• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kind of Pointless

tanda10506

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2010
Phelan, CA
I don't doubt anyone that Counter Sniper scopes are junk. I haven't seen one myself, but judging by the disgust you guys have for them I'm assuming they are awful. My question is though, why are they so expensive if they are really low quality? Just wondering.

Re: Kind of Pointless

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tanda10506</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't doubt anyone that Counter Sniper scopes are junk. I haven't seen one myself, but judging by the disgust you guys have for them I'm assuming they are awful. My question is though, why are they so expensive if they are really low quality? Just wondering. </div></div>

Because there is a sucker born every minute...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tanda10506</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't doubt anyone that Counter Sniper scopes are junk. I haven't seen one myself, but judging by the disgust you guys have for them I'm assuming they are awful. My question is though, why are they so expensive if they are really low quality? Just wondering. </div></div>

really?????????Read the half million posts about them.That will explain te whole thing.....

well they have to pay for the scopes to be manufactured somewhere... so the stupid fucker that buys 1 pays for the next 1000 that are manufactured
laugh.gif