• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lack of Glowies today ?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Isn’t it something how all the traitorous parasitical GlowBiggers are MIA in fed holidays. ?

51CF46AB-9D99-4A9F-94AA-EE814559F471.gif

that would be funny but could be bad for your health walking through the woods in some area's you could get shot .funny either way .

• Haha
    Reactions: TexPatriot
    Narrative is changing too fast, operatives are ineffective. Probably mostly put on paid leave now. Sad thing is that makes them less of a waste of money.

Reactions: deersniper
    There have been repeated “investigations” into Epps’s purported government links over the months, all of which start from the point of assuming that he is what the conspiracy theorists are looking for and then cobbling together evidence to support that view. This is known as confirmation bias. The suspicious things about Epps are suspicious largely because they are the things that have been pulled into the conspiracy theory. A group of people convinced without evidence that the 2020 election was stolen then deciding that some guy was a federal agent is not robust evidence for that being true.​

imagine being this fucking dedicated to gorging yourself on boots and their narrative. ROFL.

Protip: its all fucking gay ops by glow nibbas, and anything that doesnt stick gets memory holed with a quickness.

Vegas shooter anyone? Nashville bomb van anyone? This retard in his fucking truck anyone?

lol

Attachments

• glow op gay op.jpg
      glow op gay op.jpg
      34.6 KB · Views: 96
    There have been repeated “investigations” into Epps’s purported government links over the months, all of which start from the point of assuming that he is what the conspiracy theorists are looking for and then cobbling together evidence to support that view. This is known as confirmation bias. The suspicious things about Epps are suspicious largely because they are the things that have been pulled into the conspiracy theory. A group of people convinced without evidence that the 2020 election was stolen then deciding that some guy was a federal agent is not robust evidence for that being true.​

So the feds are selectively charging people...got it.

Thomas Caldwell never went inside the building either, never incited violence, yet he's been charged with sedition, and was in solitary confinement for months. Epps being a glowie is really the only logical explanation for him not being prosecuted and made an example of at this point.

And your "news" sources you link to are leftist commie rag organizations. The WaPo has less credibility than the NYT at this point. Tabloids write more truth than they do.

That's a credible source...................LOL

No feds involved in instigating the "insurrection"

None at all

bomber_pic.png

You forgot the lady standing next to Epps. Many photos of her next to him. Her phone gps proves she never entered the building but she's being persecuted.
    So the feds are selectively charging people...got it.

Thomas Caldwell never went inside the building either, never incited violence, yet he's been charged with sedition, and was in solitary confinement for months. Epps being a glowie is really the only logical explanation for him not being prosecuted and made an example of at this point.

And your "news" sources you link to are leftist commie rag organizations. The WaPo has less credibility than the NYT at this point. Tabloids write more truth than they do.

No feds involved in instigating the "insurrection"

None at all

bomber_pic.png
    It doesn't matter how many times it is uncovered, until MSM reports on it smooth brains like this cat will scream "conspiracy theory" at it and think they won. and when they DO report on it they just delete it from NPC.BAT and continue on as if nothing ever happened lol.

Whitmer plot had more feds than conspirators and these retards still think this "MuH rIgHt wInG wHitEs aRe tHe BigGeSt tErRoR tHreAt" is an organic narrative rofl.

So we think there are feds here, and we think they reveal themselves by trolling various threads with political opinions that are maybe ever so left of the average suburban Bush Jr voter circa 2004.

:ROFLMAO:

The same guys running Ray Epps and Enrique Tarrio are probably not the same guys low-key shilling for hedge funds and Big Pharma.

I believe that standard Pit protocol is that I now need to be accused of being on the Soros payroll.

So we think there are feds here, and we think they reveal themselves by trolling various threads with political opinions that are maybe ever so left of the average suburban Bush Jr voter circa 2004.

The same guys running Ray Epps and Enrique Tarrio are probably not the same guys low-key shilling for hedge funds and Big Pharma.

I believe that standard Pit protocol is that I now need to be accused of being on the Soros payroll.
    You imagine when people say feds they mean Agent Smith sitting down at a MacBook in his suit, cracking his knuckles and setting about "fellow anti gubmint" posting.
    Thats not what anyone means, having been in multiple species of chat/discussion mediums that were verifiably infiltrated by people who were actively seeking to be or already were informants/snitches that endlessly posted fucking garbage bordering on illegal in order to get agreement, I can promise you the term fed posting doesn't have ironic origins.

The discord disaster of 2017 because people were so retarded as to think that platform was secure is evidence enough. Feds knocking at your door for running a facebook meme page is also pretty rough lol.

Reactions: NoDopes

They are spotted in arfcom by having brand new accounts with low post counts but posting threads meant to get volatile reactions such as some cheesedick Dem. senator pushing for sending military death squads to Trump supporters homes. Then there's the weekly classic 'How many guns do you own?' thread.

They are spotted in arfcom by having brand new accounts with low post counts but posting threads meant to get volatile reactions such as some cheesedick Dem. senator pushing for sending military death squads to Trump supporters homes. Then there's the weekly classic 'How many guns do you own?' thread.
    *enters telegram chat*

"morning, fellow insurrectionists, would anyone like to discuss VIOLENCE against {INSERT POLITICIAN HERE}?"

Its hilarious that people think this isnt happening like every single fucking hour of every day now lol

I don't think the glowies are having much luck talking Hide members into committing stupid crimes with their help and assistance...
    But I guess our tax dollars are at work as they read every single post by every single poster. You know, just in case they can find somebody to setup for the next "Domestic Terrorist Crime of the Century", and get that big promotion to "Special Agent II".

You imagine when people say feds they mean Agent Smith sitting down at a MacBook in his suit, cracking his knuckles and setting about "fellow anti gubmint" posting.
    Thats not what anyone means, having been in multiple species of chat/discussion mediums that were verifiably infiltrated by people who were actively seeking to be or already were informants/snitches that endlessly posted fucking garbage bordering on illegal in order to get agreement, I can promise you the term fed posting doesn't have ironic origins.

The discord disaster of 2017 because people were so retarded as to think that platform was secure is evidence enough. Feds knocking at your door for running a facebook meme page is also pretty rough lol.

I'm not denying the existence of feds here, or any number of other places where controversial opinions are exchanged.

What I'm laughing at is the idea - frequently promoted here - is that the same organization which fabricated evidence in order to spy on a presidential candidate and entrapped some citizens in a scheme to kidnap a sitting governor also has someone sitting at the desk 9-5 five days each week attempting to mildly rebuke random anti-vax stances for the purpose of... well, that's not quite clear, but we're sure he's here to do bad things.

If there are "glowies" here, it's going to be someone who is posting thoughts and suggestions that are just slightly more aggressive and actionable than the norm. There were probably examples in the Nov 2020 election thread that got nuked, and might be others sprinkled throughout other threads. Pretty damn sure it's not the guy making posts along the lines of "well hedge funds aren't necessarily bad and here's why" followed with a bunch of Krugman-like pondering.

Reactions: TheMammoth
    Glowies will also PM people if they think maybe there's a chance of "cultivating" some thought leadership into the illegal activity area.

Reactions: TheMammoth
    LMAO. The cutoffs with rolled up cuffs looks like something on SNL.

feds-rally.jpg

Reminds me of the time I was in a tit bar in the 90's and a bunch of guys came in wearing ridiculous 'wild and crazy guys' outfits from the 70's; bright colored paisley print shirts unbuttoned with lots of gold chains. They all sat at one table nursing one beer with grim, tight jawed expressions as they silently scanned the floor for any lewd behavior. They were 'on the job.'

Needless to say, they weren't offered any table dances.

Last edited:
    You looked therefore it was consensual and you really wanted the cooties D!
    Damn right, guess I asked for it wearing my slutty work pants and boots today. What was I thinking, just inviting trouble

LMAO. The cutoffs with rolled up cuffs looks like something on SNL.

feds-rally.jpg

Reminds me of the time I was in a tit bar in the 90's and a bunch of guys came in wearing ridiculous 'wild and crazy guys' outfits from the 70's; bright colored paisley print shirts unbuttoned with lots of gold chains. They all sat at one table nursing one beer with grim, tight jawed expressions and not talking as they scanned the floor for any lewd behavior. They were 'on the job.'

Needless to say, they weren't offered any table dances.
    Infrared filter for pic:
    IMG_4283.GIF

R

Looks like the FAG has been banned... but it's also possible that he was a paid "influencer".
    There are tons of people admitting they were paid to go onto social media sites to try to sow doubt of the election fraud.
    He did spend a lot of time trying to convince people there was no "real evidence"...
    Good riddance.

Anyone remember the warning to secure your account? How many times have you clicked on someone's name to see that they joined ten years ago and have twenty posts?