• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics Kahles 6-24 SKMR3

wmaples

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2017
Looking to thin down some of my PRS "stuff" up first is a Kahles 6-24 with LSW and SKMR reticle. This has been a great optic but it is just sitting on a shelf and I would like to see it go somewhere and used as it was meant. It is in perfect working condition, tracks as you would expect a top tier level scope to and the Kahles turrets are second to none in my opinion. It does have a little barricade rash on the illumination knob and one small spot on the bell but it doesn't affect any thing other than the look (a black Sharpie could probably make it almost invisible but i wanted to show it in the spirit of clarity). I am also including the no-spin windage knob cover (not sure what they call it) and an Aadland throw lever. The scope will come with the original box and documentation as is shown in the pics. I am also including the Spuhr SP-4001 mount (it is 0 MOA). This is really a fantastic optic that I hate to see go but I don't have another build in the budget right now.

Asking $2100 shipped and insured to you. Please text me with any questions for faster response. (706)264-7545

1581183897146.png

Attachments

• IMG_1205.JPG
    IMG_1205.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1206.JPG
    IMG_1206.JPG
    249.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1207.JPG
    IMG_1207.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 90