• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jihad Friday

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
Anyone remotely worried that Muslims round the world and in the USA are going to protest and show their anger towards Israel and the US in what their leader calls a Jihad day. LMFAO. I can only hope that para gliders with dark dressed dark skinned bearded camel jockeys are flying over head. Should be interesting.

Strong 2002 energy in this thread. Where is Tom Ridge when we really need him?

440px-Hsas-chart_with_header.svg.png

I'm hoping to see them para inot Lawton/Fr. Sill. Ft Sill is the main artillery training base in the US. Everybody in town is armed.

If it happens Ill get videos.

Yai yai yai yai yai....

Yai yai yai.....

The streets will flow with the blood of the non believers.

It's either that or I will be sluggin down a run and coke watching the solar eclipse.
Probably armed, you know, just in case.......hay, wait.....case....that means beer too, right ?

I've already informed the boss and coworkers I'll be traveling with party favors tomorrow. I will not be held up when trying to go somewhere. and in the event the need arises, I'll bring enough party favors for all my coworkers.

I’ll bet good cash money that 95 to 99% of the men and women who frequent this site, do not live in large cities such as NYC, Washington DC, Los Angelas or San Francisco.

That said, don’t plan on seeing many of those fellows with covered faces and black market AK’s running around. They like to hit the large cities. Lots of publicity, lots of unarmed sheep, running around waiting to be shot (harvested?).

I for one, am not moving to any of those large cities to get an opportunity to shoot bad guys. Basically, large cities seemed to be filled with people who I am so diametrically opposed too, in all my thinking, I can’t stand the thought of living around them. I still think we need to institute city-states so we can live our lives without their weird and demented policies and laws)

Last edited:
I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.

I’ll bet good cash money that 95 to 99% of the men and women who frequent this site, do not live in large cities such as NYC, Washington DC, Los Angelas or San Francisco.

That said, don’t plan on seeing many of those fellows with covered faces and black market AK’s running around. They like to hit the large cities. Lots of publicity, lots of unarmed sheep, running around waiting to be shot (harvested?).

I for one, am not moving to any of those large cities to get an opportunity to shoot bad guys. Basically, large cities seemed to be filled with people who I am so diametrically opposed too, in all my thinking, I can’t stand the thought of living around them. I still think we need to institute city-states so we can live our lives without their weird and demented policies and laws)
I live in a small Southern town that has a huge influx from Mexico and other Hispanic countries below them. (Follow the chickens)….We have noticed even more since the border gate opened Even wider.
I know a Mexican store owner ( his family came in properly) and we were talking about what’s going on world. He said they had people coming in his store from mid East counties the last year, many more now . HE is freaking out and said us Anglos better get our shit and weapons ready , mucho pronto. So the premise that they are only in large cities is false.
Lock & Load y’all , shits getting real.
🇺🇸

I live in a small Southern town that has a huge influx from Mexico and other Hispanic countries below them. (Follow the chickens)….We have noticed even more since the border gate opened Even wider.
I know a Mexican store owner ( his family came in properly) and we were talking about what’s going on world. He said they had people coming in his store from mid East counties the last year, many more now . HE is freaking out and said us Anglos better get our shit and weapons ready , mucho pronto. So the premise that they are only in large cities is false.
Lock & Load y’all , shits getting real.
🇺🇸
That’s what my wife keeps saying. Yep, she’s a fine shot and more than ready.

That’s what my wife keeps saying. Yep, she’s a fine shot and more than ready.
Years ago a friend and fellow Vietnam Vet were on top of a mountain that’s also a state park. At sunset point there is a flat spot that has awesome views where people gather to enjoy the view. When we were driving around the point there were 3 dune coons and a fat white chick dressed like they were. They had prayer mats , the men had cameras with long ass lenses taking pix.
The only eye contact was from the girl. Once we stared at them , they decided it was prayer time. Once on the mats I mentioned the direction they were facing. Wasn’t East but North 🤔 Struck us both as being really odd. They got their equipment and got off the mountain.
They were taking pictures of Arkansas Nuclear One. I told my wife what we’d seen , she worked at the Nuke and told the head of security what we saw. He blew it off as far as I know. They had an open view of the Nuke , with I-40 behind it.

This was less than a month before 911 . In my mind this was them doing a recon of the Nuke. Even a missle shot to a cooling tower would shut down everything.
The ensuing panic would shut down the plant and I-40. May have been a coincidence, but after 911 there are no coincidences.

Years ago a friend and fellow Vietnam Vet were on top of a mountain that’s also a state park. At sunset point there is a flat spot that has awesome views where people gather to enjoy the view. When we were driving around the point there were 3 dune coons and a fat white chick dressed like they were. They had prayer mats , the men had cameras with long ass lenses taking pix.
The only eye contact was from the girl. Once we stared at them , they decided it was prayer time. Once on the mats I mentioned the direction they were facing. Wasn’t East but North 🤔 Struck us both as being really odd. They got their equipment and got off the mountain.
They were taking pictures of Arkansas Nuclear One. I told my wife what we’d seen , she worked at the Nuke and told the head of security what we saw. He blew it off as far as I know. They had an open view of the Nuke , with I-40 behind it.

This was less than a month before 911 . In my mind this was them doing a recon of the Nuke. Even a missle shot to a cooling tower would shut down everything.
The ensuing panic would shut down the plant and I-40. May have been a coincidence, but after 911 there are no coincidences.
If you called that into the FBI today, they would have to decide whether to investigate PTA mom's, or terrorists......they'd probly choose the PTA moms.

Branden

They had an open view of the Nuke , with I-40 behind it.

Spottswoode: Team, if the Derkaderkastanis have weapons of mass destruction, I'm afraid it could be 911 times a thousand.
Sarah: Jesus, you mean...?
Spottswoode: Yes. Nine hundred and eleven thousand.

Reactions: Sandhog308
I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.
durka durka, mohammed jihad

Bet the diplomat didn't make it...

The muzzy was getting some quality sticks into correct spots and looked like a good size blade.

The wounded diplomat is in serious condition at a local hospital and the attacker "limped away", presumably injured himself with his own knife during the scuffle... The diplomat may have been wearing some kind of under-clothing body armor, and understandably so under these circumstances.

What's worse are the chicken shit people standing around watching. Bunch of fucking pursues! Atlease pull the guys apart and try and help.

That is why they gave up their guns when the Communist Party passed the gun ban in 1997. The roots of a disarmed civilian population goes way further than just the availability of guns. It is recognizing WHAT guns symbolize and how important they are to the security of the individual. When a population gets collectively complacent, that is when they are disarmed and allow themselves to be disarmed. A population that has allowed themselves to be unarmed will not magically start going commando during an emergency if a truckload of ARs showed up ready to use. Their very MENTALITY has become sheep and is why they had become unarmed in the first place.