• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

JP Enterprise AMCS Chassis System?

Re: JP Enterprise AMCS Chassis System?

I will have my gap mounted up in a JP chassis in the next couple of weeks. Then I will be able to give better feedback.

I don't have any concerns on the chassis, it seems to be typical JP. Well made, well thought out, and well finished.

WIth respect to price, remember the JP comes with the folding stock and two magazines for the price. On the XLR the folder option is another $115 and mags are $75 a piece.

I have one. Put a Nesika action in it. Its a 26" 308 that I run Hornady Superformance in for matches or a little more wind cheating speed.

Its heavy, but it negates recoil and is comfortable for me to be behind all day. I give them a thumbs up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one. Put a Nesika action in it. Its a 26" 308 that I run Hornady Superformance in for matches or a little more wind cheating speed.

Its heavy, but it negates recoil and is comfortable for me to be behind all day. I give them a thumbs up. </div></div>

Damn dude. You own just about everything out there.