• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Kittens!!!!

BMelton

Private
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2009
Moss Bluff, La
abgyso.jpg

Re: Kittens!!!!

But he saved the........ kitten.

She is big enough to have two pussies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John L</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is big enough to have two pussies. </div></div>

I think she's got about 50 wet, warm, hairy, and probably stanky smellin pussies!!!

What you do is,, fold the flaps up till you find the one that smells like shit,, back-up one and hit it!!
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John L</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She is big enough to have two pussies. </div></div>

That's some funny shit right there

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BMelton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
abgyso.jpg
</div></div>

Challenge accepted.

Why do people insist on circulating pictures like this? They can't drop the F-bomb on South Park but this is not blurred out!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lodi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do people insist on circulating pictures like this? They can't drop the F-bomb on South Park but this is not blurred out!</div></div>

Are you whining about it.....seriously?????

Where is your sense of humor?

No I'm not whining nor am I the moral authority around here. I just think that is really gross
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeadPool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Gagging.gif
</div></div>

^^^^^ This.