• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Justin Trudeau

IMG_4730.jpg

I'm at a loss for words, and only simmer in the fact that so many of the U.S. countrymen and women voted in the oBOMBination, twice. I Pray like you wouldn't believe that my/our country is smarter than that.

No, I'm not getting my hopes up, and I'm not holding my breath,,,, but I'm PRAYIN'.....

That will never happen. He should have resigned 10 times by now. He might get another term because of those fucks in Quebec who can't get enough of him
You're talking about Montreal my friend. I live in rural Quebec prov. Different animals. Problem is Montreal's almost half the population and you only hear about those fuckers.

• Angry
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
You're talking about Montreal my friend. I live in rural Quebec prov. Different animals. Problem is Montreal's almost half the population and you only hear about those fuckers.
Frogistan put his dad into office how many times? Pierre (my wife I’d banging Keith Richards) Trudeau? And Rene (Sovereignty Association I ran over a homeless man while drunk) Levesque?

They got a PM for Life in Justin Bieber -Er - Mahasapeedapedalon-Er- Trudeau.

Sirhr

JT and the liberals just announced that they are running on a platform of banning all "military style semi-autos" and allowing local municipalities the ability to ban handguns.

Reactions: HMRamateur
If caught in black face.......

Just attack black rifles........

Oh, I know........just saw that a few minutes ago. Good Lord, the abject lies, stupidity and deflection is just mind boggling. Yet, idiots like him actually receive enough votes to actually get elected. :rolleyes::eek:

• Sad
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
And yes, I (As a Canadian of the Western variety) truly HATE how a small region in the eastern area Destroys this country. That group of 'people' is so screwed up, their vision is crooked. And they ruin it for all.
If you snow beaners had some guns and a second amendment, you could have run the Tabernaq-boys into the Gaspe decades ago!

Keep the wimmen. Montreal has hot wimmen. They can be trained to habla Hanglish!

Cheers,

Sirhr

If there is any justice in the world maybe Justin will run into Ed Buck next time he is in black face.......

Reactions: Threadcutter308
I've been saying for years, that queebec should be cut-0ff from Canada and set adrift into the Atlantic. But for years that all stemmed from the "working" laws. I have an InterProvincial Trades ticket, but guess how good it is in the province of queebec?....

Them're Special....right there. But that's a whole 'nuther story. I won't deny that we firearms owners (and Responsible citizens) need to keep together.

Us Hanglish speaking folk have a real hard time when at the LGS having to asked for "de la primeraux pour un le chartouche pew-dilla see voo play!.

It truly is so much easier to just say "Where are the primers, please?" and a lot less tabernac's involved, too. HA.

Reactions: kthomas
I can go both ways on this.

On the one hand, I don't believe it's fair to apply the standards of today to an action that was committed in another time with a different set of standards.

On the other hand, JT is a complete idiot who's whole platform is on pushing retarded social justice and PC issues. He's destroying the country with his brand of liberalism.

I hope he suffers big time at the polls for this, but mostly because he hasn't been really punished by all his other idiocy. Canadian voters are idiots, perhaps this will wake those SJW voters up.

I agree!