• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Just because I care ...

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/h76OxJ8x-6w"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/h76OxJ8x-6w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

... and because I thought someone was starting to lose his mojo.

Re: Just because I care ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

... <span style="font-weight: bold">and because I thought I was starting to lose my mojo. </span></div></div>

You must first possess something to lose it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its like Christmas for Shank.... </div></div>

That video definitely showed a "target-rich environment" for Shank-sexing.

Why did they have to be Patriot fans!!??

Just a bunch of firemans wives hangin out "chewin the fat"!

00jaypuri.gif

shanks above post should be a warning to the good looking men of america...

you dudes see that heavy cable row herself...

what the fuck,450 lbs...

she could pull up next to you on a street corner and one arm snag your ass like a fuckin gorilla...

"I don't like Twinkies"

... yeah, I find that easy to believe.

Omg i can hear them getting fater. Plz some one throw in a celery stick.