• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Justified

I like the fact that some some actors from "Deadwood" have followed (or were dragged by) Tim over to this show, they work well together.

Man i love this show probably top three for me.

I havent seen a single episode yet this season, but have em all on my dvr!! I cant deal with the episode cliffhanger endings lol

chikn, that 'Bob' has heart, I'll give him that! Determination, too. Maybe a hint of delusion mixed in there, but it ain't holding him back. Well, back from much.

So for all the Naysayers....whatcha think of Constable Bob now? Bob is one tough SOB.

That was a great episode. The Constable Bob character earned his keep. I also enjoyed the episode where the goody two shoes guys were taking shots at him and he pulled out the AK and lit the place up.

Now the wait until next January begins. They wrapped things up pretty cleanly for the season, but left a few things for next season.

Now the wait until next January begins. They wrapped things up pretty cleanly for the season, but left a few things for next season.

Yup about like usual. Kill off the bad guy, then grab a new one for the next year. It'll be interesting to see how boyd gets along now.

That was pretty awesome in the beginning when raylan and Winona both emptied into that guy.

Last episode for season was not quite as good as the lead-up episodes... Loved the Constable. That said, I think Justified is probably the best-written show on TV right now and that is a legacy of Elmore Leonard. From Get Shorty to Justified, he has proven to be able to create some of the best dialogue on screen, including some of the really great stuff done by Pulp Fiction and Dusk 'Til Dawn director Quentin Tarentino.

I like action... I like a good gunfight. But my litmus test is amazing dialogue and some irrepressable irony. Michael Mann pioneered that with some of the early Miami Vice Episodes... Magnum P.I. introduced some of it in an episode called "Did you see the Sunrise?" back c. 1983 in what may have been one of the best moments on TV ever...

Yeah, Justified has it down. At one level, a good shoot-em-up. At another level, it is moving into visual literature, as good as it gets.

Can't wait for the next season. I could care less about what characters return, as long as they don't lose any writers.

Cheers,

Sirhr

This show is on my top three favorite list with breaking bad and homeland

Yeah, so you can prolly tell that I love Justified. I was a little disappointed by the third season, but this one was the best so far, I think. I just hope they can keep up the momentum for next year. You've got a good thing going, FX. Don't ruin it!

Oh, and if you haven't already, check out Acting School with Nick Searcy. Absolutely hilarious!
Acting School with Nick Searcy - YouTube

I really enjoy the wittiness of the show. I have grown to enjoy Tim in most roles.

Just in... Elmore Leonard has died. His legacy of writing is fantastic and he will be missed.

He created Justified, as well as Get Shorty/Be Cool and tons of other amazing police/detective stories.

His writing was nothing short of awesome. He will be missed! His legacy, I hope, will live on in another great season of Justified.

Sirhr