• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Kick his old white ass!"

Re: "Kick his old white ass!"

P.S. "Amber Lamps" the greatest new phrase of 2010 or what?

22776_308882977195_504802195_3602152_2546647_n.jpg

This post is growing LEGS man!

Unfortunately I can't view any of the vids while at work, they are just blank.

I'll have to check back in tonight from home!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pat4668</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i just watched that on crazyshit.com , thats sum funny shit that youg punk got wut he deserved and that old man backed up his word saying he would kik his ass if it came down to it </div></div>

Please stay in school, and pay attention in english class. You would greatly benefit and your future may depend on it. If you aren't in school, maybe consider taking some "back to the basics" continuing education.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pat4668</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: line-through">i</span><span style="color: #FF0000"> I</span> just watched that on crazyshit.com, that<span style="color: #FF0000">'</span>s <span style="text-decoration: line-through">sum</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">some</span> funny shit<span style="color: #FF0000">.</span> <span style="text-decoration: line-through">that</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">That </span><span style="text-decoration: line-through">youg</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">young</span> punk got <span style="text-decoration: line-through">wut</span> <span style="color: #CC0000">what</span> he deserved and that old man backed up his word <span style="color: #FF0000">by</span> saying he would <span style="text-decoration: line-through">kik</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">kick</span> his ass if it came down to it <span style="color: #FF0000">. </span> </div></div>

There you go. And try this - The Dictionary

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Just to keep everyone up to speed on the evolution of this meme.</div></div>

LMAO

LMAO,,,I love it,,,when will people learn to shut up,,,when you are talking to a guy wearing a shirt that says I am a M F,,,and hes's twice the size of you,,,,,dumbass

This guy needs to run for president,,,,his slogan will be I AM A MOTHER FUCKER,,,,,I'd vote for him

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This guy needs to run for president,,,,his slogan will be I AM A MOTHER FUCKER,,,,,I'd vote for him </div></div>

This guy needs to get hooked on phonics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
22776_308882977195_504802195_3602152_2546647_n.jpg
</div></div>

Love that one!!

I highly doubt that thug wannabe was really 50 years old. He looks more like he's in his late twenties. I've never seen a 50 year old sporting cornrows and the thug life flannel jacket.

The old guy didn't miss, wasn't the first can of ass whoopin he ever opened. Brother just balled up and took it!!!Busted mouth and nose and brother need a amberlamp!!!From now on I bet on the bus they'll call him(The quiet one).

That is some funny stuff . Can't judge a book by it's cover !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P.S. "Amber Lamps" the greatest new phrase of 2010 or what?</div></div>

+1

Some people make a lot of noise. Other just let the clutch out.
SN(panty 6's acronym) got what he deserved in Spades.
Things I learned growing up:
Grampa had a old tst on his forarm as did his buddies. They were all old dudes but could lay a serious ass whoopin on a guy, and they only needed a small reason.
There is never 'small talk', 'Just Whack 'im!'
Boy, I'll say it just one time. Hit the biggest one first, and don't stop

Personally I think a few tats, jeans, boots, and a t-shirt do a lot to dispell anyone 'wanting to go there'

Does anyone know if either one was charged by the police? If so I'd donate to the old man's legal expenses.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pat4668</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i just watched that on crazyshit.com , thats sum funny shit that youg punk got wut he deserved and that old man backed up his word saying he would kik his ass if it came down to it </div></div>

Please stay in school, and pay attention in english class. You would greatly benefit and your future may depend on it. If you aren't in school, maybe consider taking some "back to the basics" continuing education.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pat4668</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: line-through">i</span><span style="color: #FF0000"> I</span> just watched that on crazyshit.com, that<span style="color: #FF0000">'</span>s <span style="text-decoration: line-through">sum</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">some</span> funny shit<span style="color: #FF0000">.</span> <span style="text-decoration: line-through">that</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">That </span><span style="text-decoration: line-through">youg</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">young</span> punk got <span style="text-decoration: line-through">wut</span> <span style="color: #CC0000">what</span> he deserved and that old man backed up his word <span style="color: #FF0000">by</span> saying he would <span style="text-decoration: line-through">kik</span> <span style="color: #FF0000">kick</span> his ass if it came down to it <span style="color: #FF0000">. </span> </div></div>

There you go. And try this - The Dictionary </div></div>

Now that's some funny shit...

I don't think the guy at the ballgame was the same as the guy on the bus. They said Thomas Bruso was 62 last year, and in the bus vid he says he is 67. Might just be a guy that is tired of getting shit on all the time........I am positive there is more than 1 of us like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The saga continues lol...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbsX5j-8T3Y"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbsX5j-8T3Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>
Sounds like this bitch is wanting everyone to feel sorry for her..

Sorry for the long copied post, clicking the link will be easier to read.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Bus Fightin' Man Already An Oakland Legend</span>
As noted earlier, the punchy old man who likes to deliver beat downs on Oakland bus riders appears to have been identified and it was not, as they say, "his first rodeo."

The ID is not definitive, but observers on the web believe that the "I am a motherfucker" in question is Thomas Bruso, who was arrested at an Oakland A's game last year after a confrontation with police. He's seems a little bit thinner and a lot more aggressive, but it may be the man alternately known as "Tom Slick," "Vietnam Tom" and now "Epic Beard Man." He has been known around the Bay Area for many years and one local blogger described him thusly:

Back in 1996, I was working at the intersection of 2nd & Market. Each and every day the man pictured above would walk by my shop, wave a loaf of sourdough in my face, and scream obscenities about the San Francisco 49&#8242;ers.

He is also the type of guy is that lies about his age to make himself seem older. (The police reports from the ballgame arrest lists him as 64.) Who knows what his military background or current mental status is, but he definitely seems a little unstable and very, very strong. And also a new hero to anyone who has been harassed on public transportation. Here's another video that appears to be taken shortly after the bus incident.

The boys at 4Chan have allegedly launched a campaign to get his tote bag back from the camera-person who took it, even though she actually spoke up and claims she gave it back, and it may not have actually belonged to him in the first place. Details are not exactly solid on this story. But we'll leave you with this completely unverified email from someone who really likes to call people "cat" and consider it a tribute to "Tom Slick," while hoping that no one has to cross paths with his fists again.

[Thanks to SFist for the background info.]

<span style="font-weight: bold">So this about the "I am a Motherfucker guy" on the Oakland bus. I saw this cat that day. Here's what he was up to just before the incident:

So I'm waiting on the NL bus to San Francisco on the corner of Fruitvale and MacArthur in East Oakland (not ghetto East Oakland). It's a good neighborhood. Anyway, it's a beautiful day and I had to go to work. So I arrive at the bus stop at 1:35pm. The bus leaves at 1:45pm. The weather is gorgeous. Not a lot of people out. A sleepy day.

There are three Mexican kids at the bus stop as well. The kind of kids that try so damn hard to be street but just can't quite pull it off: "nigga" this, "nigga" that, "ya feel me". It was funny, yet a little sad. So out of nowhere I see this cat in a Santa Claus Silver beard come bombastically walking towards the bus stop. This cat was LOUD. He walks up to the kids and it looked for a second as they might have been getting off on the wrong foot but it was just that they were got a kick out of his "I am a Motherfucker" shirt. When I saw it, I laughed too.

IAAMF guy pulls out a pack of generic menthol 100's cigarettes and gives one to the 3 Mexican kids to share. Then he puts on a show. He telling everybody how hard he is (in a funny/jovial way). I believed him. He's yelling how he got his ass beat by 6 Black guys in Chicago for wearing an A's hat. It was in the bathroom and while he was pissing, he got hit over the head with a bottle. He also talked about the time he got beat up by the cops in NYC and that's why he was yelling at the "pig" OPD who was across the street in his patrol car. The Mexican kids were loving it.

I kinda was too.

He then goes on about how "high" he is and that he just "smoked some of the best shit in town". Then he talked about (when I say "talk", I mean very loud almost yelling) wanting to get "some pussy". I laughed and he walks over and gives me a high five. He goes on to say that he's hung like a mule and that "even guys want to suck my dick". I believed THAT.

This is all great street theater.

So it's about 3-5 minutes before the bus comes and he spots this cat across the street. This guy is a famous shoe-shiner in the City. I know the guy. IAAMF guy yells and runs across the street. He almost got killed in the process as he didn't look both ways and seriously ALMOST got hit. I'm thinking this guy really is a MOTHERFUCKER. Apparently IAAMF didn't have enough money for the $4 transbay fare (I know, rip off) so he got some cash from shoe-shine guy. I guess they "go back 20 years man".

That Brown Bag that you see on the bus that the ghetto kids say "let's go through it" was actually IAAMF guy's buddy's bag. Yes he had a friend. His friend never said a word and he didn't have his bus fare either. So when the bus came IAAMF guy couldn't get on it.

My guess: They scrounged some bus fare and hopped the next bus.

In closing, in The Town you have a lot of these young/not so young black kids that fuck with white people on the bus. Not just any white guy but white guys that seem vulnerable to them. Just the other day there was this guy that looked like Tug Speedman's character in Tropic Thunder. The mentally challenged guy. He got fucked with on the bus. It wasn't cool. There is also a "slow guy" that's a neighborhood guy whom I've seen get fucked with. I think this guy and his crew thought IAAMF guy was an easy target too hence the "beat his white ass" remark. You never know who you're fucking with. That cat had it coming to him.

Thanks for your time,
Chuck</span>
</div></div>
link

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think the guy at the ballgame was the same as the guy on the bus. They said Thomas Bruso was 62 last year, and in the bus vid he says he is 67. Might just be a guy that is tired of getting shit on all the time........I am positive there is more than 1 of us like that. </div></div>

I've heard 62, 64 and 67 as far as his age. And none of them are "old". Why he's barely broken in.
wink.gif

You know that black feller looks like Al Sharpton.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
ebm-doodles.jpg
</div></div>

Would love to see the EBM/Techno Viking lunch at the 2010 motherfuckers' reunion. Just let me know how much for the tickets.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mexican match</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder what his hommies think abt it all. </div></div>

I think his 'rep' just went away.
laugh.gif

Maybe this will catch on, you know, people standing up against these ghetto slimebag loud mouthed asshats. Me, I'll knock a motherfucker out straight up, but shoot no one wants anything to do with a white guy with biker and warrior tats and boots with a fine ass ol lady. Guees it's a good thing, but jeez a guy could really use some threapeautic ass whoopin once in a while
grin.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/csQjo6iInIU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/csQjo6iInIU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

He's a bit odd but what the hell.

I cant find the video...... Someone please, where is it???

Is it just me? The first chump doesn't seem hard enough to be an ex con with as much weight to his pedigree and the bearded one says. That guy was soft like butter. I mean who walks up and throws jab like a gay waiter while holding on to the pole so he doesn't put any heat on it? I made the guy for a former MickyDs burger flipper that was on his way down to collect a government check and got goaded into it by the chick with vid cam.

Good luck

Wow, that black guy had no idea he was messing with a "crazy".

That white guy is out of his tree.

I saw this and had to share. Laughed my ass off.

Wait for it.... wait for it...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jh0TOeo4noI&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jh0TOeo4noI&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waco? YES, But he is still my hero!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

+1
Support the EBM!

Call da abulan!!!!!

Need a panty-shiiiiiiieeet check on the homeboy please....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waco? YES, But he is still my hero!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

What's David Koresh got to do with it
crazy.gif
...oh, you mean <span style="font-style: italic">Wacko</span>!
grin.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTxcNzz4PMI&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jTxcNzz4PMI&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>