• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Kel-tec pf9 my new ccw

JWGILLAM

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2009
asheville nc
Bought myself a late christmas present today. A new Kel-tec pf9 with chrome slide. been wanting something smaller than my XDM40. for the $300ish bucks I spent on it, It seems to be ok. Put 50 rds through it after buying it and it shot better than I thought, recoil on this lil basterd is a bitch, but it's not something you buy to go shoot all the time. Anybody else have any input/experience on this economical compact 9mm

Heres a Pic:

Heres a Link:
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/pf9.htm

Re: Kel-tec pf9 my new ccw

nice lil gun there.. heard it is a sob on the hand though..was going to get that one couple years ago but decided not to...

going to get a subcompact xd in 9mm..almost got it two weeks ago but was 75 dollars short on cash in hand..but will be getting it for ccw..right now i ccw 4 inch xd in 9mm of course...

I've been toting a pf9 daily for a couple of years now and I can't complain. It's got somewhere between 3 or 400 rounds threw it and has never had a hiccup. The part that surprised me the most about the pf9 is its accuracy. Great pocket gun in my opinion.

For the money I don't know what a better slim/pocket 9mm to get?? I read good things about them, a buddy has one and has never had a problem with it.

I almost bought one the other day and in fact I might go back and get it. My local Ma&Pa shop has them for 249.99 and I have a 75 dollar gift card for their store..

Just picked up a P32 as a pocket gun.. haven't shot it yet but I can't belive how small and light it is..Thanks for the review.

I have had mine for over a year and love it. You should get the belt clip installed so you can carry without a holster which makes it super light and you barely know its there.

I bought one for my wife to carry and she loves it. Shortly after I bought one for myself because I kept stealing hers because it was so comfortable to carry. I installed the belt clip on both and love it even more. Accurate little bitch to. I highly recommend it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jgillam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">recoil on this lil basterd is a bitch</div></div>

My thoughts exactly. The first time I fired it I thought something had gone wrong. It's not bad, it's just not what I expected from a 9mm. I carry it from time to time. It's bigger than the 380, but smaller than my g19. Lately, I've been tending towards a full sized sidearm, but it's winter, and that makes it easier.
CW

shot my friend's Kel-tec compact 9mm, didn't really care for it much. just didn't like how it kept launching casings on the top of my head and in my hoodie. also not sure if it was just his gun but had a long/loose trigger pull and seemed to jam every other clip. def had a lot of recoil, my 9mm felt pretty tame compared to his.

I have the older model P11, in 9mm. I was really impressed with its performance compared to its price. I purchased a Hogue slip on grip for it and it makes shooting it much more comfortable.

I just fired one about a month ago. Nice gun, punchy, but a great carry gun.

My mother in law carries one and seems to really like it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just fired one about a month ago. Nice gun, punchy, but a great carry gun.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">My mother in law carries one</span></span> and seems to really like it. </div></div>

That's how she gets you to behave. LOL.