• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JFK Someone's finally coming forward with the truth.

Did the dude in the storm drain curve the bullet around the windshield or over it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IT can't be more than about 25ft from the strong drain to the X. I would bet all you could see form there was bumper and headlights.

Let me see here 40-70 yards supported to a target moving slowly mostly away as opposed to left to right. I don't feel like anyone who shoots rifles on the regular would feel like those were hard shots to make.

The sound has been forensically studied more than once buy different parties. The idea that a volley of shots has been mistaken for 3 shots seems out there.

A smart plan would have a second shooter. A cons pricey to protect the uni-party would not require a second shooter.

I have seen P-dogs fly every which direction when hit. I remember in hunters safety when the instructor shot the metal gas can filled with water. It flew straight up in the air, and left the print of the silver dollar underneath on the bottom of the can. When a bullet strikes an object as such it creates a lot of pressure inside the object. The pressure breaches and sends the object in particular direction.

What would they need to make this all simpler. Basically an agency used to illegally spy on everyone, and discredit, blackmail, or possibly arrest or kill anyone who is off the reservation. That might cause a lot less waves than killing the president.

Like if LBJ was kind of like Pence.

Reactions: verdugo60
In the words of one of the most corrupt POS in politics....
What Difference Does It Make Now?
Kennedy
Vietnam
Iran Contra
9/11
The Kenyan
Russia Hoax
Covid
Joe Potato
2020 Election
And many more
It doesnt make any in the large scheme of things, but some of us who lived through it and know the truth, would just like to HEAR someone admit it.

was it that size in1963? Most storm drains were very small comparatively, 60 years ago.

and yes, i have seen the whole video from Jimmy File. he got the guns from the CIA, the ammo came from a particular smith that worked no questions asked for the mob.
I've installed a few storm sewer drains in my time. The concrete Gifford Hill pipe was plenty big for a man on his hands and knees to crawl through.

In the words of one of the most corrupt POS in politics....
What Difference Does It Make Now?
Kennedy
Vietnam
Iran Contra
9/11
The Kenyan
Russia Hoax
Covid
Joe Potato
2020 Election
And many more
Later, hearing Walter Cronkite, labeled "The most trusted man in America", say the Warren Report was accurate and then bluster that "the idea of there being more than one lone shooter (Oswald) is prepostorous." I knew then the rot in this country was deep.

I've installed a few storm sewer drains in my time. The concrete Gifford Hill pipe was plenty big for a man on his hands and knees to crawl through.

That's your theory and I respect that. I don't believe it was ballistically or operationally feasible for the CIA or mob to put someone in the storm drain to shoot.

I don't really believe Oswald hit anything. Johnny Roselli and File were the hitters. They had the area and target covered from the surface with clear and fast escape routes.

was it that size in1963? Most storm drains were very small comparatively, 60 years ago.

and yes, i have seen the whole video from Jimmy File. he got the guns from the CIA, the ammo came from a particular smith that worked no questions asked for the mob.
File went into great detail, especially about the Rem. Fireball and about his sight picture on the president's head when he touched off his shot. But I still find it hard to believe he took the shot from the fence on the Grassy Knoll.

The angle of the head exploding and scalp flopping back doesn't indicate to me the shot came from above and to the right.

As an aside, Sam Giancana tried to abort the assasination at the last moment but his man Johnny Roselli either ignored him or couldn't, saying everything was in place and it was too late. Giancana and a relative took a rare day off to stay glued to a television in a living room until a "We interrupt this program to bring you a live news report" came on saying something serious had happened to the president while riding in a car in Dallas. At that point the relative said Giancana stood up and turned the TV off and said "Thats it. It's done."

That's your theory and I respect that. I don't believe it was ballistically or operationally feasible for the CIA or mob to put someone in the storm drain to shoot.

I don't really believe Oswald hit anything. Johnny Roselli and File were the hitters. They had the area and target covered from the surface with clear and fast escape routes.
I agree. In addition, LHO was not an outstanding shot and the Carcano was not the best of rifles. Granted, one could make a shot at that distance. Sometimes, a blind hog finds an acorn.

The other problem is conflicting testimony. So, either all cops are idiots or there was more than one gun. The first cop in the school book suppository described seeing a Mauser. Later, of course, it was "officially" an Carcano.

And all snipers arrange the spent casings in a row and leave them there.

I have lived in and around Dallas since 1974. The only way the kill shot could be made is for the limo to stop. Which almost came to a complete stop. That street has too much curve and descension in it. I also read a book written by a Marine Scout sniper who had a chance to stand at the window and realized how bogus the claim was.

The only shot that made sense was that described by James Files. Either from him or someone on the train tracks.

Nevermind CIA spook (at the time) George H. W. Bush standing near the fire escape of the Dal-Tex building afterward. ("A new world order.")

I don't know. Maybe.

I looked into the storm drain when in Dallas as did a motorcycle cop right after the shooting. There would be a very short frame of time and view for a shooter to take the shot but if he was ready and the driver did his part and slowed down, which he did, it would be perfect.

The angle of the impact always made me think the shot came from below. It was a shearing, near point blank shot that blew brain matter up and behind the car. It wasn't until later the storm drain possibility added the missing piece of the puzzle.

Reactions: sodakhunter
And, likely being a mob guy, he was no doubt right a home in a sewer. Fuck the Mob.

Another fun fact, when they found Oswald's Carcano rifle it had Oswald's prints all over it except, for one palm print which belonged to LBJ's guy, Mac Wallace.

Also, the spent 6.5 shell casings found were all in a neat line along the baseboard under the window. Thats an insult. The CIA must think the people are morons.

Last edited:

Now you understand how it works. This country has a fair election about once a generation.

Probably Hoover vs. Roosevelt in 1932 was fair, Hoover was the best choice to get us thru the Depression but he was unpopular and offered no free shit to the people. Roosevelt offered free shit, money for nothing and the greatest Ponzi Scheme ever developed, Social Security so lazy assholes voted for him.

The Truman vs. Dewey in 1948 was "fair" because the powers that control decided to go easy on the fraud since Dewey was a shoo-in. The total surprise came when Truman won. Truman choose to not run for reelection and wanted no part of what was happening. He was the first president to get a pension and security detail for life, he left the White House in his personal station wagon with his wife in tow and he did not have millions of dollars that he earned in graft while in office.

Kennedy vs. Nixon in 1960 was a total fraud but JFK was considered the lesser of two evils so they swung it in his favor. Neither candidate was with the program, neither supported the Vietnam war, Cuban war or the rise of the military industrial complex in general. Even Eisenhower had grown weary of it and warned about it in his final speech. LBJ had made millions off crooked govt contracts and was the example Biden followed.

Nixon vs. Humphreys vs Wallace was fairish in 1968 and he was the best of the three for being controlled by the deep state or so they thought. 1972 showed how popular Nixon was with the people but he ended the war and sought to slow down the military industrial complex and wind down the space program and deny the deep state its billions of dollars in graft and shit contracts, he had to fucking go. Nixon famously laughed at then FBI director Hoover when he arrived and showed him the secret file they had on him. He did not care what they had, he wanted to do his job, so they destroyed him.

In 2016 no one saw Trump winning except maybe me and a small percentage of Americans. They ignored the rallies with 250,000 people lining the streets and thought their fraud machine would cover the Clintons for a 3rd term. The Clintons are famously corrupt, Bill is a rapist and pedophile, his wife had no morals. She is unpopular even with her base, ugly middle-aged white women who fucking hate sex and men.

2020 Joe Biden said it on live TV, "We have created the greatest voter fraud organization in American history". He was not lying, he was dumb as a brick and had failed five times to be president. There was a 100% chance for the Covid hoax after the State of the Union when that stupid fucking Trump spent two hours taking credit for everything as if his reelection was assured. Trump being a braggard fucked the country into where it is now. The DOJ and FBI outed themselves as communist front organizations.

2024 will be straight voter fraud across the board. If Trump runs they will arrest him and kangaroo court him into prison, they will disqualify his voters, persecute his voters and arrest his voters. Millions of criminals from 3rd world countries will vote and whomever they run will win. Here are my choices for Democrat.

Joe Biden 20% chance of being the Democrat. Michelle "Big Mike" Obama has a 60% chance of being the next president. Gavin Newsome is maybe a 20% shot, he would be Michelle's vice president at best so people could rejoice that a white guy was still there someplace. There are other options but I expect the front runner among Democrats to be female, a heartless cunt or former man. So Jill Biden maybe , No Hillary, everybody hates her. No Kamaltoe, she is to fucking stupid so maybe a second turn at VP.

2024, no Republican will win unless he/she or it bows to the deep state and they will have to do it over the dead bodies of every communist reporter in the nation. Not one single positive news article or story will be reported on them starting after the Iowa caucuses.

Now you know, it is mostly fake and has been since they shot McKinley in 1901 and almost stopped Teddy Roosevelt from becoming president.

Last edited:
Another fun fact, when they found Oswald's Carcano rifle it had Oswald's prints all over it except, for one palm print which belonged to LBJ's guy, Mac Wallace.

Also, the spent 6.5 shell casings found were all in a neat line along the baseboard under the window. Thats an insult. The CIA must think the people are morons.
Most are.

And if not morons, mostly decent people who want to 'trust' their elected officials and basically, just like us, "Be left the fuck alone." Sadly, it doesnt work that way.

I’ve never seen bone /skull fragments fly in the direction of the shot unless it was point blank/near point blank range .
And more importantly I know anything “they say” is a lie .
So add up those two things equals -daddy Bush and the deep state killed the president. Case closed

Connelly is who lured JFK back to Texas. JFK didn't want to go to Dallas, telling Connelly he just went to Texas but Connelly insisted.

Ralph Yarbrough was originally supposed to ride in the limo but he caught wind of what was planned and said 'No thanks.' He ended up riding in the same car with LBJ, his arch enemy and someone he loathed.

eta- The mob was balls deep in that hit. "Handsome Johnny" Roselli and Ofc. J.D. Tippit waited outside the School Book Depository in Tippit's patrol car to intercept Oswald when he came out. When he did, Roselli ordered him to "Get in!" Oswald, having just learned he wasn't the only shooter also realized he had been made a patsy and said 'No, you're going to kill me' or something to that effect and took off running.

Tippit and Roselli finally caught up with Oswald blocks away and this time both got out and ordered Oswald into the car. Somewhere in that exchange Roselli shot and killed Tippit and chased after Oswald on foot. Oswald got away and ended up hiding in the movie theater.

Note, there were eye witnesses that said there were two men running away when they heard shots and saw Tippit lying outside his car and assumed they were both fleeing the scene when in reality it was Roselli chasing Oswald. Also note, ballistic tests showed the .38 that was found on Oswald when he was arrested in the movie theater did not match the bullet that killed J.D. Tippit.
Love your JFK posts man!

There was a hole in the windshield of JFK limo.

There were two witnesses that saw a puff of smoke from the picket fence area while standing on the overpass.

If Oswald was at the scene of Tippets murder, why the need to plant a fake wallet at the scene.

There exists a photo of police removing a rifle from the roof of the depository.
That would explain the downward trajectory of the so called magic bullet.

Reactions: Mkwyo
I guess the 6.5 is an effective round not just for nancy boys........

WDM Bell killed countless elephants with a 6.5x54

The 6.5mm caliber aint gay... just 6.5 Creed
It may not even be the Creed that has an affinity for large cocks - it may just be those who use it .
Like the dicks and Karen’s that drive Subaru’s - a fine car in its own right but fuck of I’d be caught in one

There was a hole in the windshield of JFK limo.

There were two witnesses that saw a puff of smoke from the picket fence area while standing on the overpass.

If Oswald was at the scene of Tippets murder, why the need to plant a fake wallet at the scene.

There exists a photo of police removing a rifle from the roof of the depository.
That would explain the downward trajectory of the so called magic bullet.
SS roped off the Limo at Parkland as it was supposedly now a crime scene and the car was loaded up and sent back north where the winshield with bullet hole was replaced. Some protected crime scene.

So if they could take out a sitting President by gun what to say they could fix an election?

Reactions: gigamortis
I guess the 6.5 is an effective round not just for nancy boys........

they fixed an election to put JFK in office in the first place.

the mob giveth titles and the mob taketh away titles (with some help from the See eye Aye)
I remember a story Dean martin told about seeing JFK's father hand a bag with a million in cash to a mob boss to buy votes. He was nosaint but still a lot better than what weve got now. Any of them.

And you’re from VA

Prolly “work” for .gov
Way to support you "theory".

The only thing conspiracy theories do is make nut jobs rich seeling books. I think I have seen everyone except Major League Baseball blamed for JFK's death.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
A catch basin is built with a sump to collect street waste and the exit pipe is 3 or so feet off the bottom and ties into the main line which judging by grade would be in the street and flowing down hill.

They had magic bullets in Dallas. Not magic water.

Not saying there were no fuckery but it didn’t come from the catch basin.

Last edited:
Way to support you "theory".

The only thing conspiracy theories do is make nut jobs rich seeling books. I think I have seen everyone except Major League Baseball blamed for JFK's death.
It coulda been Pete Rose.

They never swabbed Abraham Zapruder camera hand , prefect crime .......

download - 2023-11-14T193341.717.jpeg

Back... and to the left...back.. and to the left... back... and to the left... back... and to the left...

A catch basin is built with a sump to collect street waste and the exit pipe is 3 or so feet off the bottom and ties into the main line…
Respectfully, as one who’s installed many… and paid for installation of many, many, more: never, not ever, at least in my AO (Ohio). The flow path (“invert”) is always at the base of the structure.

Shit we could write a book and make millions.

I also heard there was a CIA midget hiding in the glove box in case Pete didn’t come through.

There goes the sewer theory.
Or it could have been a MOB midget.

I know I quoted myself but I hate getting my midgets mixed up.

• Haha
Respectfully, as one who’s installed many… and paid for installation of many, many, more: never, not ever, at least in my AO (Ohio). The flow path (“invert”) is always at the base of the structure.
Maybe so but it’s not a good design for a “catch” basin.

Invert in the main line yes.

Peripherals where the water comes in?

Stop the turbidity, lose the waste in the sump, even put a hood over the outflow so that anything floating remains in the “catch” basin.

It’s designed to keep the mains from getting all shitted up as the water enters the system.

“Catch” basins are the water “in” point.

Mains are the water “away” points with formed inverts and shelves.

The original Zapruder film clearly showed the limo driver shoot him in the head after he had been hit in the throat. That’s why the 16 frames or whatever are missing. A naval intelligence officer looked for 16 years for the missing film, found it, brought it forward. Ted Gunderson said J. Edgar Hoover had been briefed ahead of time. There was a slander court case in TX where one of the spooks had told a paper her cell had done it. Ted had a sworn statement from her. Her cell leader sued her, she presented her evidence to the court and won. I’ve posted the video here before (literally nobody cares).

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The original Zapruder film clearly showed the limo driver shoot him in the head after he had been hit in the throat. That’s why the 16 frames or whatever are missing. A naval intelligence officer looked for 16 years for the missing film, found it, brought it forward. Ted Gunderson said J. Edgar Hoover had been briefed ahead of time. There was a slander court case in TX where one of the spooks had told a paper her cell had done it. Ted had a sworn statement from her. Her cell leader sued her, she presented her evidence to the court and won. I’ve posted the video here before (literally nobody cares).
I’ve never seen it.

Repost please.

No.

I heard that theory and thought it had been debunked years ago.

No way could the driver, in broad daylight in the middle of a parade, turn around from the left driver seat and shoot Kennedy sitting on the right side of the car on the right side of his head, shooting past Nellie and John Connelly, causing a chunk of skull to end up on the driver's side of the car.

Talk about a magic bullet.

Agreed. Debunked.
There were a couple Secret Service involved but holy cow, not to that level.

A catch basin is built with a sump to collect street waste and the exit pipe is 3 or so feet off the bottom and ties into the main line which judging by grade would be in the street and flowing down hill.

They had magic bullets in Dallas. Not magic water.

Not saying there were no fuckery but it didn’t come from the catch basin.

That's a curb inlet, down here it's not called a catch basin, no sump should be present at all. Just smooth grouted flow lines.

That's pretty hilarious that you're from Ohio and you say this. 10 years ago I designed a job and a construction co from Ohio came down, *experienced" guys, surely they were going to teach us back water Texans something. Plans were clear, I go to the site, all the sag grate inlets have a 4-6" sump in them. I argue with the ohioan, he says that's how they always do it in Ohio. I said, we don't do that here, it's just a mosquito breeding ground and I don't want trash sitting and clogging anything up. He grouted flow lines like he should have in the first place.

Maybe so but it’s not a good design for a “catch” basin.

Invert in the main line yes.

Peripherals where the water comes in?

Stop the turbidity, lose the waste in the sump, even put a hood over the outflow so that anything floating remains in the “catch” basin.

It’s designed to keep the mains from getting all shitted up as the water enters the system.

“Catch” basins are the water “in” point.

Mains are the water “away” points with formed inverts and shelves.

Brother, you gotta stop or I'm going to rescend my offer to teach you how to be a cowboy with your hat and etc . 😂

Reactions: plong
No.

No way could the driver, in broad daylight in the middle of a parade, turn around from the left driver seat and shoot Kennedy sitting on the right side of the car on the right side of his head, shooting past Nellie and John Connelly, causing a chunk of skull to end up on the driver's side of the car.

Exactly, that story is bullshit on steroids

The driver was doing his job, when Kennedy's head exploded, per Zapruder frame 313.

frame-13-zapruder-film.png

No.

Here’s the news interview:

It was reportedly an exploding pellet full of shellfish toxin. The whole brain swapping concept is definitely supported by the photographic evidence. Something clearly happened to his head on that plane ride.

Of course the threat was in the car, why else would Jackie try to climb out of the car? If there was nothing incriminating on the film, why edit out the frames? There wasn’t much in the video that wasn’t in the car…

Get away with it? How do you come to see and know as much as you do, and not have this solidified in your understanding? The overt (what we are told they are) gov, press, mil, .com, Inc, etc are not in control, they are completely irrelevant when the critical moment comes. The covert arm controls all power centers. They don’t “get away with it” there are lots of witnesses that saw things that completely overturn the “official story”, they kill them, scare them, discredit them, sue them, etc whatever it takes to silence them. Or they let them get a little airtime after a cooling period and use them to gauge the public’s reaction.

Why don’t you check out how many key witnesses in the JFK assassination died within a few years of the event. The odds of them all dying of natural and accidental causes actually passes the statistical limitation of possible. Check out how many NY detectives actually saw Hunter Biden’s laptop, and how many are still alive. Check out the Vegas shooting and how many witnesses have been cleaned up there.

In retribution for executive order 01111 they posted Jackie O in Playboy and killed John Jr. How powerful do you think these satanists are?

Do you really think they would do the things they do if they didn’t KNOW they would get away with it? Do you think they would do even half of what I know, you know, they do if there were legitimate threats to their power? They just stole the presidential election in broad daylight, anything happen yet? No, because there is NO threat to their power among the overt heads of the beast.

Reactions: BurtG
That's a curb inlet, down here it's not called a catch basin, no sump should be present at all. Just smooth grouted flow lines.

That's pretty hilarious that you're from Ohio and you say this. 10 years ago I designed a job and a construction co from Ohio came down, *experienced" guys, surely they were going to teach us back water Texans something. Plans were clear, I go to the site, all the sag grate inlets have a 4-6" sump in them. I argue with the ohioan, he says that's how they always do it in Ohio. I said, we don't do that here, it's just a mosquito breeding ground and I don't want trash sitting and clogging anything up. He grouted flow lines like he should have in the first place.

Brother, you gotta stop or I'm going to rescend my offer to teach you how to be a cowboy with your hat and etc . 😂

Different designs for different locals.

I guess perhaps in climates where shit like malaria was endemic the idea of a standing pool of water was not permitted .

Up here in the northeast though every curb inlet is a catch basin and if not, due to some obstruction, than the inlet will feed to a manhole cleanout before going to the main.

I was an estimator project manager for a site work company in one life and bought the structures and read the plans. When environmentalists got involved they added Vortechnics structures with complex internal aluminum insides to settle more debris out of the storm water before going into the main.

Later in another life I would sit in a cruiser with lights on while a guy operating a dump truck with a clamshell would pull up to each catch basin pull the grate than clam shell out buckets of sand and trash.

It's helped make our harbor squeaky clean.

You need me down there to save the Gulf.