• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG New Products 2020 official...

The new chassis various companies are putting out are nice but damn they must have hella price increase and R and D for the drastic increases they are coming with. I was interested in the new MPA then heard price. Then the Krg until I see the price. I haven't seen the MDT price on the Gen2 but I am willing to bet its right in the 1800.00 range. XLR and Xylo chassis will have to do for the time being.

I think MDT said something like $1500 for ACC Gen 2.

Nothing wrong with XLR. Most of the guys I shoot with and shoot better than me are using XLR.

$1500 vs $1800 is a 20% increase. In the grand scheme of things, save for an extra paycheck or two.

The new chassis various companies are putting out are nice but damn they must have hella price increase and R and D for the drastic increases they are coming with. I was interested in the new MPA then heard price. Then the Krg until I see the price. I haven't seen the MDT price on the Gen2 but I am willing to bet its right in the 1800.00 range. XLR and Xylo chassis will have to do for the time being.

AI said the AT-X chassis for 700 clones will be $1250. MDT ACC is $1299, and the MPA Matrix is also very close to that. $1900 premium for the KRG is pretty high.

I was always curious about adjustable bag riders... I don't have one but I also have never felt like I wanted to adjust mine. I set my fixed one at the height I wanted and left it there. Never felt like I'd adjust it during a stage.

How do you use it?
This. I've always used the bag as the adjuster - have I been doing it wrong haha

I was always curious about adjustable bag riders... I don't have one but I also have never felt like I wanted to adjust mine. I set my fixed one at the height I wanted and left it there. Never felt like I'd adjust it during a stage.

How do you use it?
As I said, when I first got this chassis, I honestly looked at that and thought to myself "Well, I'll just clamp that down and never touch it". But the first time I took it to the range and was shooting prone, I laid down, and my bipod height was just a bit off. I could have shot it happily at the height it was at, but I was making my bag just a little too tall, and loosing some support and stability. So rather than reach for the left leg of the Ckye-Pod (like I practice) I instead just reached for the bag rider height knob. It was quicker, and left me in the shooting position, but instantly fixed my issue.

Since then, I now practice this, and I've gotten very comfortable doing it. If you shoot competition, you find yourself in spots where you have too much or not enough bipod, and this is a good answer when you need a small adjustment.

Reactions: SD Carpenter