out of the window, there is also a picture of a man that appears to be Oswald standing at street level along with other people, watching the parade go by.

There was also an eye witness that said he looked up and saw a man standing in a different sixth floor window that was not Oswald.

Why were there three shell casings and three shots? Three shots have always been the narrative to include a magic bullet that supposedly travelled through two people changing course.

After hearing a revelation from those inside the mob, smart people are open to the idea there were more shooters and shots synchronized that sounded like one. Can you count the shots you hear in a firing squad or a Rifle Salute?

You're saying all three shots came from Oswald only because three spent shells were found under or near the TSBD window, completely dismissing multiple people saying they heard a shot coming from the grassy knoll and seeing a puff of smoke. In the photo after the shots were fired, why are people laying down looking up at the grassy knoll?
So, basically you ignore all the evidence and accept all the hear say just like I said.

Calling those cases randomly scattered is just as accurate as calling them in line. Well probably random is a little more accurate but it's not a Pont worth arguing over. Point is they dont prove Oswald wasn't the shooter. Nor are they even good evidence he wasn't.

Yes I am taking what the majority of the witnesses said backed up by the evidence vs a couple outliers, and a bunch of "well I heard" bullshit.

Last edited:
So, basically you ignore all the evidence and accept all the hear say just like I said.

Calling those cases randomly scattered is just as accurate as calling them in line. Well probably random is a little more accurate but it's not a Pont worth arguing over. Point is they dont prove Oswald wasn't the shooter. Nor are they even good evidence he wasn't.

Yes I am taking what the majority of the witnesses said backed up by the evidence vs a couple outliers, and a bunch of "well I heard" bullshit.
The majority of witnesses say they heard gunfire from the grassy knoll. A black kid in glasses that was in Dealy Plaza made a special trip that day to see Pres. Kennedy. In a later interview when he was an adult, he claimed he looked up and saw a man standing in the sixth floor window. He didn't say he was shooting. That statement, taken years later for a documentory, was a huge revelation, that someone actually saw a man's figure in the sixth floor of the TSBD.

Thats a far cry from "...the majority of witnesses...backed up by evidence" that you claim, which is more embellished bullshit.

Conversly and more truthfull, the majority of witnesses, 33 to 51 depending on who gathered the statements, standing at ground zero say a shot or shots came from the Grassy knoll. This doesn't include cops that immediatlely ran towards the Grassy knoll.

1700318300377.png

Look at where the bystanders are all looking.

1700318472203.png

There were many witnesses to shots coming from that window as well as a witness that picked Oswald out of a police line up as the person he saw firing from the 6th floor window. I posted page numbers earlier to support my claims. We are just going in circles.

Page 63

Near the Depository

Eyewitnesses testified that they saw a man fire a weapon from the sixth-floor window. Howard L. Brennan, a 45-year-old steamfitter, watched the motorcade from a concrete retaining wall at the southwest corner of Elm and Houston, where he had a clear view of the south side of the Depository Building.1 (See Commission Exhibit No. 477, p. 62.) He was approximately 107 feet from the Depository entrance and 120 feet from the southeast corner window of the sixth floor.2 Brennan's presence and vantage point are corroborated by a motion picture of the motorcade taken by amateur photographer Abraham Zapruder, which shows Brennan, wearing gray khaki work clothes and a gray work helmet, seated on the retaining wall. 3 Brennan later identified himself in the Zapruder movie.4 While waiting about 7 minutes for the President to arrive, he observed the crowd on the street and the people at the windows of the Depository Building.5 He noticed a man at the southeast corner window of the sixth floor, and observed him leave the window "a couple of times." 6

Brennan watched the President's car as it turned the corner at Houston and Elm and moved down the incline toward the Triple Underpass. Soon after the President's car passed, he heard an explosion like the backfire of a motorcycle. 7 Brennan recalled:

Brennan stated that he saw 70 to 85 percent of the gun when it was fired and the body of the man from the waist up. 9 The rifle was aimed southwesterly down Elm Street toward the underpass.10 Brennan saw the man fire one shot and he remembered hearing a total of only two shots. When questioned about the number of shots, Brennan testified:

Page 64

Brennan quickly reported his observations to police officers.12 Brennan's description of the man he saw is discussed in the next chapter.

Amos Lee Euins, a 15-year-old ninth grade student, stated that he was facing the Depository as the motorcade turned the corner at Elm and Houston. He recalled:

After witnessing the first shots, Euins hid behind a fountain bench and saw the man shoot again from the window in the southeast corner of the Depository's sixth floor.14 According to Euins, the man had one hand on the barrel and the other on the trigger. Euins believed that there were four shots.15 Immediately after the assassination, he reported his observations to Sgt. D. V. Harkness of the Dallas Police Department and also to James Underwood of station KRLD-TV of Dallas.16 Sergeant Harkness testified that Euins told him that the shots came from the last window of the floor "under the ledge" on the side of the building they were facing.17 Based on Euins' statements, Harkness radioed to headquarters at 12:36 p.m. that "I have a witness that says that it came from the fifth floor of the Texas Book Depository Store." 18 Euins accurately described the sixth floor as the floor "under the ledge." Harkness testified that the error in the radio message was due to his own "hasty count of the floors." 19

Other witnesses saw a rifle in the window after the shots were fired. Robert H. Jackson, staff photographer, Dallas Times Herald, was in a press car in the Presidential motorcade, eight or nine cars from the front. On Houston Street about halfway between Main and Elm, Jackson heard the first shot.20 As someone in the car commented that it sounded like a firecracker, Jackson heard two more shots.21 He testified:

Page 65

In the car with Jackson were James Underwood, television station KRLD-TV; Thomas Dillard, chief photographer, Dallas Morning News; Malcolm O. Couch and James Darnell, television newsreel cameramen. Dillard, Underwood, and the driver were in the front seat, Couch and Darnell were sitting on top of the back seat of the convertible with Jackson. Dillard, Couch, and Underwood confirmed that Jackson spontaneously exclaimed that he saw a rifle in the window.23 According to Dillard, at the time the shots were fired he and his fellow passengers "had an absolutely perfect view of the School Depository from our position in the open car." 24 Dillard immediately took two pictures of the building: one of the east two-thirds of the south side and the other of the southeast corner, particularly the fifth- and sixth-floor windows.25 These pictures show three Negro men in windows on the fifth floor and the partially open window on the sixth floor directly above them. (See Dillard Exhibits C and D, pp. 66-67.) 'Couch also saw the rifle in the window, and testified :

Couch testified he saw people standing in other windows on the third or fourth floor in the middle of the south side, one of them being a Negro in a white T-shirt leaning out to look up at the windows above him.27

Mayor and Mrs. Earle Cabell rode in the motorcade immediately behind the Vice-Presidential follow-up car.28 Mrs. Cabell was seated in the back seat behind the driver and was facing U.S. Representative Ray Roberts on her right as the car made the turn at Elm and Houston. In this position Mrs. Cabell "was actually facing" the seven-story Depository when the first shot rang out.29 She "jerked" her head up immediately and saw a "projection" in the first group of windows on a floor which she described both as the sixth floor and the top floor.30 According to Mrs. Cabell, the object was "rather long looking," but she was unable to determine whether it was a mechanical object or a person's arm.31 She turned away from the window to tell her husband that the noise was a shot, and "just as I got the words out ... the second two shots rang out." 32 Mrs. Cabell did not look at the sixth-floor window when the second and third shots were fired.33

Page 66

This page reproduces DILLARD EXHIBIT C: Enlargement of photograph taken by Thomas C. Dillard on November 22, 1963.

Page 67

This page reproduces DILLARD EXHIBIT D: Photograph taken by Thomas C. Dillard on November 22, 1963

Page 68

James N. Crawford and Mary Ann Mitchell, two deputy district clerks for Dallas County, watched the motorcade at the southeast corner of Elm and Houston. After the President's car turned the corner, Crawford heard a loud report which he thought was backfire coming from the direction of the Triple Underpass.34 He heard a second shot seconds later, followed quickly by a third. At the third shot, he looked up and saw a "movement" in the far east corner of the sixth floor of the Depository, the only open window on that floor.35 He told Miss Mitchell "that if those were shots they came from that window." When asked to describe the movement more exactly, he said,
I read through your post and then went to the link and read that. I have read that he was placed in a line-up. The guy, Brennan, said he kind of looked like the guy, being slender and all and picked him out of the line-up as looking like the guy in the window. But he never definitely stated, even in the FBI interrogations, that Oswald was specifically the shooter.

You might consider going to Dallas one time and stand in the plaza and look and see if you can make out any detail. Police saying he was in the building is actually a stronger statement than someone making out Oswalds face from 100 yards or so in a shadow.

I am willing to theorize that LHO or someone like him was at the window. Maybe took a shot. Maybe even hit Kennedy in the back. He did not make the kill shot. Much of JFKs pink tissue was winding up on the trunk of the limo. So, a bullet entering the back would not cause the brain tissue to fly back over the head upon existing.

A good book is Double Cross

The list of those who benefitted was long. Those that wanted a war, alone, were a long list, from defense contractors such as Bell looking to cash in on Vietnam to the mobs control of the garment industry that made the uniforms to soft drink companies that looked to expand their plants in asia. JFK wanted to curtail any involvement in SE Asia.

Actor and JFK historian Richard Belzer (RIP) once said that the easier or shorter question to answer in all of this is who did NOT want Kennedy dead?

I read through your post and then went to the link and read that. I have read that he was placed in a line-up. The guy, Brennan, said he kind of looked like the guy, being slender and all and picked him out of the line-up as looking like the guy in the window. But he never definitely stated, even in the FBI interrogations, that Oswald was specifically the shooter.

You might consider going to Dallas one time and stand in the plaza and look and see if you can make out any detail. Police saying he was in the building is actually a stronger statement than someone making out Oswalds face from 100 yards or so in a shadow.

I am willing to theorize that LHO or someone like him was at the window. Maybe took a shot. Maybe even hit Kennedy in the back. He did not make the kill shot. Much of JFKs pink tissue was winding up on the trunk of the limo. So, a bullet entering the back would not cause the brain tissue to fly back over the head upon existing.
Much of the pink tissue also covered the motorcycle cop and his Harley that was riding behind the limo.

Actor and JFK historian Richard Belzer (RIP) once said that the easier or shorter question to answer in all of this is who did NOT want Kennedy dead?
Thats no shit.

Most all of the powers that be that ran and still run this country wanted the Kennedy boys eliminated.

Meanwhile, it was just a coincidence that some mentally disturbed waif that happened to take on a temporary loser job at the Texas School Book Depository building, owned by powerful Texas oilman David Harold Byrd who along with his wife, were close friends of LBJ and Lady Bird, where the parade route was (re) routed under, acted alone and was the lone shooter.

Again, only a retard or some commie Fedboy lackey like supercorndogs would make a fool of themselves sticking to that argument.

Last edited:
Thats no shit.

Most all of the powers that be that ran and still run this country wanted the Kennedy boys eliminated.

Meanwhile, it was just a coincidence that some mentally disturbed waif that happened to take on a temporary loser job at the Texas School Book Depository building, owned by powerful Texas oilman David Harold Byrd who along with his wife, were close friends of LBJ and Lady Bird, where the parade route was (re) routed under, acted alone and was the lone shooter.

Again, only a retard or some commie Fedboy lackey like supercorndogs would make a fool of themselves sticking to that argument.
Well, I also call into question the little seen footage of secret service agents being pulled off the limo detail just before turn right. Don't make no sense at all and I am not sure that was addressed in the Warren Commission. Nor, like you said, a number of people shown in photographs looking toward the grassy knoll.

Much of the pink tissue also covered the motorcycle cop and his Harley that was riding behind the limo.
Yeah. I have seen head shots on deer and the pink mist does not come out of the exit hole and fly back toward the shooter.

But we are being told that LHO shot him in the head from behind and then when the bullet exits through the forehead, the pink mist, brain matter, and chunks of skull back in the direction the bullet came from. I have not seen that in other instants of head shots. Nor was there any demonstration at the time with a meat dummy to show how that could happen. Seems to me, if that happens, it should happen more than once. Not just that one time in all of recorded history.

Look at our world today and the question becomes self explanatory. Maybe Vlad the Pooter is right.

Well, I also call into question the little seen footage of secret service agents being pulled off the limo detail just before turn right. Don't make no sense at all and I am not sure that was addressed in the Warren Commission. Nor, like you said, a number of people shown in photographs looking toward the grassy knoll.
I recall that now, the SS agent called off the limo ride. If I remember, they drove away, leaving him standing in the street.

Poor ol' LHO was played like a fiddle, being brought along and groomed by the likes of Guy Bannister and meeting with Carlos Marcellos in New Orleans.

He probably was one of the shooters but not the only shooter.

I've seen it. The guy was dumbfounded that his boss waved him off.

The better question would be "Why wouldn't Kennedy be killed". His plans included disbanding the CIA, dump LBJ, go after the mob, do away with the Fed Reserve, pull out of Vietnam, close the tax loophole in oil industry, expose the secret societies...

It reminds me of this scene of all the people that wanted him gone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: candyx
The better question would be "Why wouldn't Kennedy be killed". His plans included disbanding the CIA, dump LBJ, go after the mob, do away with the Fed Reserve, pull out of Vietnam, close the tax loophole in oil industry, expose the secret societies...

It reminds me of this scene of all the people that wanted him gone.

ChaChing.

Dont piss off people who kill people for a living And for God's sake, dont scare the money.