• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kgm r6.5

_shawn_

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2011
Ft worth, tx
Are there any mount systems that work for this suppressor? I went to area 419 and they don't list it anywhere. I'd like a brake system if possible but that's not a deal breaker. I'll be moving this can between a 223, 6.5 Grendel and a 6.5 creed

If want to use the Area419 Hellfire system then you’ll need the SilencerCO Bravo/Omega suppressor mount. Currently using it on my R30.

If want to use the Area419 Hellfire system then you’ll need the SilencerCO Bravo/Omega suppressor mount. Currently using it on my R30.
I’ve got a 6.5R in jail. The rear adapter on the KGM cans are removable? That would be great if so

Anything HUB adaptable.

Unless you get the R30T, then you're stuck with their thread.

(My R30T's got released from jail Friday, I'm impressed. Shot it next to a dead air nomad lt and sound with muffs isn't much different, but the open ports do help recoil.)

Anything HUB adaptable.

Unless you get the R30T, then you're stuck with their thread.

(My R30T's got released from jail Friday, I'm impressed. Shot it next to a dead air nomad lt and sound with muffs isn't much different, but the open ports do help recoil.)
R30T, R338, and R556 use a proprietary break.