• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just got banned for a week from Fagbook.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    This is all I said, LOL.

Lets stop all the BS. The CHINA VIRUS release was a well planned attack by the Chinese government to disrupt the world system and bring America to its knees. Fuck the Chinese, time to bring our manufacturing home and let those parasites return to the 13th century.

hahahaha

Attachments

• fbjail.jpg
      fbjail.jpg
      351.6 KB · Views: 101
    This is all I said, LOL.

Lets stop all the BS. The CHINA VIRUS release was a well planned attack by the Chinese government to disrupt the world system and bring America to its knees. Fuck the Chinese, time to bring our manufacturing home and let those parasites return to the 13th century.
    You could,
    Contest it , or offer to correct your post and tell them how you really feel.
    Beg for forgiveness and tell them your "penalty" was too light.
    The last one I know of that went to "jail"
    The first post back was (FUCK FB) and resulted in no penalty.

There isn't a social platform available today that doesn't ban you for difference of opinion this mirrors our society.

Reactions: Yasherka
    Facebook. Support them, then bash them. Then go straight back. Like abused women. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Never had Facebook or Myspace, and never will. Half the time I dont have my phone on me either. There was a reason they anchored those things to the wall in the house, back in the day when people spent a lot of time outside.

Facebook. Support them, then bash them. Then go straight back. Like abused women. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Never had Facebook or Myspace, and never will. Half the time I dont have my phone on me either. There was a reason they anchored those things to the wall in the house, back in the day when people spent a lot of time outside.

Facebook has its good side. Its nice to keep up with old friends. Then there's the down side...

Reactions: lightman
    I've said nearly the same thing with the only difference being "fuck the CCP" I have only pity for the Chinese people.

My wife says people generally get banned when someone reports them, and because on fb I accept friend requests only from friends I'm not likely to be reported. Or perhaps it's just not my turn.

Supposedly there is something called spreely that is like an unmoderated fb.

Reactions: Maggot
    Ask them to completely delete your account. Want to wager on the outcome of that is?
    Never opened one Neve will. So if you find me on fuckbook. Someone has abducted me and there's a hidden message for my rescue.
    This is all I said, LOL.

Reactions: Decoy and Yasherka
    FB is anti 2nd but it's the ONLY way for me to keep up with matches in my area?? Instagram is so much better but....

If you want to stop seeing ads on your wall, report every ad you see as sexually inappropriate. Just keep doing it. It probably takes somewhere around 100 reports and they just stop showing you ads. About a month later you’ll get a notification that they’ve reviewed one of them and it didn’t violate their standards and you’ll notice ads again. Just start reporting them and they’ll go away again. I figure it costs FB money to review the reported ads and then no revenue from not showing me ads for a month. Try it.

I am on Facebook but I have to laugh at the people that bitch about the rules but have multiple accounts for when they get banned. They hate it so much that they can't stay off it 😂😂😂

• Haha

Haha so true. Fuck social media. One of the worst things to ever happen to our society and culture, imho.

I only reluctantly joined Twitter when Trump was elected. Part of that was to troll leftists and rub salt in their wounds over Trumps unexpected victory.

It's their house. They can open or close the door anytime they want.
    Fuck social media. One of the worst things to ever happen to our society and culture, imho.
    Does Sniper's Hide qualify as social media? Asking for a friend. ;)

• Haha
    Facebook moderators get treated for PTSD from the shit are paid to monitor. When I first read that shit, I was like, what kind of pussies are you people. Revisiting it, that has got to be a shitty job.

• Haha
    Facebook moderators get treated for PTSD from the shit are paid to monitor. When I first read that shit, I was like, what kind of pussies are you people. Revisiting it, that has got to be a shitty job.

Fuckem, I bet they get paid really well.

• Haha
    Reactions: Milo 2.5
    FB is anti 2nd but it's the ONLY way for me to keep up with matches in my area?? Instagram is so much better but....

Those in the shooting sports really need to think long and hard about making their primary means of communication and organization a platform belonging to their sworn enemies and run without any actual real rules, accountability, or recourse........ But who I'm I kidding.... free shinny.....

I started a FB account and posted/shared HD photos and videos of venomous arachnids, funnel webs, gory animal attacks, India Railway suicides, traffic accidents, diseases such as yaws and MRSA, third world terrorist shit, cartel executions, and other fucked up shit just to trigger and fuck with the FB mods knowing how fucking pathetically emotionally weak these pussies are. With the help of some coworkers, we activated bots that automatically scour the Web for disgusting and revolting shit and then dump their cargo right onto the FB feed... I revel in how much pain and damage that we may have inflicted onto these leftist traitorous scum.

I hate to sound like a FB queen, but until they upped their anti game, same time they banned sales pertaining to firearms, FB was a sweet place. I don't know how many groups I belonged too, LR shooting, PCC groups, pistol groups. Selling guns and gear was simple, and I mean easy.
    Day before my 60th birthday, I unfriended all but family, left every group I was in, called it a day. I still open FB, for messenger, way easier for me to type on a laptop than text.
    Maggot, I am a veteran of many FB timeouts, fuck them, longest 30 days, which hurt, I like messenger, disabled on my phone too same time.

WTF is Facebook?

These forums and LinkedIn for work are as far as I go in social media. Never used Fagbook, Twatter, Instagay, etc. I was in college when MySpace went big, then fagbook started to hit when I graduated. I just never saw the point so I never joined. It seemed like my buddy was using both to meet bitches, but I was already with my wife so that didn’t interest me. Now so many people are seeing the problems and ditching one platform or another. It’s become a badge of honor that neither my wife or I ever participated.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sniperwannabee
    I started a FB account and posted/shared HD photos and videos of venomous arachnids, funnel webs, gory animal attacks, India Railway suicides, traffic accidents, diseases such as yaws and MRSA, third world terrorist shit, cartel executions, and other fucked up shit just to trigger and fuck with the FB mods knowing how fucking pathetically emotionally weak these pussies are. With the help of some coworkers, we activated bots that automatically scour the Web for disgusting and revolting shit and then dump their cargo right onto the FB feed... I revel in how much pain and damage that we may have inflicted onto these leftist traitorous scum.

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Just a little insight into what social media is actually used for...

The reason they were able to locate the Boston Marathon dirtbags so fast was that even though they did not have accounts they were caught in other peoples photos and tagged. Even with partial facial photos they were able to be identified and then tracked. The 3 letter agencies have a goldmine of info on everyone, including those who don't have accounts. I contend if it can be used for information it can be used for misinformation as well. You know, garbage in garbage out.

ETA: How much more data has been provided for Big Brother simply because everybody is working from home and now paper documents are transmitted electronically, meetings/conferences are almost exclusively done online, all for easy interception and documentation for future persecution, I mean keeping us safe.

Outside of the hide I don’t do social media if you can really consider this social media. Never have and never will do Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any of the other new ones that come out daily. No thanks.

There isn't a social platform available today that doesn't ban you for difference of opinion this mirrors our society.
    Gab. But i got tired of it, but i may not have completely understood how it worked.

Just a little insight into what social media is actually used for...

The reason they were able to locate the Boston Marathon dirtbags so fast was that even though they did not have accounts they were caught in other peoples photos and tagged. Even with partial facial photos they were able to be identified and then tracked. The 3 letter agencies have a goldmine of info on everyone, including those who don't have accounts. I contend if it can be used for information it can be used for misinformation as well. You know, garbage in garbage out.

ETA: How much more data has been provided for Big Brother simply because everybody is working from home and now paper documents are transmitted electronically, meetings/conferences are almost exclusively done online, all for easy interception and documentation for future persecution, I mean keeping us safe.

I have a “no posting” policy with respect to my image, I’m very explicit with my friends and family regarding this. My friends police each other with respect to my image being posted on social media, it’s only happened a couple of times to my knowledge but it’s taken down immediately. Both times it was a group shot, so now I just avoid being photographed in a group setting. I’m sure big brother has plenty of shit on me, and can probably do facial recognition from my DL or passport photos, but I minimize it wherever possible. I’m less concerned with Gov’t than I am with private entities that want to target advertisements.

Too many people out there are freely giving the gov’t and corporations info without a care in the world. You can’t convince me that the ancestry and DNA analysis sites aren’t some sort of front to collect a DNA database on everyone. I don’t want to be denied future medical care because of a genetic defect or be associated with a crime I didn't have anything to do with because I dropped some hair at some location before it was robbed. I have seriously considered doing a round robin on the DNA websites with a few of my black and Asian friends to confuse things.

Facebook has its good side. Its nice to keep up with old friends. Then there's the down side...

I agree. I'm not on it but my Wife lives on it. Through FB She has gotten reacquainted with some high school friends that we enjoy doing things with. I've even gotten reacquainted with some of my old school mates through their contact with her. Then theres the down side......

I agree. I'm not on it but my Wife lives on it. Through FB She has gotten reacquainted with some high school friends that we enjoy doing things with. I've even gotten reacquainted with some of my old school mates through their contact with her. Then theres the down side......

If I didn’t keep in contact with them organically I probably don’t need them in my life now. I’ve had a few former friends send me Fagbook invites over the years, I sent them an email with my phone number and a note saying I don’t use social media but I’d love to hear from them but I never heard back. I guess I’m not important enough for a phone call, so fuck them. I’m not interested in being on their roster of virtual friends.

Five of my immediate acquaintances have had a divorce caused by Fagbook. Bored wife found an old flame and remembered all the “better times” or the bigger dick or whatever and went back to it. I’ve told my wife my feelings on Fagbook and she doesn’t use it either.

Organizers are only using FB because you are. Enough people pick up their toys and go home then it will change. Kinda like buying Chinese products. It’s all economics.

Reactions: Yasherka
    not that i don't think that the group on face book don't have a hell of a lot of nuts and bolts missing but you must have said some really really out there stuff for them to ban you cause i have lambasted groups / stupid people of all races political /non political and especially self help groups mmm tears of snowflakes are so salty of all types on face book for years now and not a single time has fb gone after me not that I am important , I guess just wondering what did you post ?

not that i don't think that the group on face book don't have a hell of a lot of nuts and bolts missing but you must have said some really really out there stuff for them to ban you cause i have lambasted groups / stupid people of all races political /non political and especially self help groups mmm tears of snowflakes are so salty of all types on face book for years now and not a single time has fb gone after me not that I am important , I guess just wondering what did you post ?

My quote was in the OP.

"Lets stop all the BS. The CHINA VIRUS release was a well planned attack by the Chinese government to disrupt the world system and bring America to its knees. Fuck the Chinese, time to bring our manufacturing home and let those parasites return to the 13th century. "

Guess they didnt like me insulting their handlers.

A week? I get 30 days in the hole. I have been in fb jail more than oj was in for.....

Reactions: Milo 2.5
    If you want to stop seeing ads on your wall, report every ad you see as sexually inappropriate. Just keep doing it. It probably takes somewhere around 100 reports and they just stop showing you ads. About a month later you’ll get a notification that they’ve reviewed one of them and it didn’t violate their standards and you’ll notice ads again. Just start reporting them and they’ll go away again. I figure it costs FB money to review the reported ads and then no revenue from not showing me ads for a month. Try it.

Too bad that doesn't work on YouTube. All of a sudden I'm getting slammed with Facebook ads. I reported every one as inappropriate. After I reported it, the popup said "We'll try not to show you this ad again." Another lie by another SJW run company. But I kept doing it just to make them lie again.

Do you think they stopped flooding me with Facebook ads? Nope.

They disabled the report button.

• Love
    Organizers are only using FB because you are. Enough people pick up their toys and go home then it will change. Kinda like buying Chinese products. It’s all economics.
    They use it for $ and if you want to dance you pay the fiddler. I work hard/train hard and enjoy my matches on my free time so I guess I'll buy "China" or I could just shoot by myself at home??