• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

L.E. Wilson stainless micrometer .260 seater die

Charlie Papa

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 4, 2005
Rural TN
I just received an email from LE Wilson that they are adding the .260 Remington to their line of stainless micrometer seater dies. I had emailed them some time ago about it not being available, and asked if I should have my 260 buddies all call and write requesting it. They kindly said they were aware of the demand for it, so here it is.

It means a lot to me that they remembered I had requested that die, and that they took the time to write me to let me know it is available. I had recently had some trouble with a trimmer that I thought wasn't square, and after them sending me a bunch of replacement parts and my sending everything to them, we determined that it was operator error. Even still, they refused to charge me return shipping, and when I got the unit back, they had given me a new fired-cartridge caseholder, an additional new-cartridge caseholder, and a brand new cutter. They spent a ton of time with me on the phone and checking my stuff when the problem wasn't even on their end, and then did all that. That is the kind of company I enjoy sending my hard-earned dollars to.

Anyway, thought you 260 guys might like the heads-up.

CP

Re: L.E. Wilson stainless micrometer .260 seater die

I have been using a Plano Wilson 260 seater with a Sinclair micrometer top, should it need to be replaced I will get a SS one, the Wilson 308 neck die works great with a .289-.290 bushing.