• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ladies motivational thread

Re: Ladies motivational thread

33pbtxs.jpg

2hcknls.jpg

LMAO

i love the shaved hair 6 pack that is freaking hilarious

you couldn.t fuck up this thread more with these type of posts if you tried. this is sad and full of fail.

why is it sad for women to have a thread to..... sheesh shank lighten up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know the real reason every one is looking at my thread they just want to look at the hot guys and don't want to admit it so they post something else ;P can you say gay ? </div></div>

I like yuor inititive, but Im just waiting for a photo of you, baby. You might want to invite UKDslayer into the fray. </div></div>

hey Maggot how r u
smile.gif

ok here is a pic of me and my hubby
imagejpeg_2_3-1.jpg
</div></div>

Well, considering the nature of this thread, we were all hopeing for more skin :D, but thanks...cute photo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha you know there has to be one somewhere .
im curious how he goes to the bathroom,,,, but scared to actually find out the answer.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one is for all the Mrs Shanksters out there

article-2066094-0ca3d660000005dc-237_634x378.jpg
</div></div></div></div>

He doesn't "go" to the bathroom. Notice he's sitting on a blue pad. He just "goes" on the pad. Then someone else cleans him up.

ewwwww lol<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: angsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha you know there has to be one somewhere .
im curious how he goes to the bathroom,,,, but scared to actually find out the answer.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one is for all the Mrs Shanksters out there

article-2066094-0ca3d660000005dc-237_634x378.jpg
</div></div></div></div>

He doesn't "go" to the bathroom. Notice he's sitting on a blue pad. He just "goes" on the pad. Then someone else cleans him up. </div></div>

10 minutes of all-girl fails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Gng3sPiJdzA#!

lol funny, some of them looked like they hurt >.<

You realize of course Luna, that all the photos you posted are of gay men, right?

Bill

yes men that are that hot are almost always gay nothing new

come up with something new that is played out
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tbird1960</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the basic present for every woman. They all need one and should learn how to use it properly. IF they take good care of it and use it daily it should last a long time.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bro...TE2gXpsoH4Dw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1204&bih=663 </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes men that are that hot are almost always gay nothing new </div></div>

I would disagree with that. Those little fairies who pose for photos are gay. There are plenty of 'men' who are hot...they just dont hang around 'trying to look like men'.

Mbey the guys giving you so much flack have issues with that?

we can agree to disagree :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes men that are that hot are almost always gay nothing new </div></div>

I would disagree with that. Those little fairies who pose for photos are gay. There are plenty of 'men' who are hot...they just dont hang around 'trying to look like men'.

Mbey the guys giving you so much flack have issues with that? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">R.I.P</span>
481854_176608452482482_1357678326_n.jpg

An Iraq war veteran
from New York has lost his inspiring three-year battle to overcome horrific burns suffered in a roadside bomb attack, the military announced Thursday.

Marine Sgt. Merlin German, 22, had been burned over 97% of his body and underwent 150 surgical procedures to repair the damage from the 2005 attack.
But he died last month after a relatively minor operation to help reconstruct his lip.

“It’s tough, but we know he’s in a better place,” said Ariel German, 25, the sergeant’s brother. “He had such a good heart.”

German started making national headlines through his amazing will to recover – and his even more incredible urge to help others.

The wounded warrior hoped to use his story to inspire young burn victims and wanted to create a charity called Merlin’s Miracle.

A memorial service will be held at 7 p.m. Friday night at German’s alma mater, Woodlands High School in Hartsdale, Westchester County.

“What he went through, it really showed his character,” said Jedd Chesterson of Hartsdale, a high school friend. “He’s the toughest kid I know.”

German was raised in Washington Heights and attended A. Philip Randolph High School in Harlem before moving to Hartsdale as a teenager.

He fulfilled a lifelong ambition when he joined the Marine Corps after graduation.

Just days away from returning home after fighting for nine months in Iraq, German was hit by a roadside bomb in strife-torn Anbar Province on Feb. 22, 2005.

Doctors gave him just a 3% chance of survival, but German refused to give up his fight to live. He stayed in the hospital for 17 months and underwent scores of surgeries to replace scorched skin.

“His strength, his will to live, had a lot to do with it,” said Norma Guerra, an official at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Tex.

A born prankster, he would cheer up horribly disfigured fellow soldiers and concerned relatives with self-deprecating one-liners.

“He put a smile on everyone’s face,” Ariel German said.

German recovered enough to meet President Bush and to attend college basketball’s Final Four as a guest of comedian Dennis Miller.

Friends and relatives were stunned when German died suddenly on April 11, after what was considered a fairly routine procedure.

The Marine Corps Thursday attributed his death to the wounds suffered three years ago in Iraq.

“For all of us, it was extremely unexpected,” said Chesterson. “We thought he had been through the worst already.”

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we can agree to disagree :p

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes men that are that hot are almost always gay nothing new </div></div>

Mbey the guys giving you so much flack have issues with that? </div></div> </div></div>

Not sure what it is we're agreeing to disagree about but, as Johnny Sportcoat, of Johhny Sportcoat and the Casuals, put it..."Im Casual".

[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/USPRaKvi8ME[/video]

well as you know my brother is gay, 90% of the super hot guys i have ever seen in my life, were BF's of his or his friends. I'm not saying that there are not hot straight guys, just that MOST Super hot guys are. (its not like i want this to be true)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well as you know my brother is gay, 90% of the super hot guys i have ever seen in my life, were BF's of his or his friends. I'm not saying that there are <span style="color: #CC0000"> not hot straight guys </span> , just that MOST Super hot guys are. (its not like i want this to be true) </div></div>

How does that make the new hubby feel?
grin.gif

Im straight as Occam's Razor, but respect everbody's orientation. I think you must be looking in the wrong places.

You know what else isn't straight and motivates the hell out of some women??

06C62AA7-F3F6-48EE-B5CB-73ED0B381862-1688-0000041EFA3AAEF9.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROLEXrifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what else isn't straight and motivates the hell out of some women??
</div></div>

I was thinking:
dishes1.jpg

You know what is straight and motivates me?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IFE6DdIBUj8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IFE6DdIBUj8&feature=youtube_gdata_player" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

http://www.facebook.com/TheWellArmedWoman?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/photo.php?fbid=491315887580443&set=a.324204194291614.76638.303489259696441&type=1&theater

There are TOO many stories of women being given a HUGE gun to shoot for their first time. Sadly this creates fears and discomfort in shooting guns that is very hard for many women to get over. There are even videos mocking these women as the butt of the gun hits them in the face! My thoughts: STOP IT.. Although some may think it is funny to see a woman "blown off her feet" - IT ISN"T! Sadly - you get a laugh but <span style="color: #FF0000">you potentially just robbed her of the chance to learn a skill that could save her life</span>. Do women like to shoot big guns? Of course they do - but when it is their choice and when they feel ready.

425624_491315887580443_886794183_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
6641_335678846539463_82239728_n.jpg
</div></div>

made me tear a little....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spiralseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

made me tear a little....</div></div>
Dang dusty room....something in my eye...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are TOO many stories of women being given a HUGE gun to shoot for their first time. Sadly this creates fears and discomfort in shooting guns that is very hard for many women to get over. There are even videos mocking these women as the butt of the gun hits them in the face! My thoughts: STOP IT.. Although some may think it is funny to see a woman "blown off her feet" - IT ISN"T! Sadly - you get a laugh but <span style="color: #FF0000">you potentially just robbed her of the chance to learn a skill that could save her life</span>. Do women like to shoot big guns? Of course they do - but when it is their choice and when they feel ready.</div></div>
That's not just a 'woman' thing... I started with a .22, wonder how many other guys on here did too? If the first gun I ever fired was a 500 S&W or a 12 guage shotgun or a 300 win mag, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't like shooting guns either. There's natural & prudent progressions to most activities, walking/running, driving & yes, even shooting. A guy who would hand ANYONE a large-caliber handgun as their first firearm to shoot & basically give no useful instruction simply to get a momentary laugh is a jackass & I have no respect for him!

When I started taking the girl to the range we started on 22, but I wanted her to handle the .40 and 12g too. I need her to be able to save herself with the best tool, not be intimidated by them. It's worked out well. She doesn't really like the bigger rounds but had no problem working them well.

She loves the 22 (cz452) and often outshoots me with it. Next on the list is the 30-30.

you are Totally right it isn't just a woman thing but it seem that most videos making fun of it are women (not all). i didn't make the post here it was copied from well armed woman i just wanted it to be seen more. Guy bitch that they cant get there women interested in guns and its just one more reason women will run from learning it.that only reason i posted it. the more the attitude changes the more women will get into it and the more happy there men will be right?
wink.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J-Ham</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are TOO many stories of women being given a HUGE gun to shoot for their first time. Sadly this creates fears and discomfort in shooting guns that is very hard for many women to get over. There are even videos mocking these women as the butt of the gun hits them in the face! My thoughts: STOP IT.. Although some may think it is funny to see a woman "blown off her feet" - IT ISN"T! Sadly - you get a laugh but <span style="color: #FF0000">you potentially just robbed her of the chance to learn a skill that could save her life</span>. Do women like to shoot big guns? Of course they do - but when it is their choice and when they feel ready.</div></div>
That's not just a 'woman' thing... I started with a .22, wonder how many other guys on here did too? If the first gun I ever fired was a 500 S&W or a 12 guage shotgun or a 300 win mag, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't like shooting guns either. There's natural & prudent progressions to most activities, walking/running, driving & yes, even shooting. A guy who would hand ANYONE a large-caliber handgun as their first firearm to shoot & basically give no useful instruction simply to get a momentary laugh is a jackass & I have no respect for him! </div></div>

So I'm curious.

I can understand you want a "ladies" motivational thread with pics of gay men but why are you putting regular motivational stuff in here? Don't we already have a thread for that? Or do you prefer to take up more band with by repeating more of the same crap?

im trying to make the ladies feel more at home here . im sure you don't understand that because you already do feel at home. when we come here we feel like total outsides. for one i don't like looking at pics of half naked women. the ladies like eye candy to. and i don't want to Force the men to look at thees pics so i stared my own thread. i know the men would not apreshiate pics like this in the other thread .i am basicaly trying to carv out a little spot for us with out steping all over every ones toes and there space. i hope that answers your question

P.S i know i'm basically the only woman posting stuff but i have had emails in private from other women that have been watching the thread and thanking me. that is the only reason i have continued.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I'm curious.

I can understand you want a "ladies" motivational thread with pics of gay men but why are you putting regular motivational stuff in here? Don't we already have a thread for that? Or do you prefer to take up more band with by repeating more of the same crap?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im trying to make the ladies feel more at home here . im sure you don't understand that because you already do feel at home. when we come here we feel like total outsides. for one i don't like looking at pics of half naked women. the ladies like eye candy to. and i don't want to Force the men to look at thees pics so i stared my own thread. i hope that answers your question</div></div>

Lets give her some space here. The gay men makes me wonder too, but I admire her initiative. I told UKD about ths but havent seen her post. I know ther re a few other ladies nere...they should chime in.

Ty Maggot and Mike. as far as the "gay men" are concerned for one i don't know for sure if they are gay(probably but who knows) and those are about the only pics you can get online.(and they still look hot regardless)my intentions are not to piss people off i assure you.

me to she has so much heart
smile.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spiralseal</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

made me tear a little.... </div></div>

both of us know that neither of us are super models we are both ok with it lol<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well as you know my brother is gay, 90% of the super hot guys i have ever seen in my life, were BF's of his or his friends. I'm not saying that there are <span style="color: #CC0000"> not hot straight guys </span> , just that MOST Super hot guys are. (its not like i want this to be true) </div></div>

How does that make the new hubby feel?
grin.gif

Im straight as Occam's Razor, but respect everbody's orientation. I think you must be looking in the wrong places. </div></div>