• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

JFK Someone's finally coming forward with the truth.

Here’s the news interview:

It was reportedly an exploding pellet full of shellfish toxin. The whole brain swapping concept is definitely supported by the photographic evidence. Something clearly happened to his head on that plane ride.

Of course the threat was in the car, why else would Jackie try to climb out of the car? If there was nothing incriminating on the film, why edit out the frames? There wasn’t much in the video that wasn’t in the car…

Get away with it? How do you come to see and know as much as you do, and not have this solidified in your understanding? The overt (what we are told they are) gov, press, mil, .com, Inc, etc are not in control, they are completely irrelevant when the critical moment comes. The covert arm controls all power centers. They don’t “get away with it” there are lots of witnesses that saw things that completely overturn the “official story”, they kill them, scare them, discredit them, sue them, etc whatever it takes to silence them. Or they let them get a little airtime after a cooling period and use them to gauge the public’s reaction.

Why don’t you check out how many key witnesses in the JFK assassination died within a few years of the event. The odds of them all dying of natural and accidental causes actually passes the statistical limitation of possible. Check out how many NY detectives actually saw Hunter Biden’s laptop, and how many are still alive. Check out the Vegas shooting and how many witnesses have been cleaned up there.

In retribution for executive order 01111 they posted Jackie O in Playboy and killed John Jr. How powerful do you think these satanists are?

Do you really think they would do the things they do if they didn’t KNOW they would get away with it? Do you think they would do even half of what I know, you know, they do if there were legitimate threats to their power? They just stole the presidential election in broad daylight, anything happen yet? No, because there is NO threat to their power among the overt heads of the beast.

Quoted so the boomers can read it again

Another fun fact, when they found Oswald's Carcano rifle it had Oswald's prints all over it except, for one palm print which belonged to LBJ's guy, Mac Wallace.

Also, the spent 6.5 shell casings found were all in a neat line along the baseboard under the window. Thats an insult. The CIA must think the people are morons.
That is not a fact. The rifle had one identifiable palm print of Oswalds on the barrel 7nder the stock. And an unidentifiable finger print on the trigger guard.

Could you show me a source for the cases in a row too. I seem to remember a photo from the Warren Reports that showed the caseing laying randomly on the floor by the window.

Different designs for different locals.

I guess perhaps in climates where shit like malaria was endemic the idea of a standing pool of water was not permitted .

Up here in the northeast though every curb inlet is a catch basin and if not, due to some obstruction, than the inlet will feed to a manhole cleanout before going to the main.

I was an estimator project manager for a site work company in one life and bought the structures and read the plans. When environmentalists got involved they added Vortechnics structures with complex internal aluminum insides to settle more debris out of the storm water before going into the main.

Later in another life I would sit in a cruiser with lights on while a guy operating a dump truck with a clamshell would pull up to each catch basin pull the grate than clam shell out buckets of sand and trash.

It's helped make our harbor squeaky clean.

You need me down there to save the Gulf.

Yeah we call it "water quality" and we do the vortex things when the state or local aquifer authority requires it. They're a giant pain in the ass and it's only done in very few areas.

Our gulf self cleans . Those delicious shrimp eat it all

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
Personally I think Oswald was setup, just like in our other thread Ray was setup.

Sorry for being wordy, but it might be worth the read, at least I hope to send some off to do their own research.

A while ago I went a bit nutz on this deal, but in true ADHD style not on all of it, just on Marina Oswald. And things just don't add up. Then the crossover into Oswald himself, again that just does not line up.

Marina was a hottie no doubt about it at the time Oswald met her:
1700052853279.png

And how they met is full of that sounds just so fishy. Oswald was a socially awkward guy, he is not going to land that. He came across her after he had defected to the USSR. He really was never trusted by the soviets, and they put him in a factory making radios, a very low level job. He was not happy and quickly came to the "this is not real communism" type stuff. Some say it was at a social event that these two got together, and it took prodding from some of Oswalds "friends" to attend the event, and to respond to this girl.....she likes you man talk to her, I think you can get somewhere here. Finally he does and they become a couple.

Where things get even a little more smelly is she is I don't remember exactly daughter, niece...something to a fairly high ranking KGB dude. Now we know the soviets are not too keen on Oswald, they stuck him in a low level factory job making radios. You sure are not going to have a good looking young girl related to a KGB dude be seen with him. That just would not happen in 1950's USSR.

Then they leave....together. Now I don't think the USSR was known at the time for just letting anyone that said, you know I want to go to the US, to go off to the US. Another thing that just did not happen.

I mean look at these two, I am not a good judge on when men look attractive or not, but I don't think this guy has it.
1700053366799.png

That is not a good looking man, and according to some things I read he was not real nice to her, Smacking her around while they still lived in the ussr. And more when they got to the US.

He bounces around doing things that raise red flags as far as they eye can see, but somehow nothing ever happens to him. IIRC the Mexicans tossed him out of mexico for bothering the Cuban embassy too much wanting to defect to cuba. But for some reason no one would take him.

Not long after he is setup to shoot......err he shoots JFK.

The entire thing smells to high heaven. And if you do just some easy digging on the internet and not on the crazy tin foil hat sites you can find a lot of this out.

There was a hole in the windshield of JFK limo.

There were two witnesses that saw a puff of smoke from the picket fence area while standing on the overpass.

If Oswald was at the scene of Tippets murder, why the need to plant a fake wallet at the scene.

There exists a photo of police removing a rifle from the roof of the depository.
That would explain the downward trajectory of the so called magic bullet.
Yes there was a bullet hole. The hole was consistent with a bullet that went out the windsheild from the inside though. The impact on the windsheild was to high to have come from the strom drain and hit Kennedy. Further more on the windsheild, a special mercury tipped exploding bullet passed through the windshield and impacted the target.

The magic bullet theory is pretty well debunked also. The guy who came up with it didn't make an accurate diagram of the limo. He put the front and back seats on the same level where as the back seats sat considerably higher than the front in reality.

3 shots supported in 4-7 seconds from 40-70 yards with one hitting the roughly 8 inch target. I think i could do that with a Mosin. 🤣🤣

I guess I’m going to have to watch that on the big screen and not my iPhone. All I see is a blurry video

I always love when JFK gets brought out. Put on your tinfoil hats.

Personally I think Oswald was setup, just like in our other thread Ray was setup.

Sorry for being wordy, but it might be worth the read, at least I hope to send some off to do their own research.

A while ago I went a bit nutz on this deal, but in true ADHD style not on all of it, just on Marina Oswald. And things just don't add up. Then the crossover into Oswald himself, again that just does not line up.

Marina was a hottie no doubt about it at the time Oswald met her:
View attachment 8272602

And how they met is full of that sounds just so fishy. Oswald was a socially awkward guy, he is not going to land that. He came across her after he had defected to the USSR. He really was never trusted by the soviets, and they put him in a factory making radios, a very low level job. He was not happy and quickly came to the "this is not real communism" type stuff. Some say it was at a social event that these two got together, and it took prodding from some of Oswalds "friends" to attend the event, and to respond to this girl.....she likes you man talk to her, I think you can get somewhere here. Finally he does and they become a couple.

Where things get even a little more smelly is she is I don't remember exactly daughter, niece...something to a fairly high ranking KGB dude. Now we know the soviets are not too keen on Oswald, they stuck him in a low level factory job making radios. You sure are not going to have a good looking young girl related to a KGB dude be seen with him. That just would not happen in 1950's USSR.

Then they leave....together. Now I don't think the USSR was known at the time for just letting anyone that said, you know I want to go to the US, to go off to the US. Another thing that just did not happen.

I mean look at these two, I am not a good judge on when men look attractive or not, but I don't think this guy has it.
View attachment 8272604

That is not a good looking man, and according to some things I read he was not real nice to her, Smacking her around while they still lived in the ussr. And more when they got to the US.

He bounces around doing things that raise red flags as far as they eye can see, but somehow nothing ever happens to him. IIRC the Mexicans tossed him out of mexico for bothering the Cuban embassy too much wanting to defect to cuba. But for some reason no one would take him.

Not long after he is setup to shoot......err he shoots JFK.

The entire thing smells to high heaven. And if you do just some easy digging on the internet and not on the crazy tin foil hat sites you can find a lot of this out.
Men who smack women around are generally very good at manipulating women.

Sometimes we all wonder why some beautiful women chose some hideous chud. They just liked me I guess. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
I guess I’m going to have to watch that on the big screen and not my iPhone. All I see is a blurry video

I always love when JFK gets brought out. Put on your tinfoil hats.
I do too. I just hate wading everything because there is always some stuff presented as facts that aren't.

What is the significance of a mercury tipped bullet?
You will have to read back in the thread to find the bits posted about it. Short version, someone left a name for a guy who supposedly loaded ammo for the mob and made the special ammo. They said it was a mercury tipped bullet for a 221 fireball fired from the storm drain.

Granted they also said there were finger prints all over the rifle, and the spent cases were found arranged in a row standing up against the wall. The first of which statements is quickly debunkalbe. The other I was waiting on because I can't find anything about it, and don't remember it from the Warren Reports or anything I have read on the subject.

I do too. I just hate wading everything because there is always some stuff presented as facts that aren't.
That is the bad thing. If it was a cover up and I’m not saying it isn’t. The other bullshit starts to become what actually happened as it gets passed around.

I do think there was more than one shooter. But a video I saw the other day. Kennedys head goes forward and to the right and it looks like his face gets blown off.so to me it a shooter from the rear left side somewhere. I’ll have to try and find where I seen it.

I didn’t know what to believe anymore on the subject. I believe it’s been tainted to much by lore to ever truly find out what happened that day.

That is the bad thing. If it was a cover up and I’m not saying it isn’t. The other bullshit starts to become what actually happened as it gets passed around.

I do think there was more than one shooter. But a video I saw the other day. Kennedys head goes forward and to the right and it looks like his face gets blown off.so to me it a shooter from the rear left side somewhere. I’ll have to try and find where I seen it.

I didn’t know what to believe anymore on the subject. I believe it’s been tainted to much by lore to ever truly find out what happened that day.
We see it all the time now days. A smoke screen of bullshit gets layed down to throw people off the trail, and keep people arguing about the minutia. Look at HI. People talking about satellite lighting everything on firs that didn't have a blue painted roof. I was like no, people on the ground stopped the firefighters and turned off the water on them. It wasn't some supervillan in his lair, it was their public servants, probably ordered by said supervillan, but boots on the ground. Beats arguing about which scope has the best glass though. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think Oswald could have easily done it by himself. I think it much less likely there shots coming from 2 or 3 locations with only a couple people realizing it.

3 shots 4-7 seconds 40-70 yards with one shot impacting the likely 8 inch target. I think I could do that with a Mosin and probably irons.

Reactions: BurtG and Jrb572
That is not a fact. The rifle had one identifiable palm print of Oswalds on the barrel 7nder the stock. And an unidentifiable finger print on the trigger guard.

Could you show me a source for the cases in a row too. I seem to remember a photo from the Warren Reports that showed the caseing laying randomly on the floor by the window.
I'll have to backdrag and find the sources. They have been committed to memory for years.

eta- I was contacted a few years ago by a friend and member of the Austin History Center who asked me what I knew about Malcom "Mac" Wallace. I told him he was LBJ's personal button man. He went on to say finger prints of LHO were found all over, what I remembered, the Carcano rifle along with a latent palm print that turned out to be Mac Wallace's.
A quick search revealed it was a box in the sixth floor of the school book depository near the sniper's nest, not the rifle, that had prints on it.

"Incredibly, it wasn’t until March 12, 1998, that a fingerprint of Wallace’s recorded in 1951 was positively matched with a copy of a fingerprint labeled “unknown” that investigators lifted on Nov. 22, 1963, from a shipping carton located near the southeast side of the sixth-floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building. The carton, labeled “Box A,” also contained several fingerprints identified as those of Lee Harvey Oswald."

https://www.winterwatch.net/2022/12...-fingerprints-found-in-texas-book-depository/

Here's a pic of 6.5 shell casings in a line at the base of the wall under the window.

1700058927983.png

Now, if you would be so kind as to show your pic of shell casings you claim were "laying randomly on the floor by the window."

And also show where I said "the spent cases were found arrainged in a row standing up against the wall." Saying I said that is a bald face lie.

Last edited:
The driver was doing his job, when Kennedy's head exploded, per Zaprude

Here’s the news interview:

It was reportedly an exploding pellet full of shellfish toxin. The whole brain swapping concept is definitely supported by the photographic evidence. Something clearly happened to his head on that plane ride.

Of course the threat was in the car, why else would Jackie try to climb out of the car? If there was nothing incriminating on the film, why edit out the frames? There wasn’t much in the video that wasn’t in the car…

Get away with it? How do you come to see and know as much as you do, and not have this solidified in your understanding? The overt (what we are told they are) gov, press, mil, .com, Inc, etc are not in control, they are completely irrelevant when the critical moment comes. The covert arm controls all power centers. They don’t “get away with it” there are lots of witnesses that saw things that completely overturn the “official story”, they kill them, scare them, discredit them, sue them, etc whatever it takes to silence them. Or they let them get a little airtime after a cooling period and use them to gauge the public’s reaction.

Why don’t you check out how many key witnesses in the JFK assassination died within a few years of the event. The odds of them all dying of natural and accidental causes actually passes the statistical limitation of possible. Check out how many NY detectives actually saw Hunter Biden’s laptop, and how many are still alive. Check out the Vegas shooting and how many witnesses have been cleaned up there.

In retribution for executive order 01111 they posted Jackie O in Playboy and killed John Jr. How powerful do you think these satanists are?

Do you really think they would do the things they do if they didn’t KNOW they would get away with it? Do you think they would do even half of what I know, you know, they do if there were legitimate threats to their power? They just stole the presidential election in broad daylight, anything happen yet? No, because there is NO threat to their power among the overt heads of the beast.

Most of what you say is accurate but the head shot from inside the car didnt happen.

We see it all the time now days. A smoke screen of bullshit gets layed down to throw people off the trail, and keep people arguing about the minutia. Look at HI. People talking about satellite lighting everything on firs that didn't have a blue painted roof. I was like no, people on the ground stopped the firefighters and turned off the water on them. It wasn't some supervillan in his lair, it was their public servants, probably ordered by said supervillan, but boots on the ground. Beats arguing about which scope has the best glass though. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think Oswald could have easily done it by himself. I think it much less likely there shots coming from 2 or 3 locations with only a couple people realizing it.

3 shots 4-7 seconds 40-70 yards with one shot impacting the likely 8 inch target. I think I could do that with a Mosin and probably irons.
I watched it happen when I lived in Ferguson. Mike Brown tried killing that cop and fought him. I actually know at least one person that seen it actually go down.

It’s why I totally distrust both sides of the news media now. He was a piece of shit made to look like a great person. I think I even heard they are talking of putting a statue of him now.

Biggest reason I am glad I moved out of that shithole town. It wasn’t always that way. But I could tell you stories that would make you cringe about living there.

I will tell one

I was told at Walmart to go back where I belonged. Funny I had lived there my whole life.

Sorry for the disruption Back to the crazy JFK stuff.

I remember a story Dean martin told about seeing JFK's father hand a bag with a million in cash to a mob boss to buy votes. He was nosaint but still a lot better than what weve got now. Any of them.
True at least they tried to be discreet then but now they flaunt their illegal activities and dare to be stopped.

Yeah we call it "water quality" and we do the vortex things when the state or local aquifer authority requires it. They're a giant pain in the ass and it's only done in very few areas.

Our gulf self cleans . Those delicious shrimp eat it all
Interesting… we handle ”water quality” differently here… our detention/retention basins are required to be oversized, with water quality “features“. If a catch basin (aka curb inlet) holds any water at all it lands on the punch list, and your bond money is held until it is corrected (see yesterday’s letter from the county engineer… 😖)

Last edited:
Reactions: Charger442
Men who smack women around are generally very good at manipulating women.

Sometimes we all wonder why some beautiful women chose some hideous chud. They just liked me I guess. 🤣🤣
I don't think she "chose" him. I think she was an ear back to the USSR, and some of that stuff came back to the CIA. I think they let him back in the country so they could use him. He was also pretty easy to manipulate, just like all of them are going up the the current day. They are all grown vary carefully for the "deed" they are going to do. Another reason they wanted to keep everything as quiet as possible around these nuts of today. Drive over a kid because he likes the other side, and it is not news, because the news it told it is not news and don't go looking you will not like what you find.

I don't think she "chose" him. I think she was an ear back to the USSR, and some of that stuff came back to the CIA. I think they let him back in the country so they could use him. He was also pretty easy to manipulate, just like all of them are going up the the current day. They are all grown vary carefully for the "deed" they are going to do. Another reason they wanted to keep everything as quiet as possible around these nuts of today. Drive over a kid because he likes the other side, and it is not news, because the news it told it is not news and don't go looking you will not like what you find.
What you were thinking is clear from the other post.

I'll have to backdrag and find the sources. They have been committed to memory for years.

eta- I was contacted a few years ago by a friend and member of the Austin History Center who asked me what I knew about Malcom "Mac" Wallace. I told him he was LBJ's personal button man. He went on to say finger prints of LHO were found all over, what I remembered, the Carcano rifle along with a latent palm print that turned out to be Mac Wallace's.
A quick search revealed it was a box in the sixth floor of the school book depository near the sniper's nest, not the rifle, that had prints on it.

"Incredibly, it wasn’t until March 12, 1998, that a fingerprint of Wallace’s recorded in 1951 was positively matched with a copy of a fingerprint labeled “unknown” that investigators lifted on Nov. 22, 1963, from a shipping carton located near the southeast side of the sixth-floor window of the Texas School Book Depository building. The carton, labeled “Box A,” also contained several fingerprints identified as those of Lee Harvey Oswald."

https://www.winterwatch.net/2022/12...-fingerprints-found-in-texas-book-depository/

Here's a pic of 6.5 shell casings in a line at the base of the wall under the window.

View attachment 8272624
Now, if you would be so kind as to show your pic of shell casings you claim were "laying randomly on the floor by the window."

And also show where I said "the spent cases were found arrainged in a row standing up against the wall." Saying I said that is a bald face lie.
I don't have to, you already posted the picture of cases randomly strewn on the floor. Tapered cases roll in circle until the hit something or run out of energy. Do you have one where they are lined up though?

I have a beard.

1700072099934.png

Last edited:
You will have to read back in the thread to find the bits posted about it. Short version, someone left a name for a guy who supposedly loaded ammo for the mob and made the special ammo. They said it was a mercury tipped bullet for a 221 fireball fired from the storm drain.

Granted they also said there were finger prints all over the rifle, and the spent cases were found arranged in a row standing up against the wall. The first of which statements is quickly debunkalbe. The other I was waiting on because I can't find anything about it, and don't remember it from the Warren Reports or anything I have read on the subject.

I don't have to, you already posted the picture of cases randomly strewn on the floor. Tapered cases roll in circle until the hit something or run out of energy. Do you have one where they are lined up though?

I have a beard.

View attachment 8272807
Yeah, theyre right there in the pic, lined up at the base of the wall like I originally stated, as opposed to 'randonly strewn on the floor' like you erroneously stated.

Most of what you say is accurate but the head shot from inside the car didnt happen.
I watched the film and I didn't see shit much less see the driver "clearly" shooting the president.

I saw the driver turn around just when the final shot hit the president, a normal response when your passengers are getting shot, and then accelerate.

The driver had to torque his body around, with a suit coat on and point shoot with the weak hand to hit the president in the head. That took some practice and skill. And even if he pulled that trick shot off, he could have only hit Kennedy in the forehead, not his right temple.

I ain't buying it.

Yeah, theyre right there in the pic, lined up at the base of the wall like I originally stated, as opposed to 'randonly strewn on the floor' like you erroneously stated.
So you are saying they were staged in that position rather than landing there randomly? Why?

So you are saying they were staged in that position rather than landing there randomly? Why?
Thats exactly what I'm saying. Why??

To make it look like there was a lone shooter, in this case their patsy Oswald, there needs to be evidence he shot.

Oswald might not have even been on the sixth floor and that twenty dollar rifle with scope may not have even been shot that day.

Now ask yourself why they found a pristine 6.5 bullet, the same caliber as the rifle and spent casings they found on the sixth floor, on Connelly's gurney. We'll wait.

To make it look like there was a lone shooter, in this case their patsy Oswald, there needs to be evidence he shot.

Oswald might not have even been on the sixth floor and that twenty dollar rifle with scope may not have even been shot that day.

Now ask yourself why they found a pristine 6.5 bullet, the same caliber as the rifle and spent casings they found on the sixth floor, on Connelly's gurney. We'll wait.
Story I read, a SS agent said he found it in the car, didnt know wht to do with it, so he laid it on the gurney.. Take it for what its worth. So many lies....

But it wasnt the driver.

• Haha
Reactions: jakelly
Story I read, a SS agent said he found it in the car, didnt know wht to do with it, so he laid it on the gurney.. Take it for what its worth. So many lies....

But it wasnt the driver.
Yeah, planting a pristine bullet on Connely's stretcher was pretty stupid. SS agent later doubled down on the retard saying he laid a crucial piece of evidence from the crime of the century on the gurney.

Thats like when new homeowners tried to close down a nearby shooting range they showed the local news station a complete .270 round they supposedly found laying on their front porch.

The bullet was far from pristine. Go dig some FMJs out of the back stop at the range. The pristine bullet has rifling marks and damage. No its not a mushroom. FMJs don't do that.

And Oswald might have been there shot Kennedy and that's why the cases and rifle were there. And why multiple witnesses put him there. Including one who picked him out of a police line up as the man he saw shooting out the window on the sixth floor of the school book depository. See pages 142-144 in the Warren report.

The most compelling thing I have seen for a second shooter involves an ND from the car behind them with an AR-15. But I am far from convinced anyone but Oswald shot Kennedy.

Reactions: 232593

But it wasnt the driver.
Could have popped out of Connalys thigh on the gurney. After passing though his torso breaking his rib, passing though his wrist and stopping in his thigh. See also pages 90-95 of the Warren report.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot and Ronws
Could have popped out of Connalys thigh on the gurney. After passing though his torso breaking his rib, passing though his wrist and stopping in his thigh. See also pages 90-95 of the Warren report.
Yes. And a side note of interest, the Warren Commission Report also proved the existence of unicorns. I chose unicorns because the other option was that it proved that democrats are moral and logical but I wanted something believable.

Yes. And a side note of interest, the Warren Commission Report also proved the existence of unicorns. I chose unicorns because the other option was that it proved that
are moral and logical but I wanted something believable.
Tried to red highlight it but computer fucked it up.

'Politicians, lawyers'

Warren was nothing but paid stoogery to protect the guilty and fuck the public.

I think the timing of the shots is off. Think of it like this:

The timer starts at the sound of the first shot, so the first shot doesn’t count. The shooter had all the time to aim that he wanted. So it’s two shots in 7 seconds, not 3.

That‘s easy.

P

Yes. And a side note of interest, the Warren Commission Report also proved the existence of unicorns. I chose unicorns because the other option was that it proved that democrats are moral and logical but I wanted something believable.
When faced with overwhelming evidence the options are accept it or deny it. I think most people who deny it have never read it. It's pretty through and compelling. Much more so than most of the other hypotheses out there that rely on XYand Z peices of evidence being fabricated. And simply ignores other peices of evidence.

The bullet was far from pristine. Go dig some FMJs out of the back stop at the range. The pristine bullet has rifling marks and damage. No its not a mushroom. FMJs don't do that.

And Oswald might have been there shot Kennedy and that's why the cases and rifle were there. And why multiple witnesses put him there. Including one who picked him out of a police line up as the man he saw shooting out the window on the sixth floor of the school book depository. See pages 142-144 in the Warren report.

The most compelling thing I have seen for a second shooter involves an ND from the car behind them with an AR-15. But I am far from convinced anyone but Oswald shot Kennedy.
Ok, so what was formerly known as the 'pristine bullet' that somehow appeared on Connelly's gurney was the 'magic bullet' fired by Oswald, the lone shooter?

I suggest you take the short bus and find a thread for special people that think Biden recieved 87M votes and LHO was the lone shooter. This thread may be a little advanced for you.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
When faced with overwhelming evidence the options are accept it or deny it. I think most people who deny it have never read it. It's pretty through and compelling. Much more so than most of the other hypotheses out there that rely on XYand Z peices of evidence being fabricated. And simply ignores other peices of evidence.
Yeah, but....

I operated a rifle from the same era. Not a Carcano but quite similar. And I just could not imagine LHO making those shots like that. Granted, I am no expert. In fact, my first introductory post in the SH, I predicted I would be the stupidest one here. And, so far, I have not disappointed that prediction.

People far more expert and qualified than I am have also said the Warren Report is a pack of lies.

But we are never going to know and some people like it that way.

Yeah, but....

I operated a rifle from the same era. Not a Carcano but quite similar. And I just could not imagine LHO making those shots like that. Granted, I am no expert. In fact, my first introductory post in the SH, I predicted I would be the stupidest one here. And, so far, I have not disappointed that prediction.

People far more expert and qualified than I am have also said the Warren Report is a pack of lies.

I will go you one better, I own a carcano outifitted with the same model scope.
1700137453860.png

1700137482295.png

Now I have not shot the rifle with that scope in fear of damage to the scope. It basically is a 22 rimfire scope from what I gather.

The Carcano in this country gets a real bad rep. I own several, 4 I think. EVERY single one but this one is what anyone that knows anything about guns would call junk. The slop in the bolts is measured in inches. The lockup while safe is just not "tight". Then there is general fit and finish.

This one single example is tight as anything, no slop, very crisp action. It is basically new, and it feels new. Finding one without mis matched bolts and such is just real hard to do in the US, and if you come across one the first thing across your mind even if you are a collector is, that for a Carcano?

With my reloads at 100 yards I have gone from minute of basketball to minute of softball. And that is with the sloppy well worn examples. This one shoots roughly the same minute of softball.

What a great many people don't know is in this era military guns are not sub MOA guns. Different countries had different standards, but roughly a 2" group at 100 yards was a passing grade for a service rifle. And think about that for a sec. Distances of combat, where 2" puts you on a human IF you get a full on body shot, and what happens to said target if missed by 2". They tend to re think a great many things.

The rifle and with this idiot behind it can make the shot(s) with iron sites, granted I never could do the elevated thing, but ground level, yup not hard.

Commercial ammo for these things is just not the best. But they are really fun and interesting bits of history.

I need to get the "sling".

Yeah, but....

3 shots supported with one hit on the likely 8 inch target from 40-70 yards in 4-7 seconds with a rifle with a scope. I feel like people who think that is hard to impossible probably don't shoot.

Or we already know and some people refuse to accept the evidence, and instead take a WAG at it. Some based on actual evidence, some based on fictional evidence, some based on circumstantial evidence, and some combining all three.

3 shots supported with one hit on the likely 8 inch target from 40-70 yards in 4-7 seconds with a rifle with a scope. I feel like people who think that is hard to impossible probably don't shoot.

Or we already know and some people refuse to accept the evidence, and instead take a WAG at it. Some based on actual evidence, some based on fictional evidence, some based on circumstantial evidence, and some combining all three.
Funny thing is, and I am not the only one, just the most stupid one, to think that anyone who thinks that LHO did that from his vantage point or where we are told he was probably does not shoot. But without the actual redacted evidence that we still do not get to see, it is an argument of forensics.

Reactions: Maggot
Funny thing is, and I am not the only one, just the most stupid one, to think that anyone who thinks that LHO did that from his vantage point or where we are told he was probably does not shoot. But without the actual redacted evidence that we still do not get to see, it is an argument of forensics.
And simple physics based logic.

Up and to the left did not come from above and behind.

Corny doesnt need physics or logic, he's got the Warren report. Bought and paid for by our favorite government alphabet soup agency. :geek:

Tom Hagen: It would be like trying to kill the President; there's no way we can get to him.

Michael Corleone: Tom, you know you surprise me. If anything in this life is certain - if history has taught us anything - it's that you can kill anybody.
-Michael Corleone

Tom Hagen: It would be like trying to kill the President; there's no way we can get to him.

Michael Corleone: Tom, you know you surprise me. If anything in this life is certain - if history has taught us anything - it's that you can kill anybody.
-Michael Corleone
I dont know if it wer he or someone else with a similar statement who added, "If youre willing to die for it."

CIA, FBI, LBJ (just realized , hes a 3 letter agency?) stacked the deck.

I dont know if it wer he or someone else with a similar statement who added, "If youre willing to die for it."

CIA, FBI, LBJ (just realized , hes a 3 letter agency?) stacked the deck.
When someone asked Johnson why he would give up his very powerful (and lucrative) seat as Senate Majority Leader to become Kennnedy's VP, LBJ brought up the percentages of sitting presidents that died in office and how far they were spaced out, adding "I like those odds."

Johnson was a sadistic, probably mentally-ill, power starved evil genius. Like many serial killers, he was into animal cruelty growing up and once beat a mule to death in a public square. As a joke, he tied a stick of dynamite to a dog and blew it up.

When his drug addicted, alcoholic, prostitute sister Josefa Johnson blabbed to her boyfriend about some of LBJs dealings, the boyfriend tried to blackmail LBJ. That was a mistake. See: LBJ Mac Wallace KIinser murder.

His sister herself was also found dead one morning after leaving a family gathering in Stonewall on Christmas Eve. The cause of death was never determined. LBJ has her body cremated before an autopsy.

Johnson was a sadistic, probably mentally-ill, power starved evil genius. Like many serial killers, he was into animal cruelty growing up and once beat a mule to death in a public square. As a joke, he tied a stick of dynamite to a dog and blew it up.

When his drug addicted, alcoholic, prostitute sister Josefa Johnson blabbed to her boyfriend about some of LBJs dealings, the boyfriend tried to blackmail LBJ. That was a mistake. See: LBJ Mac Wallace KIinser murder.

His sister herself was also found dead one morning after leaving a family gathering in Stonewall on Christmas Eve. The cause of death was never determined. LBJ has her body cremated before an autopsy.

Gee thanks, now another rabbit hole to go down.

There was a county judge down south near Alice that they killed while he was horseback when a military chopper flew in and they shot him from the air. I can't remember his name.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I will go you one better, I own a carcano outifitted with the same model scope.
View attachment 8273416
View attachment 8273417

Now I have not shot the rifle with that scope in fear of damage to the scope. It basically is a 22 rimfire scope from what I gather.

The Carcano in this country gets a real bad rep. I own several, 4 I think. EVERY single one but this one is what anyone that knows anything about guns would call junk. The slop in the bolts is measured in inches. The lockup while safe is just not "tight". Then there is general fit and finish.

This one single example is tight as anything, no slop, very crisp action. It is basically new, and it feels new. Finding one without mis matched bolts and such is just real hard to do in the US, and if you come across one the first thing across your mind even if you are a collector is, that for a Carcano?

With my reloads at 100 yards I have gone from minute of basketball to minute of softball. And that is with the sloppy well worn examples. This one shoots roughly the same minute of softball.

What a great many people don't know is in this era military guns are not sub MOA guns. Different countries had different standards, but roughly a 2" group at 100 yards was a passing grade for a service rifle. And think about that for a sec. Distances of combat, where 2" puts you on a human IF you get a full on body shot, and what happens to said target if missed by 2". They tend to re think a great many things.

The rifle and with this idiot behind it can make the shot(s) with iron sites, granted I never could do the elevated thing, but ground level, yup not hard.

Commercial ammo for these things is just not the best. But they are really fun and interesting bits of history.

I need to get the "sling".
Did you slug the bore? Are you using .268 diameter bullets.
And simple physics based logic.

Up and to the left did not come from above and behind.

Corny doesnt need physics or logic, he's got the Warren report. Bought and paid for by our favorite government alphabet soup agency. :geek:

In the hunter's safety course the metal gas can they shot from the front went straight up in the air. And prairie dogs I shoot all the time fly every which direction. Probably because the bullet isn't what directs their path. It's the internal pressure of the object breaching that directs its path. I guess you don't understand physics like you thought.

Feel free to point out flaws in their. evidence. They shot a lot monkey skulls and torsos for testing.

Please anyone feel free to tell what makes this such a hard shot to hit 1 out 3 on a human head sized target from short range with rifle. Sure isn't loose bolt to action clearance or because a rifle shoots minute of volley ball at 100y.

So logically we ignore all the evidence. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited: