• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Keeping us safe from old ladies !

nagantguy

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

So proud of Georgia police - and this hospital . Deny old lady medical test - take her cane - mock her - slam her to the ground break her leg - taz her .
Some hard mother fuckers ; criminals must just tremble in fear .

Remember if you know or associate with these assholes or are married to one or have children in common please get as far away as possible before the murder ape comes out .

Reactions: gigamortis
He's right that less fortunate doesn't equal less human. But I'm not sure that he's right in his assumption that this ladies need for a covid test requires the hospital or the police to provide it.

It's up to you to fill your needs. You're needs do not become requirements for others.

Even with that said: the officer and probably several nurses seem to be perfect sadistic assholes.

He's right that less fortunate doesn't equal less human. But I'm not sure that he's right in his assumption that this ladies need for a covid test requires the hospital or the police to provide it.

It's up to you to fill your needs. You're needs do not become requirements for others.

Even with that said: the officer and probably several nurses seem to be perfect sadistic assholes.
Agree it’s up to each or us to fulfill our own needs - going to a hospital for a covid test seems reasonable- the only reasonable act in the entire video .
It’s a few years old during fake ass WhuFlu - it’s unique in that I haven’t seen the goon squad fuck anyone up for trying to get a Covid test .
What’s not unique is murder apes tuning up old ladies that are not afraid of them- guess they are so used to their battered wives and abused children that that monkey gene boils up when they encounter a female that doesn’t know to fear for her life in their presence.

Why is this piece of shit still breathing?