• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lack of Glowies today ?

Anyone remember the warning to secure your account? How many times have you clicked on someone's name to see that they joined ten years ago and have twenty posts?
Interestingly many of those seem to have been created near the same time. IMO weren't compromised but someone made them to use later like we are seeing.

ETA:
Usually around election time including mid-terms.

Looks like the FAG has been banned... but it's also possible that he was a paid "influencer".
There are tons of people admitting they were paid to go onto social media sites to try to sow doubt of the election fraud.
He did spend a lot of time trying to convince people there was no "real evidence"...
Good riddance.
Good
I put that twat waffle on ignore!
Just another operative of the pedo/racist army of useful idiots.

I have gotten into the habit of checking names that I don't recognize. I have had a few pm me asking for details. They get ignored
Interestingly many of those seem to have been created near the same time. IMO weren't compromised but someone made them to use later like we are seeing.

ETA:
Usually around election time including mid-terms.

Reactions: deersniper
Fed douche got banned!?!?! Not for this thread though was it? Did he finally loose his shit or what?

Hahahahahahahaha

Aaaaahahahahahahaha
aaaand-hes-gone-9e79a6e6bf.jpg