• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Kill NRA Members

JSF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2010
Oklahoma
Nut job from Iowa

Interesting article from a columnist in Iowa that was actually posted by the Des Moines Register. I am trying to find his email to tell him he can start with me if he would like to personally try.

Re: Kill NRA Members

Repeal the 2nd amenedment and tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner to the back of a chevy and drag them around... Try and infringe on this guy's 1st amendment and see what happens. 100% douchebag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Repeal the 2nd amenedment and tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner to the back of a chevy and drag them around... Try and infringe on this guy's 1st amendment and see what happens. 100% douchebag. </div></div>

+1. I had a conversation with Anne Rice not long after the tragedy in which she touted her First Amendment right to discuss dismantling the Second Amendment. I was shocked.

She's an author. Most recognized for the Vampire Chronicles (Interview with the Vampire, Queen of the Damned, etc).

I'm thinking He meant the NEA or something. I'm not sure He realizes that the folks in the NRA shoot back. Haha.

Do members of Congress have any kind of protection detail? Maybe the FBI should be alerted to look into a potential threat against Boehner and McConnell.

Sent donnie this one

Spoken like a true coward, the type of male (notice iI said male and not man. Having a penis makes you male but not a man.) who would pay OTHER men with guns to do the dirty work he doesnt have the cajones to do. Hopeing the Secret Service sees this...sounds like a terroistic threat to me...threatening to kill peole and high ranking republicans. This male belongs in jail.Finally... F#@k You...http://i49.tinypic.com/2m6se9d.jpg

I'm quaking. Never been so frightened.

So this whole pussification of our nation is working out just great huh?

We vilify and punitively tax working men and women, subsidize loafers and scammers, refuse to call the islamic jihadist terrorists living amongst us what they are, even when they commit terrorist acts; rarely keep committed criminal monsters in jail for even half their sentences; and create, tolerate and leave almost completely unsupervised and unmedicated, the craziest fuckers ever seen, and yet it's the gun that is the problem.

Here's some ammo for the coming "Debates"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara...l-the-gullible/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm quaking. Never been so frightened.

We vilify and punitively tax working men and women, subsidize loafers and scammers, refuse to call the islamic jihadist terrorists living amongst us what they are, even when they commit terrorist acts; rarely keep committed criminal monsters in jail for even half their sentences; and create, tolerate and leave almost completely unsupervised and unmedicated, the craziest fuckers ever seen, and yet it's the gun that is the problem.

</div></div>

As always, the Door Man nails it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSF</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Nut job from Iowa

From the article...
"Repeal the Second Amendment, the part about guns anyway. It’s badly written, confusing and more trouble than it’s worth. It offers an absolute right to gun ownership, but it puts it in the context of the need for a “well-regulated militia.” We don’t make our militia bring their own guns to battles. And surely the Founders couldn’t have envisioned weapons like those used in the Newtown shooting when they guaranteed gun rights. Owning a gun should be a privilege, not a right."
</div></div>

Repeal the First Amendment. Especially the part about pompous windbags thinking they are the privileged elite, and can say call for anything for any INALIENABLE right to be removed. Same with those dipshit "celebrities". Over 60 years ago we had TV, and Movie stars who were trying to enlist to go fight an enemy because this nation was attacked. How many did on 9/11? All they do is pander, lie, and then the truth usually comes out that they had a CHL for a couple years.

The 2nd Amendment has been around as long as our country. Over 200 years. There are plenty of countries that don't allow firearms, so why don't they do like Piers Morgan, and GTFO.

He thinks he's going to kill me?
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qOgT9Ifw6Io"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qOgT9Ifw6Io" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Notice the hypocrisy here, i.e. he promotes extremely violent acts to get rid of objects he sees as violent... I'm sure it's lost on him but this kind of double standard is becoming all to common.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do members of Congress have any kind of protection detail?</div></div>

Boehner is second in line after Biden. He has secret service protection.

In a screwed up way, it’s a good thing that pricks like this guy say over the top, ridiculous things. When someone talks about dragging prostitutes (whoops, I meant politicians…) around behind a truck, most people will tune them out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do members of Congress have any kind of protection detail?</div></div>

In a screwed up way, it’s a good thing that pricks like this guy say over the top, ridiculous things. When someone talks about dragging prostitutes (whoops, I meant politicians…) around behind a truck, most people will tune them out. </div></div>

i wonder if the SS has seen this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm quaking. Never been so frightened.

</div></div>

I wish that I had half the ability you have to verbalize what I'm thinking. From now on I'm just going to quote you and say, "yeah...what he said."

Very well said, sir, yet again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do members of Congress have any kind of protection detail?</div></div>

In a screwed up way, it’s a good thing that pricks like this guy say over the top, ridiculous things. When someone talks about dragging prostitutes (whoops, I meant politicians…) around behind a truck, most people will tune them out. </div></div>

i wonder if the SS has seen this? </div></div>

The FBI has
wink.gif

This is my favorite part:

"• Repeal the Second Amendment, the part about guns anyway. It’s badly written, confusing and more trouble than it’s worth. It offers an absolute right to gun ownership, but it puts it in the context of the need for a “well-regulated militia.” We don’t make our militia bring their own guns to battles. And surely the Founders couldn’t have envisioned weapons like those used in the Newtown shooting when they guaranteed gun rights. Owning a gun should be a privilege, not a right.

• Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. Hey! We did it to the Communist Party, and the NRA has led to the deaths of more of us than American Commies ever did. (I would also raze the organization’s headquarters, clear the rubble and salt the earth, but that’s optional.) Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some people refused to give up their guns, that “prying the guns from their cold, dead hands” thing works for me."

And what did the Communists do in the rest of the world?