• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Kong Skull Island

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Just figured I'd post this one up. Just saw it on opening night. Fun movie. Not a movie you watch for the story though, more for the action and thrill of it.

Good mix of humor in it, didn't take itself too seriously. The special effects were great (not some low budget crap). Plenty of action (lots of monsters on that island to fight!), and I absolutely loved the Vietnam War era setting of it all. Oh and John C Reilly was outstanding!

Saw use of early model M16s, AKs, 1911s, M2s, badass Huey scenes, etc... Definitely worth checking out, if not for the story, for the fun!

Just got back from watching, worth the money and great special effects. Had a great time with my son, he really enjoyed it.

Could have been better, but great covers it.

Leaned over and mentioned to my Wife that I HAD to buy the sound track. She repeated it in the van on the way home with our Granddaughter (a college trained sound engineer...) who had been along and watched the flick with us.

Two hours later, it was looked up, picked piecemeal off the net, loaded onto a CD, and loaded onto my computer.

Some days are good days. The day we decided to pay her college tuition was one of those...

Greg

Last edited: