• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Kahles K624i Rifle Scope AMR Reticle w/ Sunshade and Tenebraex covers

NBK44052

Private
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Lorain, OH
"Used" but in the slightest sense of the word. Scope was mounted and sighted in. Has seen a total of 3 range trips since and been in the safe for the remainder of its life. Its about as new as you can get and still be considered used.

I bought this to get into some longer range shooting which never really came to fruition. My shooting time has greatly been limited by a new job and thus I'm selling this simply because I cant stand to see this kind of money sitting the the safe being unused.

I would however like to mount another scope to the rifle so, I'm willing to take a partial trade (see list below)

Again the scope is as about as new as it gets. Glass is perfect, finish is exceptional, no ring marks that I can see. turrets and parallax adjustment work as they should.

Along with the scope I will include a Kahles 2.5" sunshade (cost me an additional $60) and a set of Tenebraex covers (cost me close to $100). All manuals and box are included as well.

$1900 shipped

I know that I have little activity on this site but I have plenty of feedback on AR15.com under the same user name (also cross-posted there) if you want to check me out over there.

Interested in the following as a partial trade:

Vortex PST Gen II 5-25 Mil/Mil
Athlon Cronus or Ares ETR Mil/Mil

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG