• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Biden Running Mate

I would not rule out Mr Michelle Obammy as VP pick... That pick could wrap up a dem white house for the next 12 years. That's the choice that woild scare me. Too many idiots voted for his husband. Think about that. Biden wins 2020, serves 4 years due to his age then MO wins next 2 elections.

I don't think the dems have figured Trump to win guaranteed for a second. Remember the RBG is still in the wind. Dems may pull some shady tricks to drag out a confirmation replacement for a year but not 4 to 5 more. The dems know exactly what the ramifications of this fall's election are and Im willing to bet money we haven't seen the last of their tricks before this election.

Buy more ammo because and forsee sketchy shit coming this fall.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
I don't think Michelle Obama *but* she will heavily endorse Joe and whoever gets the VP nod. It's going to be very interesting to see how the Democrats use the skills they learned in 2016 and 2020 primary rigging to rig the general election this fall.

One things for sure, this is a battle, maybe the last battle, for oligarchy total control of the US. Not hopeful for US.

VooDoo

Sanders vs Trump would have been WAYYYYYY more entertaining! I doubt I'll watch any of the Biden vs Trump debates because it's gonna seem just like watching elder abuse! :eek:
Well I was going to say like beating a woman
Close enough for government work

I would not rule out Mr Michelle Obammy as VP pick... That pick could wrap up a dem white house for the next 12 years. That's the choice that woild scare me. Too many idiots voted for his husband. Think about that. Biden wins 2020, serves 4 years due to his age then MO wins next 2 elections.

I don't think the dems have figured Trump to win guaranteed for a second. Remember the RBG is still in the wind. Dems may pull some shady tricks to drag out a confirmation replacement for a year but not 4 to 5 more. The dems know exactly what the ramifications of this fall's election are and Im willing to bet money we haven't seen the last of their tricks before this election.

Buy more ammo because and forsee sketchy shit coming this fall.
Al points well taken, but historically she has never worked a day in her selfish life
I kow people who were with her at the big Chicago Law firm...not liked and lazy
Then BHO got state govt. job and she worked at U chicago Hosp for essentially a no show job and helped keep uninsured out of the ER there..
she has to give up to lavish the naecissistic lifestyle ti which she has been accustomed...
Thus I doubt she would be the candidate. However she is very popular among the left and minority crowds.

1592361587181.png

R

Funny Tik Tok Rap on Joe Joe - Click the link

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 38
New reports today it's Kamel Harris, Lance Bass, or Suzan Rice.

My money is on it being Rice. Even with the bengazi fiasco, she has less baggage than the other two. That is, if she can continue to lie about her email to herself that Obama didn't know shit about Trump spying.

She's a swamp monster who has the goods on everyone.

Bass loves Cuba and Castro and they can't shake that. Kamela will have to answer more questions about screwing the old mayor of San Francisco while he was married and her record as AG in Cali.

Reactions: Davo308
Don’t overlook the potential of the Oprah endorsement. Lot of ladies pay a lot of attention to her.
Oprah and Michelle May swing a bit.

Reactions: Davo308
Once again, whomever gets the VP slot won't be any sort of radical. Sure, they might look that way (all the better to sucker in the leftist vote), but rest assured they will be well-connected to the banking industry and the MIC.

It probably won't be someone who has only played at the state level; Whitmer, Davis, et al simply don't have the pull in DC and around the world. It won't be someone like Warren who offends the bankers. It could very well be Rice, who is certainly connected and can run it back again with most of the Obama staff.

Gonna be hilarious listening to Democrats try to explain why a pair of Washington insiders are the right solution to any given problem.

Once again, whomever gets the VP slot won't be any sort of radical. Sure, they might look that way (all the better to sucker in the leftist vote), but rest assured they will be well-connected to the banking industry and the MIC.

It probably won't be someone who has only played at the state level; Whitmer, Davis, et al simply don't have the pull in DC and around the world. It won't be someone like Warren who offends the bankers. It could very well be Rice, who is certainly connected and can run it back again with most of the Obama staff.

Gonna be hilarious listening to Democrats try to explain why a pair of Washington insiders are the right solution to any given problem.

As I said, it’s Rice!

I’m guessing he will pull some unknown black woman out of the woodwork.

If she is unknown, it'll be only to us. Whomever gets picked is the presumptive future of the Democratic party, so she will be some sort of insider who is friendly to all the various party influences. She certainly as hell will not be a SJE from some backwater town - might look that way to appease a certain block of voters, but she will be an established player.

Susan Rice certainly seems like an option that fits the bill.

If she is unknown, it'll be only to us. Whomever gets picked is the presumptive future of the Democratic party, so she will be some sort of insider who is friendly to all the various party influences. She certainly as hell will not be a SJE from some backwater town - might look that way to appease a certain block of voters, but she will be an established player.

Susan Rice certainly seems like an option that fits the bill.

The DNC will be sure that whoever it is knows that its the DNC calling the shots, and if Biden leaves office that won't change.

With Joe’s issues and the 25th out there whomever this pick is becomes a probable presidential pick

New reports today it's Kamel Harris, Lance Bass, or Suzan Rice.
Lance Bass?
You mean the twink that used to be Justin Timberlake's third-string backup dancer? I didn't know he was a major DNC player...
#TheMoreYouKnow
Edit: youtube took the relevant video down in the last 10 minutes. @Charger442 might be on to something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I'm still being asked to rate vp choices as late as this morning on facebook. I fuck with them three or four times a day, suggesting a white woman. Trying to do my part! TRUMP 2020!

• Haha
Reactions: Bolo

Democrats: Susan Rice is soo experienced and skilled in foreign policy!

Seriously, Mike Baker, a former CIA officer, said he will vote for Biden 4sure if Rice is the VP due to her “experience” as Nat’l Security Advisor... lol China will kick them 2 around like a soccer ball. It’d be fun to watch if America didn’t suffer the consequences of their cowardice.

I got my fingers crossed for Elizabeth Warren as a full fledged communist she is the only choice for Joe and when she has him killed she will rule the country lol
the first communist , American Indian , African American woman vice president in history , at least you know exactly where she stands unlike the rest of the field that hide there true intent ( very poorly ) but they try so very hard to hide it . She is as open as the day is long .

It's officially Kamala Harris.

I can't stand her, but that may give Trump a better chance. Harris has a pretty shaky history which I hope doesn't sit well with a bunch of voters.

I got my fingers crossed for Elizabeth Warren as a full fledged communist she is the only choice for Joe and when she has him killed she will rule the country lol
the first communist , American Indian , African American woman vice president in history , at least you know exactly where she stands unlike the rest of the field that hide there true intent ( very poorly ) but they try so very hard to hide it . She is as open as the day is long .

So you could say that she's an "honest injun."

Wow.

I can only hope that a lot of moderates that were leaning Biden will see this and go "Uh, hell no." and either stay home or vote for Trump out of spite.

I'd also not be surprised in the least if this election has some of the worst turnout (At least in states that don't go 100% mail in) in history.