• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo for CTR that can take TRG/CTR mags?

Yeah, I noticed that earlier so I came on here to ask. I waited for a little for a response but I'm an impatient fucker so I ordered a black one.

I really wanted Sako Green though.
Same. Been following this thread for a few months.... patience exhausted lol, Merry Christmas to me!

I really shouldn't have bought one since I bought 78TB of HDD's plus an upper and RDS but since I started this thread and KRG was nice enough to make it happen I grabbed one.

Thanks KRG!

Reactions: Massoud
I see there are 37 left as of now and there were 41 yesterday when I bought mine.

I wonder if 50 were made? I also wonder how many would need to be sold and in what timeframe to make it a "success" to KRG?

They know better than I what the most popular colors are but, I feel like black is the least popular based on what I see of the Bravo chassis' in the wild.

Bob

Yeah I'd rather have had Sako Green....it is a Tikka after all...but I'll take what I can get since I started this topic almost 2 years ago now.

I kind of want to jump on one of these, but also was hoping for Sako Green.
Additionally, I’d have to bust out the tools to convert to a lefty bolt. Not sure if the itch is worth the scratch.

Hi guys, these should be ready for order at the end of this week, to ship next week after the Black Friday orders are cleared out.

You can modify a W-3 to use the CTR mag, it's the same procedure, make the magwell rectangular instead of tapered and then swap in our TRG mag catch.

We will continue to make the AICS mag version, the CTR is a limited run for now depending on how well it does. Thank you,
Justin

IDk if its too much of pain, but any chance to make the announcement when available to order here? Been following this one and only thread for 2 years lol. Also have been patient enough to not buy anything else and make compromises like some others haha.

IDk if its too much of pain, but any chance to make the announcement when available to order here? Been following this one and only thread for 2 years lol. Also have been patient enough to not buy anything else and make compromises like some others haha.
Edit am Idiot, didnt realize they were available to order.

Thank you for your business guys! Black is it for now and is indeed the most popular color by far, surprising as it sounds.
Justin

Just curious, when you say black is the most popular by far -- is this for all Bravos or specifically the Tikka ones? I'm curious if Tikka owners prefer a certain color :)

Mine still shows processing but when it changes to shipped I expect to get an e-mail. I did the last time that I ordered a chassis.

This is how it was titled last time "Your Kinetic Research Group order from January 2, 2018 is complete" and it contained a tracking link.

Hi guys, you should get a tracking number. Keep in mind that sometimes it can appear that your card was billed but we haven't done final charge capture. We're still getting out Black Friday orders, there was so many and things haven't slowed much but we are shipping huge numbers (for us) every day so we'll be caught up soon it appears.
Thank you,
Justin

Guess I'm the first to post a pic with the CTR Bravo. My 22-250 varmint ready to sight in.

Thanks KRG!

Attachments

• IMG_20191215_141542.jpg
    IMG_20191215_141542.jpg
    760.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Reactions: Massoud and awcmon
I got mine today and installed it.

@Massoud What are the 2 small shiny washers for as I couldn't find any reason to use them?
IMG_20191217_124528.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JakeM
Nice ?. Mine should be here Friday.

Mine was supposed to be here last week but FedEx sent it from ID to WA to OR back to ID to UT to NM to KS to MO back to KS and then finally to NE.

This chassis has been to more states than I have LOL.

Nice, I have the same one. It’s doesn’t look to big on it.

I like it so far. I have a Bighorn TL2 with a 20" barrel in 223 in a Bravo that I like as well.

The only thing I noticed is a void below the cheek-piece after you replace it with the Tikka specific one. I may fill that with something.

I'm sure my Remington Bravo has it too but I never noticed it since I run the cheek-piece at the lowest position. The Tikka cheek-piece is open on the bottom though so it's always exposed.

I got mine today and installed it.

@Massoud What are the 2 small shiny washers for as I couldn't find any reason to use them?

Those shims are in case you need to drop the mag catch height a bit. You just put them between the trigger guard and the chassis at the rear action screw and at the front mounting screw for the trigger guard and it will shift it down slightly. Most shouldn't need them, we were just giving some small adjustability there.

Thank you everyone for your business!
Justin

Those shims are in case you need to drop the mag catch height a bit. You just put them between the trigger guard and the chassis at the rear action screw and at the front mounting screw for the trigger guard and it will shift it down slightly. Most shouldn't need them, we were just giving some small adjustability there.

Thank you everyone for your business!
Justin

Makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

My mags are snug but got easier to seat after a couple of insertions.

I'm thrilled that you got them released and thanks again!!

Reactions: Massoud
Curious what the ETA is for the other colors. Like others I'm interested in the Sako Green. I want to jump on buying but since it's christmas time with the expenses that come along with it , I can wait a month or two.

Justin,
How close are we to justifying a Sako Green CTR Bravo? I really want to wait till they're an option, but if the "limited" CTR Bravo's become just a brief thing and I miss out on the Black, then I may end up with a GGS instead.

Justin,
How close are we to justifying a Sako Green CTR Bravo? I really want to wait till they're an option, but if the "limited" CTR Bravo's become just a brief thing and I miss out on the Black, then I may end up with a GGS instead.

Green is coming, sometime 1st QTR.
Thanks guys,
Justin

It looks like all of the Black Bravo (CTR Mags) Chassis have sold. KRG's website now showing sold out. Hopefully after the shot show scramble they'll have another run of black and green.
?

Hi guys, yes we are making more and there will be Sako Green color as well for the next batch. It will be a bit but they are coming. Thank you all for your business!
Justin

Thanks Justin for the update! If it is confirmed that it's being built, what's the chances of a prepurchase option since there seems to be quite a bit of interest?