• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KAC SR25 challenge!!!

This turned into a dumb sophmoric thread. Exhibit A of how KAC envy is akin to Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The challenge is real brother I'm putting my money on the line, I didn't even say how they had to shoot it they could use a front rest or a fucking vise for all I care.

That makes it even BETTER!

No not really,
Dont even really care for Reed either but the guys who work there are pretty stand up.
Even the much less expensive Seekins outshot it and replaced it for the varsity team.
The upcharge for a TRD probably wasnt worth it either but seemed like a good idea at the time.
No wife no kids = strippers, overpriced guns, single malt booze and overpriced vehicles..
To each is his own.. even for fags like Brokedick83 and his ugly fucking JPs.

how much time for the challenge?

accuracy is important, but i got a "precision" gas gun so i can put high volumes of effective fire downrange quickly, not to compete with bolt gun accuracy.
what is a good 5-shot group in under 5 seconds? or what is a good time for 5 shots inside 1 moa?

No not really,
Dont even really care for Reed either but the guys who work there are pretty stand up.
Even the much less expensive Seekins outshot it and replaced it for the varsity team.
The upcharge for a TRD probably wasnt worth it either but seemed like a good idea at the time.
No wife no kids = strippers, overpriced guns, single malt booze and overpriced vehicles..
To each is his own.. even for fags like Brokedick83 and his ugly fucking JPs.

I will send you $20.00 right now from venmo if you prove you even own one, just post a picture of you flipping me off holding your SR25. But you have to do it in the next 20 minutes so that way you can't go over to your buddies house who actually owns one and use his.

accuracy is important, but i got a "precision" gas gun so i can put high volumes of effective fire downrange quickly, not to compete with bolt gun accuracy.
what is a good 5-shot group in under 5 seconds? or what is a good time for 5 shots inside 1 moa?
Time doesn't really have much to do with the rifles capability. Doesn't matter how fast you shoot if the rifle can't hold minute of barn

Reactions: theLBC
I will send you $20.00 right now from venmo if you prove you even own one, just post a picture of you flipping me off holding your SR25. But you have to do it in the next 20 minutes so that way you can't go over to your buddies house who actually owns one and use his.

Gee sir A whopping $20!!!!!
We should have aborted you.. Fucking broke dick fatfuck

Time doesn't really have much to do with the rifles capability. Doesn't matter how fast you shoot if the rifle can't hold minute of barn
gotcha. i didn't mean to interfere with the challenge, so maybe my questions is too much of a tangent.
i was just thinking that judging a gas gun on .6 vs .8 MOA seems finicky but i guess if people brag about it, i would be cool to watch if it doesn't take forever.

i would hate to judge my rifle's capability on my own skills. :p
i have shot a group that small (5 shots) with my gun, but i wouldn't expect to do it every time.
(i don't compete or shoot paper, i was just verifying my zero and probably got lucky).

/don't own an sr-25

Reactions: bigjake83

^^ These types of responses only hurt your cause.....

TRD would prolly get my $$$ as well as Nismo if buying from either MFG.

But even a Nismo R35 can get its ass handed to it by a well sorted car that's MUCH less expensive and good driver

From what I have observed here on the hide most of the people who preach about the SR25 accuracy probably don't even own one and the ones who do are too ashamed to post a 6x5 because they know they'd be lucky the average MOA with that $4,500 gift from God rifle.

From my OP...lol

You Sir have just proven to everybody on the Hide that you're a liar and a fucking POSER!😂 OAF right here guys..lol

Mic-Drop.gif

^^ These types of responses only hurt your cause.....

TRD would prolly get my $$$ as well as Nismo if buying from either MFG.

But even a Nismo R35 can get its ass handed to it by a well sorted car that's MUCH less expensive and good driver

My cause???
From a person whos profile pic is of a Savage and a chinese scope mounted on it.

There is no time limit Sir, when Elfster started the 6x5 Challenge it only really has one rule, you can only shoot from a Bipod or sand bags and a rear squeeze bag, no F-Class style rest allowed. And I even waved that rule for this challenge.

My cause???
From a person whos profile pic is of a Savage and a chinese scope mounted on it.

You are repeatedly proving Bigjake83's point over and over and over........keep doing it all you want

You're exactly right about that Savage with a cheap scope!!!!!

Nice pop shot at me .............the pop shot I took with THAT setup a couple years ago was a 632 yard cold bore shot on a deer from a tree stand 20 feet up in the air (where my profile pic was taken). Somehow you forgot to mention the MK4 Spotter ......

You have any hunting videos whatsoever? Even shooting a bird or squirrel?

I guess I'm "just a poor with a Savage" ........goes along with my Lego Nismo R35 .........you gonna overlook the quartz countertop .....or just accuse me of stealing it ??🤣

Attachments

• 15890443552629217972678513566320.jpg
    15890443552629217972678513566320.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: Tokay444
Show us on the doll where the mean man from KAC touched you? A KAC shooter take your girl, smash your mom and piss on your nikes?

NO one cares about your stupid challenge, these guns built a rep that gives them the benefit of the doubt.

Now instead of crying like a 13 yr old girl, how about you go spend the money and prove to us why they arent worth it.

Just another desperate and pathetic look at me thread from someone with zero hands on experience with the subject at hand. Go outside get some fresh air.

Don't forget lied about even owning one😂

The facts are:

-it has been 50+ minutes since you gave him a 20 min deadline to post a pic of him ......openly inviting him to publicly post a picture of him flipping you off and he hasn't

-he dodges......dives......dances and ignores the conversation when it doesn't go his way

-proves the point of this thread over and over

And youll cower like a bitch when they come for yer guns..
No one invited you you fucking canadian cockroach

Aside from the "challenge",
Making fun of people because of disposable income is an elitist and punk thing to do.
Name calling like a street punk is just that.
And I usually enjoy this forum for the intelligence/insights given daily.
This shitbox thread reads like a Reddit thread.

Very disappointing honestly.

Show us on the doll where the mean man from KAC touched you? A KAC shooter take your girl, smash your mom and piss on your nikes?

NO one cares about your stupid challenge, these guns built a rep that gives them the benefit of the doubt.

Now instead of crying like a 13 yr old girl, how about you go spend the money and prove to us why they arent worth it.

Just another desperate and pathetic look at me thread from someone with zero hands on experience with the subject at hand. Go outside get some fresh air.
Atleast the poors have something to rally around...View attachment 7321295
Looks like we got another one!
I'll refer to my previous statement because it definitely holds true.
*Buys a shitty rifle for an absurd amount of money
*Proceeds to tell everyone how poor they are for not owning or wanting said shitty rifle

Making fun of people because of disposable income is an elitist and punk thing to do.

not sure if serious.

eta: this thread had all the feels.

Reactions: Bb214
Thanks for the laughs and Ill post a pic of my overpriced KAC with overpriced scope when I get home.

I for one am sick and tired of hearing everyone boast about the accuracy and performance of the KAC SR25, seriously it's an overrated LMT on a diet. From what I have observed here on the hide most of the people who preach about the SR25 accuracy probably don't even own one and the ones who do are too ashamed to post a 6x5 because they know they'd be lucky the average MOA with that $4,500 gift from God rifle.

Now the JP LRP07 has time and time again proven itself on multiple forums and videos to be a consistent .65 or less MOA shooter with unquestionable reliability and performance.

So I'm going to put MY money where my mouth is... The first person that recordes themselves on Target/ Shooter video in real time shooting a 6x5 at 100 yards with a SR25 and averaging .75 MOA or less I'll send them $100.00 via Money order.

Let the Games begin....

SR25 and KAC Elitist owners aside, can we get a video of you shooting your JP LRP07 doing the same? I think you should provide video example so we can validate the challenge.

lol, i sort of considered it a shit talk thread for the fun of it.
but i am almost a poor so maybe i can't afford the feelings for this.

Reactions: John1890
C'mon people isn't there anyone who wants my money??? I'll even lower the bar, shoot a .75 MOA 6x5 at 100yrds on video and the $100.00 is yours.

My ACC is far more accurate than I am consistent. The rifle is capable of sub 1 MOA, but, I’m only capable of that on a good day. I’m a 1.5-2” gas gun shooter. I was a Crew Chief, not an Operator.

I bought mine because I like nice shit, and it’s what I wanted. I don’t give a fawk about what others think. Couldn’t care less if you don’t think it’s worth the Benjamins

Typical liberal TDS attitude from KAC haters.

try and hold other people to a standard that they themselves don’t live up to.

where are all the JP, PSA , and LWRC 6x5 targets that are sub (.6moa which is real retarded for a gas gun) .6 Under same conditions?

Before you tell soemone else to throw their dick on the table, maybe its a good idea to see if your own 3 inch wonder can meet your requirements.

otherwise like your 3 inch wonder, people just assume your have little dick syndrome.

Typical liberal TDS attitude from KAC haters.

try and hold other people to a standard that they themselves don’t live up to.

where are all the JP, PSA , and LWRC 6x5 targets that are sub (.6moa which is real retarded for a gas gun) .6 Under same conditions?

Before you tell soemone else to throw their dick on the table, maybe its a good idea to see if your own 3 inch wonder can meet your requirements.

otherwise like your 3 inch wonder, people just assume your have little dick syndrome.
Post your own challenge or STFU.
Did you want me to inbox you my dick pics?

I dont own an SR25 but none of this changes the fact that the JP is one fucking ugly rifle albeit a great shooter its fucking ugly.
why is it ugly?
of course, many people say the same about my scar... :ROFLMAO:

why is it ugly?
of course, many people say the same about my scar... :ROFLMAO:

Beauty is of course in the eyes of the beholder,for the record I dont find the SCAR to be ugly at all. So lets just take branding out of it, in the few minutes since I posted my message I asked my son who knows absolutely fucking nothing about JP rifles and KAC for that matter what he thought about the JP...

He asked me wtf am I doing shopping around on the Bear Creek Arsenal site....

End of story.

It's ugly.

SR25 and KAC Elitist owners aside, can we get a video of you shooting your JP LRP07 doing the same? I think you should provide video example so we can validate the challenge.

Where in the fuck did I say or even insinuate that I'm running a JP right now?? I compared the SR25 to the LRP07 because there is endless data proving its capabilities.
I understand you're new here so let me SPLAIN it to you, I've been doing Long Range Precision shooting with Semi's for a long time now. other than Padom there is nobody else who takes as much time to help fellow hide members with their semi auto needs as I do, there's a pretty substantial list of people here on the hide that I've actually done builds for or walked them through step-by-step just to get them on a .5 MOA rifle and all for free.
I have honestly lost track of all the range reports and how to threads that I have done, in fact I just bought a Seekins SP-10 and 6.5 Creedmoor to do a full write-up and range report on just to show people on the Hide what a off the shelf budget-friendly set up can do.

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is hits on target.

Last edited:
Which btw that Seekins SP10 is $1899 at Cabelas/Basspro right now.....

And its not ugly or cost as much as a boob job for your wife/gf

Which btw that Seekins SP10 is $1899 at Cabelas/Basspro right now.....

And its not ugly or cost as much as a boob job for your wife/gf

IMG_20200430_173325384.jpg

I picked mine up from John at V1 Tactical, the write-up and range report on this one is going to be done without any modifications or changes to the platform with exception to the grip the MOE grip that came on it sucks!