• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Labradar, where to buy @ best price?

I shot a new rifle for the first time yesterday and took out the labradar. I fought that thing at first, but man, I LOVE that thing now. I will never own another shoot-through-over-near chrono again

I was in the same boat as you and shopped around extensively. I bought mine with discounted Cabelas's gift cards; they can be found easily for 10-18% off. I then checked out through Active Junky for another 12% cash back. Total out of pocket was just over $400.

I was in the same boat as you and shopped around extensively. I bought mine with discounted Cabelas's gift cards; they can be found easily for 10-18% off. I then checked out through Active Junky for another 12% cash back. Total out of pocket was just over $400.
This has been a thought. What’s active junky and where did you buy the gift cards? Any experience with eBay on those?

Hi,

You won't really find discounts on these because the margins aren't great. I sell them on my site with a free sight and shipping.

$400 is less than cost, unless you pull the wool over a big retailer's eyes or find someone really needing money you won't get them for that.

This has been a thought. What’s active junky and where did you buy the gift cards? Any experience with eBay on those?
I go through Raise.com for discounted gift cards. They hover at 10-12% but can go lower with other promotions.

ActiveJunky is a third party site. You sign up for an account and click on a specific vendor that is listed on their site. Sounds fishy but, trust me, it works.

Reactions: charliehorse27
Hi,

You won't really find discounts on these because the margins aren't great. I sell them on my site with a free sight and shipping.

$400 is less than cost, unless you pull the wool over a big retailer's eyes or find someone really needing money you won't get them for that.

Hi,

This is what I did in order to bring the total cost to around $400:

Listed price: $560 x1.1 (10% tax included) = 616
Gift card cost at 80%: 600 *0.80=480
Cashback at 12% of 560 listed price: 67
Total out of pocket: 480+16-67= 429

Last edited:
Looking at Active Junky it doesn’t look like I will get cash back using gift cards?
Oh, if that is the case then they must have updated their policy...Sorry for spreading outdated information.

Oh, if that is the case then they must have updated their policy...Sorry for spreading outdated information.
No worries, appreciate you trying to help me out. I did go the gift card / military discount through bass pro. Didn’t save nearly as much as you did but it was something.