• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Alpha 180

FireInTheWire

I wake up, put a good dip in and crack a cold one
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2018
Borden County
I bought a KRG Alpha 180 for my Savage LRP. I can't take how cramped the HS stock is anymore. I asked KRG if this was a plug and play setup. The response:

Hi Josh,

It should be a drop in fit as long as your action screw spacing is 4.4” or 4.275”

Thank you,

-KRG

Are all Savage's SA this spacing? Can anyone tell me if my LRP has this spacing? I'm out of town and can't measure. Anyone running this setup?

Thanks

All new Savage SA repeater actions should be the 4.400" (or 4.410") action screw spacing, with only some of the older models being the 4.275" gap. Most chassis and stock manufactures will have a work around to accommodate both :) I can't speak for the KRG, but we elongate the front action screw counterbore to fit both and include an oblong washer to fill the gap.

All new Savage SA repeater actions should be the 4.400" (or 4.410") action screw spacing, with only some of the older models being the 4.275" gap. Most chassis and stock manufactures will have a work around to accommodate both :) I can't speak for the KRG, but we elongate the front action screw counterbore to fit both and include an oblong washer to fill the gap.

Excellent! Thank you sir!

Reactions: MDT_Josh