• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Jimmy John's......spend your money elsewhere!

Threadcutter308

Mr. Sugar Tits to you
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
An Island in warshington
I'm not sure how large of a chain they are, but they are prevalent in western Washington. An excerpt from the latest issue of the monthly newsletter of Wildlife committee of Washington/Kenmore Ranges (suburban Seattle). I know where I WON'T be spending my food dollars, ever again;

"One last thing of meaningful concern. As some of you may know our staff are not always able to leave their post to go to lunch. They often have to order food to be brought in by either delivery or to send someone out to get food. It was brought to my attention that Jimmy John’s would not deliver to our range. I contacted them and they indicated that we were not within the boundary of their delivery service. Being curious I found out that we are exactly 1.52 miles from the nearest Jimmy John’s outlet. I started a dialog with one of their corporate representatives as to why they would not deliver to our range. After an exhausting parley of bureaucratic semantics involving back and forth excuses I asked the following question: “I do get the impression the reason Jimmy John’s is refusing to deliver to our location is due to the nature of our organization. I have owned a business and reserved the right to refuse customers for various reasons, but not based upon a controversial political position. I’d appreciate a straight and honest answer, Is Jimmy John’s refusing to deliver to our location because its franchise owner and/ or corporate’s policy is anti-gun?” Guess what I got back? The sound of crickets".

edit: Corrected to Jimmy John's sandwiches. They apparently don't do pizza. My incorrect assumption.

Last edited:
Jimmy John's or Papa John's? Jimmy John's delivers sandwiches...

Never ate a jimmy johns sub. Never will. Aside from Kevin Harvick, i never hear or see anything about them.

Being curious I found out that we are exactly 1.52 miles from the nearest Jimmy John’s outlet.

How close to a Jimmy Johns do you have to live to get delivery?
former Closing Manager at Jimmy John's (2013-2014)

I’ve worked for Jimmy Johns in the past and have learned that for any new Jimmy Johns (post March 2013) has a strict 1 mile in each direction from the store. Starting with cardinal directions that extend a complete mile from the store. With the exception of 1 way or restricted access roads distances may be increased/decreased to accommodate the ‘drive time’ or average time of a compete delivery. All other directions (Nw, Ne, Sw, Se) the delivery radius is calculated by actually driving the roads and mapping them via GPS, usually via delivery. And then chatting said routes inside the store’s delivery radius calculator program. Other than these systems MOST stores will have a physical map on hand showing the delivery area available at each location. Often with nearby Jimmy Johns marked as well.

I'm not sure but I would hazard a guess that it's a franchise requirement.

We had one near us at 1.1 miles and they refused to deliver over 1 mile.

So, maybe the franchise owner IS anti gun but that is NOT why they won't deliver to them.

Another bold hero standing up for The Second Amendment because he could not get a sandwich delivered to his range.

:/

I'm not sure how large of a chain they are, but they are prevalent in western Washington. An excerpt from the latest issue of the monthly newsletter of Wildlife committee of Washington/Kenmore Ranges (suburban Seattle). I know where I WON'T be spending my food dollars, ever again;

"One last thing of meaningful concern. As some of you may know our staff are not always able to leave their post to go to lunch. They often have to order food to be brought in by either delivery or to send someone out to get food. It was brought to my attention that Jimmy John’s would not deliver to our range. I contacted them and they indicated that we were not within the boundary of their delivery service. Being curious I found out that we are exactly 1.52 miles from the nearest Jimmy John’s outlet. I started a dialog with one of their corporate representatives as to why they would not deliver to our range. After an exhausting parley of bureaucratic semantics involving back and forth excuses I asked the following question: “I do get the impression the reason Jimmy John’s is refusing to deliver to our location is due to the nature of our organization. I have owned a business and reserved the right to refuse customers for various reasons, but not based upon a controversial political position. I’d appreciate a straight and honest answer, Is Jimmy John’s refusing to deliver to our location because its franchise owner and/ or corporate’s policy is anti-gun?” Guess what I got back? The sound of crickets".

edit: Corrected to Jimmy John's sandwiches. They apparently don't do pizza. My incorrect assumption.

I'd almost guarantee it's not corporate. The owner is a big time hunter:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jimmy-john-liautaud-hunting-photos/

**For the record, I hate Snopes and realize they're full of shit, but this has been supported through numerous reliable sources. They were just the first one in my search engine.**

The owner, “jimmy”, is a huge big game hunter. I am not into trophy hunts of such and wont vilify a man for doing it legally.

This either has to do with their delivery radius or the franchise owner.

I attended a fairly large 2 day LE firearms training class that had 50 officers from a dozen different departments and Jimmy Johns donated at least a hundred sandwiches to the cause.

As stated above the CEO of Jimmy Johns has hunted all over the world and the tree huggers boycott Jimmy Johns like crazy because of it, that alone earns my business.

You know, I really wish some people would just calm the heck down before throwing a hissy fit online announcing they are upset and boycotting because...blah, blah, blah. It's embarassing and just plainly stupid, not to mention the worst kind of virtue signalling that makes gun owners look like the idiots we/they sometimes are. I'm looking at you @Threadcutter308

I attended a fairly large 2 day LE firearms training class that had 50 officers from a dozen different departments and Jimmy Johns donated at least a hundred sandwiches to the cause.

As stated above the CEO of Jimmy Johns has hunted all over the world and the tree huggers boycott Jimmy Johns like crazy because of it, that alone earns my business.

The dude is a big time hunter, so ???

You know, I really wish some people would just calm the heck down before throwing a hissy fit online announcing they are upset and boycotting because...blah, blah, blah. It's embarassing and just plainly stupid, not to mention the worst kind of virtue signalling that makes gun owners look like the idiots we/they sometimes are. I'm looking at you @Threadcutter308

Is that some kind of a threat ? Over a ham sandwich ?

Is that some kind of a threat ? Over a ham sandwich ?

Good thing it wasn't apple pie.

American-Pie-1920x1080.jpg

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Hmmm, seems like a pretty good spot to put some Puppies. :sneaky: Puppies are calming. C'mon, say it with me "Puppies are calming". ;)

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/PkVHsFmmLeBfa" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

I avoid places big enough to enjoy a Jimmy John's or pretty much any other food chain. Having said that, I've had the pleasure of consuming their Sammies on 3 different occasions and liked them just fine. Hell, I'll go as far as saying I thought it was better than Subway, but then again i got pretty low standards. :unsure:

Now enjoy the Puppies some more. :giggle:

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Hmmm, seems like a pretty good spot to put some Puppies. :sneaky: Puppies are calming. C'mon, say it with me "Puppies are calming". ;)

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/PkVHsFmmLeBfa" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

I avoid places big enough to enjoy a Jimmy John's or pretty much any other food chain. Having said that, I've had the pleasure of consuming their Sammies on 3 different occasions and liked them just fine. Hell, I'll go as far as saying I thought it was better than Subway, but then again i got pretty low standards. :unsure:

Ahhhhh, insightful input from the Grand Master of Mayhem and Fucktardery hisself ! Thx, bud. :D

(I'd say I'll take the one on the front right, but looking at their surroundings, I'm not sure that you don't actually have them and aren't actually looking to give them away. Not looking for a new dog right now, but the one on the front right could make that decision difficult to stick with).

Reactions: 1J04

Subway? You remind me of two of my coreligionists who used to beg to go to Subway when they were hanging out with the Old Gringo. Mind you, Subway, here in the Home of the Hoagie and the Land of the Cheesesteak.