• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jim Beam bought by Japanese

krw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2004
Arkansas
Announced this morn, Jim Beam bought out by a Japanese firm. What could possibly be next?

I tried their early Suntory back in '63. Instant hangover producer. Kind of like the Vietnamese ""Bom-de-Bom"...as we called it. Nothing more pitiful than a young Marine, elbows and knees all scratched up from the floor matting and moaning with a Vietnamese beer hangover.

I tried their early Suntory back in '63. Instant hangover producer. Kind of like the Vietnamese ""Bom-de-Bom"...as we called it. Nothing more pitiful than a young Marine, elbows and knees all scratched up from the floor matting and moaning with a Vietnamese beer hangover.

A Virginia redneck kneewalking/crawling through 12 inches of snow due to excessive moonshine consumption is probably close

Didn't Jim Beam own other labels like Sauza Tequila, and Courvoisier cognac? These are marketed as respectively Mexican and French liquors, so why would Suntory owning JB be a negative? Kinda hard to turn down a 16 Billion dollar check.

When I was stationed on Okinawa (early '80s) we used Jim Beam and Johnny Walker as trade goods with the locals. They couldn't get enough.

I hope they keep making Knob Creek, that's pretty good bourbon. I'm on a Jameson kick lately. Jameson and Sweet Tea sounds weird, delicious as hell though.

Maybe that's why they kept crashin planes into carrier decks...

Guess I'm switching to Jack

Why would anyone switch from decent bourbon to Jack? Yuck!

Jap chicks are HOT and crazy. Man, I've seen things....

Nope, don't know a thing about it. never saw a show at 'The Stage' or got laid by the girls in Koza, never went out at night in Osaka or Tokyo, nope, never went there...that's my story and I'm sticking to it, but for some reason I keep having these odd dreams about a certain red headed asian with big tits
damn, who am I kidding, JAPAN was the fuckin Cat's ASS!