• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors KGM R-Series Suppressors?

SonicBurlap

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 14, 2018
    Read the article in "Ballistic" magazine by Sean Utley, and was wondering if anyone actually owns one of these cans, or has gotten to try them out at a range. I can't say I put too much trust into magazine endorsements these days, knowing that their daily bread and butter is advertising. Can anyone mention anything in favor of those cans that would keep me from purchasing another Thunderbeast, or Dead Air Armament can instead?

They are shipping to dealers now, I got an R6 for personal use but my 6CM isn't finished yet. From hanging at the range with Adam Pini and listening to his I have been impressed. They are certainly on par with other titanium cans on the market, but I am especially interested in playing with the porting system to see how it reduces recoil.