• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Kids Crashes BMW M3 Into Rocks. LOL.

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZVrnd9V7sk&"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MZVrnd9V7sk&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Kids Crashes BMW M3 Into Rocks. LOL.

I used to mountain bike out where that was filmed. There is a really exclusive part of town at the base of that mountain. The local highschool is notorious for douchebag rich kids.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBlue&Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to mountain bike out where that was filmed. There is a really exclusive part of town at the base of that mountain. The local highschool is notorious for douchebag rich kids. </div></div>

Been that way for years and probably always will be. Still a pretty area and a fun drive except for MCSO sitting in the turn outs.

Cool to se how fast the airbag inflates, even in slow motion...

His hood comes on during the crash. Perfect for the hiding the same face.

Looks like Justin Beiber got his license. Also looks like 2 empties fly out at 0:38?

whoopsy-daisy-o.gif

Proving once again that while money can buy nice German toys to drive around in like an idiot...it CANNOT buy you the brains or common sense to use them properly.

I grew up in an area that contained a lot of the "douchebag rich kids" that BB&G mentioned (I wasn't one of them thankfully as I worked hard to buy my first junker). Hardly a month went by that some entitled rich kid didn't destroy or at least badly mangle their new BMW, Audi, Porsche, Range Rover/Land Rover, etc. driving like a damn fool. It would have been somewhat sweet justice but for the fact that most of them weren't punished and showed up at school driving expensive cars within days of their wrecks. The best was the girl with a loaded Range Rover she'd had for less than a month that she totaled while driving 50MPH in a 35MPH zone on 6" of snow/ice. She'd had likely been ok up to a point had she not had to STOP for a light!! In the process of destroying her vehicle, she destroyed/damaged several others. Fortunately nobody was hurt, but she was so entitled/indignant that her response was "Daddy said this thing would go anywhere and do anything with its 4-wheel drive and I think we should sue the stupid British people that built it because [the accident] was all their fault!"
wink.gif
GENIUS!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBlue&Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used to mountain bike out where that was filmed. There is a really exclusive part of town at the base of that mountain. The local highschool is notorious for douchebag rich kids. </div></div>

there are some really good trails out in that area
grin.gif

What I find a little strange is there isn't even a slight effort at trying to make the corner. He just pops over the little hill and straight off the road. I would think that even if you weren't ready for that curve to be there, you would still have at least made a late effort to steer the car instead of not trying anything at all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Proving once again that while money can buy nice German toys to drive around in like an idiot...it CANNOT buy you the brains or common sense to use them properly.

I grew up in an area that contained a lot of the "douchebag rich kids" that BB&G mentioned (I wasn't one of them thankfully as I worked hard to buy my first junker). Hardly a month went by that some entitled rich kid didn't destroy or at least badly mangle their new BMW, Audi, Porsche, Range Rover/Land Rover, etc. driving like a damn fool. It would have been somewhat sweet justice but for the fact that most of them weren't punished and showed up at school driving expensive cars within days of their wrecks. The best was the girl with a loaded Range Rover she'd had for less than a month that she totaled while driving 50MPH in a 35MPH zone on 6" of snow/ice. She'd had likely been ok up to a point had she not had to STOP for a light!! In the process of destroying her vehicle, she destroyed/damaged several others. Fortunately nobody was hurt, but she was so entitled/indignant that her response was "Daddy said this thing would go anywhere and do anything with its 4-wheel drive and I think we should sue the stupid British people that built it because [the accident] was all their fault!"
wink.gif
<span style="color: #FF0000"> Women</span> !!! </div></div>

Fixed it for ya.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What I find a little strange is there isn't even a slight effort at trying to make the corner. He just pops over the little hill and straight off the road. I would think that even if you weren't ready for that curve to be there, you would still have at least made a late effort to steer the car instead of not trying anything at all. </div></div>

He had the steering input to the left, but the suspension was unweighted from the dip... understeer. Lack of experience bit him hard.

Someone has to add the Dixie (Dukes of Hazzard) sound effect as he is flying in the air. Some funny stuff.

Some more douchebags (yes I'm a hater):

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mX9qUoLDLh0&feature=player_embedded#!"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mX9qUoLDLh0&feature=player_embedded#!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool to se how fast the airbag inflates, even in slow motion...</div></div>
They do inflate REAL FAST. When we had to replace an airbag under warranty and ship it back to the manufacturer we had to set them off first because you can't ship them unexploded. They are a blast to set off. I have exploded about 50 to 60 of them. To bad I did not video any. I think I have a few more. I can maybe pull out the video camera and set it off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oldsmobiler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">love to see the undercarriage after that one LOL!!!! </div></div>
Hackfleisch-1.jpg

Going over the hill unloaded his front suspension giving him either under-steer or no steering. Ultimately he needed to keep the suspension loaded to make that turn but inexperience told him to go faster. I'm sure his daddy bought him a new one hours later.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Mechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool to se how fast the airbag inflates, even in slow motion...</div></div>
They do inflate REAL FAST. When we had to replace an airbag under warranty and ship it back to the manufacturer we had to set them off first because you can't ship them unexploded. They are a blast to set off. I have exploded about 50 to 60 of them. To bad I did not video any. I think I have a few more. I can maybe pull out the video camera and set it off. </div></div>

TM plays with airbag
smile.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MPolRUz3_qo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MPolRUz3_qo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Freaking awesome. What a dumb ass. Huh, let me put explsoves next to my balls. Great idea. Eliminate that from the gene pool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TM plays with airbag
smile.gif

[video:]SNIP[/video] </div></div>

That's @#$%^&* hilarious!
grin.gif
Talk about your epic FAIL!!