• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Joe Biden's Assault Weapons Ban

@Renegade

been a lotta shit talked and swords rattled over the years. Now we approach the precipice and I am wondering who has a set of nuts or the heart to stand behind what they say.

Pretty sure if contested and John Roberts says Biden won, some great stuff begins to happen.

I kinda wish Trump would drop the bomb on what the NSA has on Roberts. Just get it done already. Or was it hidden by Obama's admin? He is for all intents and purposes, a younger Ginsberg who supposedly has a penis. Im skeptical of that at this point

LOL, about 30 years too late. Bush41 already did that. Hence why SCAR, MR556, etc., is made in USA.
I think a lot of this crap is done so American gun makers don’t have to compete. I bought 4 Chinese SKSs and a case of ammo for me and my boys in 1994ish for $350. How could an American company compete with prices like that?

If Trump and the senate can get a new conservative Pro 2A justice onto the SCOTUS Bench before January, it largely won’t matter what Harris/Biden and the communist party try to do.

Timing is tight but they may be able to pull it off.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
I am old enough they can just shoot me to get into my safe. Take one for the team!

I am old enough they can just shoot me to get into my safe. Take one for the team!

You will want to do better then that. Would like our side to achieve F22/F35 kill ratios which typically hover around 17:1-20:1 against lesser fighters.

Like someone said in another post they are not voting for Biden because of his policies they are voting for him because he is weak and doesn't give a fuck about anything. Really, if you think about it, what old man that has been doing the same shit for the past 50 years gives a fuck about anything. He's got money to retire comfortably, and he's got dementia. He's shot out. He will be a bigger doormat than barry O was. They know this. He is bought and paid for 100x over. He will be at their disposal.

If Biden wins office this November, what do you imagine his assault weapons ban looking like? Legislation through congress and fought through the courts that will take some time or potentially immediate executive order?

Do you imagine it being buybacks, or requiring all firearms to be NFA and all "Assault Weapons" registered with the state?

Do you think an Assault Weapons Ban could be overturned in 4 years with a new Republican president and congress, and if so, is it worth waiting things out, or is the threat of a felony charge of possession of an unregistered firearm not worth it?

Are AR-10's and all non-AR-15's at risk, or will they mostly target the AR-15? Is it only lower receivers that are at risk, or are upper receivers and other parts of the gun also at risk of requiring an FFL background check and NFA approval, etc? I think in California now, Ammo purchase requires an FFL and background check.

Will gun manufacturers survive if Joe removes the protections in place to keep them from being sued? I'm asking all of these questions so I can prioritize my purchases for the rest of the year and decide whether or not it is worth doing gun builds next year. I'm mostly worried about my AR-10 builds early next year. I also have a CZ Bren 2 MS, and even though that is not an AR-15, it is probably at risk too.
SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!!! 🤣

Lemme tell you a little something about myself...

I was always in trouble as a kid for not doing what I was told.
I didn’t join the military because I don’t like people telling me what to do.

Do you really think that as a dinosaur from the curmudgeon period that any of this has changed in me? Seriously??

If you think they're going to give you going rate for your guns, you're crazier than Joe. They're going to set a price, you agree to show up or agree to be the criminal.

Since you didn't show up within the allotted time, now police show up at your house. And since you didn't show up now they have probable cause just to kick in the door.

You'll have to prove the guns were destroyed or sold... off to jail you go until you can prove it.

Used to live in CA, when they went full retard a few years ago and told everyone they had to register their "Assault Weapons" and all new AR's to be sold had to be molested NY featureless AR's....., when the deadline came and very few people actually registered their AW's including myself (I dont personally know one person who did and I know a lot of people back home with "Assault Weapons") no one came knocking or has come knocking since the registration deadline hit a few years ago. I think they want to just put on a scary persona. There would be a full blown war where I now live in Texas if the feds or LE tried to door knock for AR's lol let's not forget what happened in Waco.