• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Karma is a Bummer

Lol sucks to be him

89996380_778305305908565_4116386386943148032_n.jpg

Reactions: Zeroit
Wonder if a case could be made that he helped spread the virus, by buying up preventative measures. I hate profiteers, especially during times of "emergencies".
Just about every online ammo retailer jacked up the price of Federal 5.56 &7.62 ammo.
5.56 is on average going for $325 per thousand.
The LR118 that I plink with went from $0.50 to almost a $1.00

And this is from some of the better known vendors doing it.
I'm not going to put their names out there because I don't feel like it's my duty.

Wonder if a case could be made that he helped spread the virus, by buying up preventative measures. I hate profiteers, especially during times of "emergencies".

Its capitalism at its best, homie.

Why beg for the government or our tech overlords to totally trample freedom for a quick "solution"?

Just let him try to sell them at whatever price he wants.

The market will very quickly show him the error of his ways as people realize cheap alcohol is more effective.

I suspect the state of TN will take a closer look at this situation, when they things level out.

Stupid "do gooder" government types only make things way worse and actually contribute to nobody being able to get anything when they actually need it. Tell the government to keep it's nose out of the free market and it will work itself out in short order.

Its capitalism at its best, homie.
Would you say the same thing to the elderly who only make it to the store just to buy a handful of items and don't do online shopping, only to find out it was these profiteers who snatched everything up?

Would you say the same thing to the elderly who only make it to the store just to buy a handful of items and don't do online shopping, only to find out it was these profiteers who snatched everything up?

Spare me the hypocritical "for the children" and "for the poor elderly".

The "elderly" probably have more time on their hands than anyone else to go shopping.

Nobody "needs" hand sanitizer, in fact being out of it may actually be a good thing. Washing your hands is way more effective as is alcohol or any number of common things.

Masks and gloves are not going to help you nearly as much as just staying home and not going outside & meeting people if you are elderly.

If you are elderly, and want to survive flu or other crazy stuff, then you best get to ordering stuff to be delivered and NOT go out shopping because by going out shopping you are actually putting yourself at great risk. Many stores will actually take orders over the phone for those who can't do computers, otherwise learn how to use a phone, it's not that hard.

Otherwise if all that fails, just simply use the extra time you have because you don't work for a living like the younger people to go hang out at the store around the time the trucks come in. I guarantee you if you are a nice person and are a bit frail or need help, the store workers will be more than happy to tell you when the trucks come in & probably even happy to set one aside for you if you are a regular, the store managers usually are more than happy to help people in actual need.

It's not like there is no more coming in ever (which is the case in Communist / government controlled settings), it's just that the shipments are spread out a bit more and people are buying stuff as it comes on the shelf.

For example at the local Kroger, no paper products as of last night, but early morning more were in and those that needed to get a bit could, till they once again sold out.

You are elderly and need TP that badly, I'm pretty sure the managers can find you a pack of baby wipes or napkins in the back somewhere.

The "elderly" probably have more time on their hands than anyone else to go shopping.

Nobody "needs" hand sanitizer, in fact being out of it may actually be a good thing. Washing your hands is way more effective as is alcohol or any number of common things.

Masks and gloves are not going to help you nearly as much as just staying home and not going outside & meeting people if you are elderly.

If you are elderly, and want to survive flu or other crazy stuff, then you best get to ordering stuff to be delivered and NOT go out shopping because by going out shopping you are actually putting yourself at great risk. Many stores will actually take orders over the phone for those who can't do computers, otherwise learn how to use a phone, it's not that hard.

Otherwise if all that fails, just simply use the extra time you have because you don't work for a living like the younger people to go hang out at the store around the time the trucks come in. I guarantee you if you are a nice person and are a bit frail or need help, the store workers will be more than happy to tell you when the trucks come in & probably even happy to set one aside for you if you are a regular, the store managers usually are more than happy to help people in actual need.

It's not like there is no more coming in ever (which is the case in Communist / government controlled settings), it's just that the shipments are spread out a bit more and people are buying stuff as it comes on the shelf.

For example at the local Kroger, no paper products as of last night, but early morning more were in and those that needed to get a bit could, till they once again sold out.

You are elderly and need TP that badly, I'm pretty sure the managers can find you a pack of baby wipes or napkins in the back somewhere.
Yes, karma is bummer, stupid old people ?

edit: that was sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: Sierra770

This.

They are out of everything today. Tomorrow there will be more. And soon everyone will have what they need and it will be back to normal store wise. It will take a few days, but we are fine in that area. It's just a matter of transporting the already made goods. Factories and such have not closed. Yet. EVERY business owner in America wants your business right now. They will do what they can to deliver.

Haha, you and you're brother can drink the shit. Fucking parasites. Same mentality that meant no .22 ammo for 2 years and outrageous prices.

• Haha
Reactions: Sierra770

Those elderly people who grew up under US capitalism have seen profiteers like Mr. Fucktard before, and know a level of profiteering has existed their whole life, it's the Horatio Alger rags to riches myth of America.
That is a truism that a cold blooded entrepreneur can grasp the path earlier than others and get rich off the slower to react. As Maggit said, capitalism at it's best.

It's also only when the profiteering is so extreme during emergencies that .gov steps in, OTHERWISE, its American business as usual.

And Karma is a bitch to those profiteers after.

In our free will free society, where profiteers and criminals can victimize anybody, elder not being a singular category, it is one of the duties of every free person to be aware and on guard against such, and make the right life choices and decisions that help them be less of a victim to predators.

Where is it written that free people in a free society owe less adroit free people anything when the less adroit make less than good choices.

Christian belief free people willingly sacrifice some things to the less adroit because of the Christian beliefs.
The law of the jungle is not Christian. The strongest dominate the weak and feed on them.

Pure capitalism is the law of the jungle to the capitalist who wants to get as much ad they can, by all legalese means.

Criminal capitalism is the law of the jungle "by ANY means".

Free people survivalists take care of themselves and theirs first.
Elderly and children of their clan are taken care of.

Elderly and children not of their clan or kind, are on their own. That's lifes harsh reality.

It is easy to speak a platitude of service to elderly or children, but much much much harder for it to be your daily life action, witnessed by the poverty levels in ethnic suburbia and ethnic Appalachia,

In an approaching emergency as we see coming, how much of YOUR lifes received benefits are you willing to give to the ethnic suburbia elderly who have either made poor life decisions, have chosen governmental dependence, or have been slow to recognize and respond...
Versus taking care of you and yours. Sink or swim.

The majority of us ARE NOT Mr. Fucktard Profiteer, nor whining bitch enough to complain a business wont let us profiteer.

But neither are we altruistic to the degree of doing without "for the elderly or children" if it really screws up our comfort zones.

Just how wrong was Maggit when he said, capitalism at it's best homie.... it's the system most of us here know intimately because it has affected us all at some point.

Life can really be tough on people who fail to grasp the above and dont try to prepare for it, dependent on the good in others to carry them through.

I will admit that I really like reading the coming, but not soon enough, obituary of Mr. Fucktard Profiteer.
A painful debilitating pox to him !

Best can be interpreted many ways, sometime as sarcasm.

But it is truth, thats capitalism, greed fueled, as opposed to kindness fueled.

Haha, you and you're brother can drink the shit. Fucking parasites. Same mentality that meant no .22 ammo for 2 years and outrageous prices.

That was a prime example of people couldn't be bothered to buy any stock when for decades you could have all you possibly could.
Then freaked out because for a short time you couldn't get any.

Those who had prepared and also didn't have all their eggs in a single caliber basket kept on just like always.

It's the same now with magazines and ARs.
This is probably the cheapest most plentiful time to buy magazines and ARs in recent history.
How many folks are actually stockpiling them now as compared to how many will be freaking out and paying anything anyone asks the next time the Democrats win the elections big time?

In an approaching emergency as we see coming, how much of YOUR lifes received benefits are you willing to give to the ethnic suburbia elderly who have either made poor life decisions, have chosen governmental dependence, or have been slow to recognize and respond...
Versus taking care of you and yours. Sink or swim.

A lot of people are going to hate the truth of what reality is going to be.
BUT those who have lived their lives responsibly, worked hard, saved, stocked, and been taxed to the hilt on everything and who have been constantly vilified for not being "special" are going to give a giant FU to all the "needy" types that didn't prepare and say tough luck, stupidity kills, enjoy.
You aren't getting any of my stuff, it's for me and mine and that's that. Go whine to The Almighty Creator.

Sure the "elderly" or the "poor" or whatever may beg the government to send "The King's Men" to "Just Follow Orders" and forcibly take from those that prepared, it will only stiffen the resolve of those that prepared, to destroy supplies rather than let them be confiscated.

The same comes for the time when there is a collapse in law and order and those that demanded the government disarm everyone are begging for help as the police are nowhere to be found and they are being robbed, raped and murdered. The folks that they begged the "just following orders" types to disarm, are NOT going to come riding to their rescue, they are going to sit back and watch the stupids get killed as they deserve for their own stupidity.

A true emergency is not going to look pretty, too many people are way too fed up, they will take care of them and theirs only & leave the idiots to their fate.

Much like the actual (un disney) story of the ant and the grasshopper.