• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Midas trigger

coltm4

Major PITA
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2014
I got my Midas today in the mail. The trigger was delivered in a very nicely embossed tin. Installation was very straight forward and no surprises as far as that was concerned.

My goal with my Tikka build is to get as close in feel to a Sako TRG 22 as I could for as little money as possible. KRG was naturally the vendor to look to for this project. First was a KRG Bravo chassis to emulate the TRG stock and chassis. Next was a Sterk bolt shroud in TRG style. Now finally, a KRG Midas 2 stage trigger to complete the project.

My impression of the Midas trigger so far (30 mins) is that it is definitely an improvement over the factory single stage and the Tac A1 2 stage. I finger banged a Tac A1 at the gun shop and was not very impressed, sure it was a 2 stage, but it was not particularly clean and crisp. Bear in mind I'm comparing everything to a post 2013 TRG 22. I still think the TRG 22 has the better trigger though I am not certain what it is that makes it feel better. I notice that the bolt on the T3 turns downward when the firing pin is released and I'm not sure if that is what I'm feeling through the trigger. The TRG just feels more solid and even though there is overtravel in the TRG trigger, it still seems to feel more definite and crisp. The bolt hardly moves when the firing pin moves forward which is why I think the bolt design on the T3 has something to do with the feel. There is practically no overtravel in the Midas. I look forward to actually shooting this trigger and see if it improves my shooting. My only wish is there be an adjustable trigger shoe that adjusts in multiple axis like the TRG and have a plastic finger piece to make cold weather shooting a tad more comfortable. Not really a complaint so much as I'm really trying to get as close to a TRG as possible. Overall, I really like the new trigger. I'd like to compare to a Timney trigger someday.

Attachments

• IMG_7214.jpg
    IMG_7214.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_2649.jpg
    IMG_2649.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 598
  • IMG_7439.jpg
    IMG_7439.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    549.9 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_4974.jpg
    IMG_4974.jpg
    612.8 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_1767.jpg
    IMG_1767.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 718
  • IMG_6115.jpg
    IMG_6115.jpg
    541.9 KB · Views: 703
I am not positive (maybe @Massoud can chime in) but I think the Tikka trigger is the same as the SOTIC trigger and the SOTIC trigger is very nice indeed. I would put it right up there with the best 2 stages out there (TRG, AI, and the CG22). I have shot all of those triggers and each has their pros and cons but they are all great.

What are your thoughts on the angle of trigger shoe (meaning how the bottom of the trigger is forward of the top)? On the post 2013 TRG trigger they straightened the shoe out so I'm wondering if you find it more or less comfortable in comparison.

Got mine today and installed it pretty easy. I had to trim some of the bottom plastic to fit the trigger shoe through- I'm using the original T3 bottom plastic/magazine it's a hunting rifle configuration. It feels pretty close to my pre-2013 TRG trigger. I think it's worth the money. I haven't tried the Timney trigger for tikka so I can't compare with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: coltm4
What are your thoughts on the angle of trigger shoe (meaning how the bottom of the trigger is forward of the top)? On the post 2013 TRG trigger they straightened the shoe out so I'm wondering if you find it more or less comfortable in comparison.

Comfort wise, it is not uncomfortable, but it could be more comfortable. I'd say it would be like people who prefer a flat trigger vs curved. I'm spoiled with the post 2013 TRG22 trigger shoe that is adjustable in multiple axis. I like how my trigger shoe is turned to about 1:30 vs straight 12:00. On the TRG you can even make the trigger tip outside of the trigger guard if you wanted to because the lever the shoe is mounted on is round as opposed to a dovetail like on the Midas. This axis is useless for me so my trigger is straight up and down, but shoe is twisted to the right. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Midas though. I'm just hoping somebody will make an adjustable trigger shoe for it.

I have a Timney two stage in one of my Tikkas, so will follow up with a comparison when the Midas arrives (supposed to arrive today). In addition, I have the AI comp trigger. I'll post my personal impressions of the comparison with that one as well.

I don’t want to derail this thread, but I have a pre 2013 TRG. Has anyone tried to get a new flatter 2013 trigger shoe from Sako/Beretta?

I can’t wait to hear more about the Midas. I’d like to do a T3 setup as close to my TRG too.

I have a Timney two stage in one of my Tikkas, so will follow up with a comparison when the Midas arrives (supposed to arrive today). In addition, I have the AI comp trigger. I'll post my personal impressions of the comparison with that one as well.

Looking forward to it.

Aw man, I ordered mine Monday and thought I'd be one of the first. Looking good though, can't wait for mine to arrive on Monday

Received my 2 today... wanted to compare them to the 2x Timney 2-stage triggers I already had in my rifles.

Disclaimer: I'm using them in my 2 Sako Quads. The Quad and Tikka triggers are equivalent though.

First impressions... triggers look good, sear surfaces look to be ground nicely. 1st stage, 2nd stage, and overtravel setscrews are easily accessed from the bottom, although if you run the trigger shoe all the way to the rear of the dovetail the 1st stage weight setscrew will be covered up.

Trigger shoe feels pretty good, although they were both rather difficult to slide forwards/backwards on the dovetail. KRG decided to have the screw head directly grip one side of the dovetail rather than machining a slit in the trigger shoe near the top and have the screw pinch the halves together like most adjustable dovetail trigger shoes; this means when you loosen the screw there is no "relaxing" of the trigger itself to make it slide easier. I meant to take a trigger shoe off one of my AI's and see if it would fit on the KRG dovetail but I forgot to check tonight.

The KRG trigger has a bolt lock / firing pin block with the safety on like the factory Tikka triggers (which the Timney lacks.) If you don't like the bolt lock, it looks easy enough to remove a c-clip, slide the safety lever out, remove the bolt lock pin, and then reinstall the safety lever and c-clip. You'll give up the firing pin block, but the safety will still block the sear.

Next up... adjustment. Just for a baseline I totally removed the set screws for the first and second stage weight adjustment to see what the absolute lowest pull weight was with no extra spring pressure. One trigger/rifle combo was 1lb, 4.5 oz, the second trigger/rifle combo was 1 lb 5.9 oz. So that's the absolute minimum pull weights they would allow with no extra spring pressure on either the first or second stage in my rifles. I didn't try bolting one of the KRG's into my Tikka T3 to see if the extra firing pin spring pressure of the centerfire T3 vs the rimfire Quads made a difference in minimum pull weight.

Next I reinstalled the second stage adjustment setscrew and adjusted the second stage weight to 1# 8oz, then reinstalled the first stage adjustment setscrew and adjusted the total pull weight to 2# 8oz. You can go lower on the first stage weight and lighten the total pull weight, but 2# 8oz felt good to me. First stage wall is very crisp and second stage break is also very crisp; I'd say the overall feel of both the first and second stages is better than the Timney 2 stage. The feel of the Timney isn't bad by any means; the KRG just feels more precise.

The triggers only have minimal overtravel past the break point even with the overtravel screw backed all the way out. With the overtravel set screw backed all the way out, the trigger will only pivot slightly rearwards after the break before it contacts the crosspin that the first stage spring plunger presses against. I was hoping the triggers would allow more overtravel; being I have an AIAT and AIAX I'm used to ample overtravel after the trigger break, and I was hoping the KRG would allow similar overtravel. Still, the overall feel of the trigger is excellent and compares favorably with the CG Mod 22 in my Nucleus-- and that's good, because I really like the feel of the CG Mod 22. The CG Mod 22 will allow much lower first and second stage pull weights than the KRG however.

One thing to note that may or may not affect you depending on your stock and bottom metal; the wider KRG trigger shoe will not clear the opening in the DIP bottom metal I'm using with the Manners T4 stocks in my Sako Quads, and the opening in the DIP bottom metal is also not far enough back to allow the KRG trigger shoe to be adjusted all the way to the back of the dovetail. I need to both widen and extend the opening in the bottom metal rearwards to clear the KRG trigger shoe, I'll stick them in the mill tomorrow.

Hopefully get to go shoot them Friday, but for now dry firing feels extremely good.

Last edited:
Kinda of ditto what Kiba said for me.

My only complaint was I couldn't budge my trigger shoe to move forward or back (I have very long fingers, so adjustability helps a lot).

Again, like @Kiba mentioned, the over travel was minimal, and if you're used to shooting an AI trigger, it'll feel a little weird.

For me, the Midas didn't "feel" better than the Timney, just different (largely due to the adjustability). I'm sure after shooting it awhile I'll get used to the Midas' settings. It does break like glass though, so no significant complaints about what I received, and for what I paid.

For me, and the three triggers I was dorking with, they came in this order of preference (no surprise here):

1. AI Comp trigger
2. Midas
3. Timney two stage

While the Timney came in last, I'd like to add that is was very close, and it shouldn't be taken that Timney is a trash trigger. Quite the opposite. For the price, the Timney is damned hard to beat. Both of the other triggers cost significantly more, and each person will have to gauge themselves whether that additional modicum of improvement is worth the cost. For me, I have no regrets whatsoever for what I received and at the associated price points for any of them. They seemed priced in a way that matches their performance.

Reactions: Timney USA
Kinda of ditto what Kiba said for me.

My only complaint was I couldn't budge my trigger shoe to move forward or back (I have very long fingers, so adjustability helps a lot).

Again, like @Kiba mentioned, the over travel was minimal, and if you're used to shooting an AI trigger, it'll feel a little weird.

For me, the Midas didn't "feel" better than the Timney, just different (largely due to the adjustability). I'm sure after shooting it awhile I'll get used to the Midas' settings. It does break like glass though, so no significant complaints about what I received, and for what I paid.

For me, and the three triggers I was dorking with, they came in this order of preference (no surprise here):

1. AI Comp trigger
2. Midas
3. Timney two stage

While the Timney came in last, I'd like to add that is was very close, and it shouldn't be taken that Timney is a trash trigger. Quite the opposite. For the price, the Timney is damned hard to beat. Both of the other triggers cost significantly more, and each person will have to gauge themselves whether that additional modicum of improvement is worth the cost. For me, I have no regrets whatsoever for what I received and at the associated price points for any of them. They seemed priced in a way that matches their performance.

As mentioned earlier, the trigger shoes on both of mine were difficult to move. I had to lightly tap them with a small plastic punch to get them to move, and they moved forwards much easier than rearwards. Once they were off I lightly polished the dovetails. Even after that they're still difficult to move forwards and backwards, but they move by finger now if you wiggle them and push firmly. As I mentioned in my earlier post I wish KRG cut a slit down the middle of the dovetail part of the trigger and used the crossbolt to pinch the dovetail together rather than having the trigger shoe solid at the top and having the screw contact the receiving dovetail directly. With the slit method, when you loosen the bolt the top of the trigger shoe it relaxes at the dovetail and it's easier to slide; that's the way the AI and CG Mod 22 dovetail trigger shoes are made.

I'd agree with your ranking. XTSP makes the CG Mod 22 that I used in my Nucleus build and they also make the AI Comp trigger; I haven't felt an AI Comp trigger yet but I'm guessing it feels very close to the Mod 22. The Mod 22 is probably the nicest 2 stage I've felt so far, and you can adjust it quite low if that's what you like (I have mine set just under 2# total.) Also agreed that the Timney Tikka 2 stage feels very good and it's a great deal for the price you can find them for. You can also adjust the Timney 2 stage lower than the KRG 2 stage, so if you like light triggers keep that in mind. The Timney also has a trigger location and shoe thickness that works with unmodified Sako/Tikka bottom metal. The 1st to 2nd stage transition and the 2nd stage break does feel better on the KRG IMO, but the Timney is pretty damn good.

I need to get some actual shooting time behind the Midas before I make up my mind of which one I want to keep and which one I want to sell, but right now I’m leaning towards keeping the Midas. If I were just now buying a 2 stage for my Quad or Tikka, I don’t know which route I’d go… with the Midas at the current lower introductory price I’d probably pick the Midas since it does feel a little better and offers some trigger shoe adjustability, but when/if the Midas increases back to the $299 “regular” price I don’t know if I could justify the cost difference vs the Timney which you can often find new for $160ish.

I’ll report back once I get some trigger time in.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinePMI
Good to hear you guys are liking them so far. We'll look into the difficult shoe sliding thing, that should slide more smoothly when you loosen the screw. We did have a clamping style dovetail at first but due to one or two things we switched over.

If you are a qualified gunsmith, there are some extra adjustment features you can find in there if you look.

Regarding the no spring pull weight, there's still a spring inside that you can't take out without disassembling the trigger. This helps to set the min pull weight (along with the friction/interface of the sear and cocking piece, etc.).

Regarding the overtravel, we don't typically hear of anyone asking for more overtravel in a precision trigger, usually it's the opposite. Each person has their preference though.

The shoe does cover the 1st stage pull weight screw in some positions, however this is an improvement over the TRG (pre-'13) as you had to pull the whole trigger to get at that one.

Next up will be getting the bottom safety triggers out and then we'll work on whatever accessory items you guys need/want like different shaped shoes, etc.

That's a good thing to point out that the bolt lock can be removed. We strongly recommend against that of course as it also serves as a firing pin block. Of course as .mil shooters we relied on an empty chamber rather than a safety in our long guns so as always big boy rules apply where applicable.

Thank you all for your business and feedback.
Justin

I am following this as I have a TRG42 and a TacA1. I am looking for a two-stage trigger to place on my T1x. I will tell you if you finger banged a trigger on the tac A1 at a store you did your self no justice. I have my taken all the way down to a 1.5lbs and it is amazing. Very close to my TRG 42 other than the trigger shoe feels way better on a Trg42.

Alright, got mine in the mail yesterday so I went to work getting it installed when I got home. Took about 4 hours all together, considering I had to reinstall the action in the chassis and remount my scope-I torque everything.

I didn't find the shoe too difficult to slide back and forth, but it wasn't as easy as I expected it to be (I thought it would be spit down the middle at the top before I got it. The shoe is very wide compared to the stock one and when I first got the rifle back together Coltm4's point about wanting to be able to rotate the shoe came to mind. This went away once I slid the shoe backwards however.

I spent probably 45 minutes just getting the adjustments set; I need to get a trigger scale but right now its where I like the feel of it (curious what it actually is). I adjusted the overtravel completely out, or damn close, and the second stage has a very clean break. I am very happy with this trigger, especially since I was one of the first 25 to order one and got the intro pricing, and I can't wait to get it out to the range t see what it does with my groups.

If I had to list one complaint it would be that I would like to be able to reduce the take-up length. I like the weight and the ease of setting it there, but the first stage travel is longer than I'd like for it to be

@Massoud My shoe moved easily especially since i really loosened that screw, maybe just a fluke but it was easy to adjust. As far as alternate shoes i'd love something flat with just a little hook for my booger switch and maybe polymer for cold weather, its on a hunting rifle.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 11.06.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-04 at 11.06.07 PM.png
    57 KB · Views: 125
@Massoud My shoe moved easily especially since i really loosened that screw, maybe just a fluke but it was easy to adjust. As far as alternate shoes i'd love something flat with just a little hook for my booger switch and maybe polymer for cold weather, its on a hunting rifle.

Agreed. Polymer would be nice for the cold weather.

Any updates? Looks like the triggers are out of stock. I have been waiting for this trigger.

Worth skipping the Timney?

I have not tried the timney tikka trigger, but I have a Sako TRG42 and the trigger in feel and use is almost identical, if blindfolded i don't think i'd be able to tell them apart. The trg is considered to have one of the best factory triggers available. I like the shoe on the midas, and the adjustability is nice and easy. I think its worth it.

Reactions: Massoud
Figure I'd report back since this popped up in my watched list and I've been shooting the Midas for a couple months now...

Let's just say I sold the 2x timneys and kept the 2x Midas. The timneys were nice, but the Midas is a step above. The staging and break is more crisp and well defined, and the trigger shoes on the timney had a bit of side to side wiggle that bugged me (didn't affect functionality though.) The timneys still feel very nice and are a hell of a good deal for what you can pick up a used one for, or if you find a coupon code for a new one. Great bang for the buck.

KRG did a very nice job on these triggers, I'd buy a 3rd for my tikka if I still had it!

My Midas was in the mailbox this afternoon. Just goofing around with it in the truck, I think it’ll be a nice addition to my CTR.
I’ll post up my impressions when I get it installed.

I installed the trigger on the barred action and went to seat the action in the stock...

Well, shit...
The Midas trigger shoe is about .050” wider than the trigger slot in the factory CTR bottom metal.

In the conventional wisdom of “ Modify the least expensive piece, I’m guessing the OEM CTR bottom metal would be in excess of $100, where as the trigger shoe should be much less than $50.00.

The question now is can I get a replacement trigger shoe if I trim the shoe to fit and want to go full width later when I get a chassis ? @Massoud - this is your department. Anything on the horizon for an “Upgrade” or is a replacement even possible..

I could mod the bottom metal without too much effort once I get it out of the stock.

I installed the trigger on the barred action and went to seat the action in the stock...

Well, shit...
The Midas trigger shoe is about .050” wider than the trigger slot in the factory CTR bottom metal.

In the conventional wisdom of “ Modify the least expensive piece, I’m guessing the OEM CTR bottom metal would be in excess of $100, where as the trigger shoe should be much less than $50.00.

The question now is can I get a replacement trigger shoe if I trim the shoe to fit and want to go full width later when I get a chassis ? @Massoud - this is your department. Anything on the horizon for an “Upgrade” or is a replacement even possible..

I could mod the bottom metal without too much effort once I get it out of the stock.

Cant you unscrew the trigger shoe? install the trigger, put it in the stock then reattach the shoe?

I didn’t try that, but I’m not sure there is enough clearance to lip the shoe back on the dovetail with the OEM bottom metal

The new Midas Trigger installed on the barreled action and set in the stock:

It took a little bit of work, but I relieved the trigger guard enough to make it all work.
I had to widen the slot inside the top of the OEM metal - I didn't take a photo before I started but there was a narrower width slot for the OEM Trigger shoe. This photo was the rough cut in between fitting into the stock.
IMG_9555.JPG

Another photo before cleaning up the tool marks

I had to take some material off of the rear face of the slot to allow the shoe to slide back to get the distance between the trigger face and the grip to where it's comfortable.

This should give an idea of how far back the shoe is on the dovetail and the "Running Clearance" I have between the back of the shoe and the interior of the slot in the bottom metal. I may set the bottom metal in the mill ( After i get it wired ) and remove some more material at the rear of the slot so that I can move the shoe back farther and get it closer to the trigger bow.
I did clean up the tool marks and radius / deburr with an emery polishing point on the dremel before I assembled it for the final time, this time...

Hope this helps with anyone doing a trigger swap on a CTR.
It's not quite "Plug & Play", but its not something that requires a 5 axis CNC to make it work either.

Attachments

• IMG_9551.JPG
    IMG_9551.JPG
    427.8 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: schmi015
Seeing as how the Midas doesn’t fit the CTR bottom metal, does that mean it also won’t fit the Tac A1?

Also, if I can get a new Timney for $150 is the Midas worth double?

Last edited:
I recently got mine in too, of the new batch. The trigger show slides very easily when loosened, but oddly, it tilts out to the left of the trigger guard when tightened. If it tighten it good and finger tight, the bottom of the shoe will sit outside of the left side of the trigger guard.

It sort of works out for me since I’m left handed and could do with the trigger being a little closer, but I wonder if that’s as intended? I checked to make sure it’s on both sides of the dovetail. It’s almost as if when I screw it down, the head of the screw slips past the dovetail, forcing the shoe to tilt. I’m going to contact krg about it, but aside from that, the feel is great and dropped into my Cadex chassis easy.

Edit: I think I got a fix for the time being. It felt like as I was tightening down the screw, the screw clamping down on the dovetail would start to slip and push the trigger. I found a precision aluminum 3mmx6mm spacer and used that as a washer. This was a slightly tighter fit in the bore than the screw head, plus as a washer it doesn’t turn as I tighten the screw. I’m still going to contact KRG about it, not sure if they loosened the fit or tolerances over people complaining about the trigger shoe being tight, or maybe just a couple thou of tolerance can cause it. Either way, it functions, and if anyone else has this issue, here’s at least a temporary fix.

Last edited:
I was in the same boat as @thaflash_la with the Midas trigger on my CTR.
I contacted @Massoud via DM’s and he was most helpful, informing me that a revised trigger shoe was in the works, but still a few weeks off.
I have a range trip planned this weekend and wanted to shoot the CTR with all of her new KRG glory.
Long story short, I “adjusted” the grooves for the dovetail by tightening them in my mill vise and bending the sides inward several thousandths of an inch. The fit between the shoe and the trigger is rock solid now.
I’m posting this to help any of the guys out there that have a “loose shoe” to inform them that there is a relatively easy fix. My caveat is: small increments - it doesn’t take much force to get the desired movement.
Going full Thor mode is not required for this evolution.

I’m looking forward to trying out @krgofficial new trigger shoe when it’s available.

6F05E2E9-21B9-4B2B-8B0D-29D94C4F3FBD.jpeg

55EE5B3B-AE05-4346-88EA-DBB2E6A63986.jpeg
7BB83FF3-9739-46C2-B376-E14510FED351.jpeg

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Went to the range on Sunday & put 120 rounds thru the rifle.
Trigger shoe was rock solid the whole day, with no issues whatsoever.
This was the first time firing the rifle with the Midas Trigger, I can say that the trigger has a smooth take up, clean break and has a great feel.
I may have shot a personal best group yesterday with this rifle as well, a .354 MOA @ 100 yards.

That's great news about the group, that makes for a fun day at the range.

We had opened the trigger shoes a bit after the first batch were a little difficult to slide for some people. Some of them ended up a little too open and caused the issue seen above. We're cutting some in the more traditional clamping style so future triggers will come with those and anyone that has issues can swap their current one out.

Thank you everyone for your business.
Justin

That's great news about the group, that makes for a fun day at the range.

We had opened the trigger shoes a bit after the first batch were a little difficult to slide for some people. Some of them ended up a little too open and caused the issue seen above. We're cutting some in the more traditional clamping style so future triggers will come with those and anyone that has issues can swap their current one out.

Justin

That's great news. I assumed after the reports of the shoe being so difficult to move, that's what happened. I'm glad it turned out to be such a minor issue for me that I have no problems waiting, and using the trigger in the mean time.

We're cutting some in the more traditional clamping style so future triggers will come with those and anyone that has issues can swap their current one out.

Justin

Excellent... a pinch-style shoe would fix the only real gripe I have on my pair of triggers. Now that I have the weight and shoe where I want them I'm not playing with the trigger shoe constantly, but I may still pick up a pair of the pinch-style shoes for easier adjustability in the future.

Lots of great info here, thanks guys! I've been contemplating upgrading the trigger in my Tac A1 because the first stage is super springy compared to a lot of premium triggers I've fondled. I ended up ordering a Timney T3 simply because I don't want to have to do fitting on my Tac A1 chassis ALTHOUGH it wouldn't be a bad opportunity to ditch the chassis for something better and to get into AICS mags at the same time. I suppose that'll have to wait for next season.

If you are a qualified gunsmith, there are some extra adjustment features you can find in there if you look.

Does anyone know what these extra adjustments are that a qualified gunsmith can do?

Sear engagement?

I’m also interested in what other adjustments can be done. Looking to drop the pull just a few more ounces.

@Massoud Could you please elaborate on these other adjustments of the Midas trigger?

I know it's been a year ago already, but I haven't been able to find better info than here in the hide.

So has the redesigned trigger shoe been added to the current model ? That was my one reason for postponing getting one .

Also waiting to see how the durability and function play out over a period of time...

~ TP...

So has the redesigned trigger shoe been added to the current model ? That was my one reason for postponing getting one .

Also waiting to see how the durability and function play out over a period of time...

~ TP...
I've had mine for a few years now without any issues. Used it (rifle with the Midas trigger) last fall for deer season...

Reactions: TacticalPlinker
No issues with my 2 either, still working great.

KRG's website seems to show the new pinch style shoe is now standard based on the pictures, but I don't see the new pinch style shoes listed for sale separately as an upgrade to the original style... I should send them an email. Not that I've had to touch them since the initial adjustment.

Reactions: TacticalPlinker
Update:
After the post above showing the "Crush Mod" to tighten the Trigger Shoe to Dovetail fit, the rifle has been my "Go To" rifle. I swapped the barreled action from the Bravo to an MDT ACC Chassis in January 2020.
I used this rifle hunting for the past two seasons plus a cull hunt with 7 Antelope, a Red Deer, a couple of Whitetail Does and a Bobcat plus a bunch of rounds at targets, the trigger has been 100 % with zero issues and I put one on my Older model T3 in .223 that resides in the Bravo Stock and it's been the same @ 100 %.
I'm ready to put one on my T1X, but they're still out of stock.

How does the Midas compare to the Tikka two-stage, which is found in the Tac and new Super varmint?

Btw the Tikka two-stage has a three position safety vs the regular Tikka trigger.

And what happened to @Massoud? Hasn’t logged in to the hide since June 29, 2021.

Reactions: BurtG