• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ladies motivational thread

Re: Ladies motivational thread

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well do what you've got to do then. Jam out with your clam out. </div></div>

LOL. Post of the year.

lol no my Husband more then takes care of me in that aspect
wink.gif

and thank you for the complement.

i think this is the same girl she has fought and relapsed 4 times she is now 13 and trying to become a makeup artist. her story straight up made me bawl.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MzTsDxPlYbs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MzTsDxPlYbs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
21710_500160826682052_718924498_n.png
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one is for all the Mrs Shanksters out there

article-2066094-0ca3d660000005dc-237_634x378.jpg
</div></div>

reminds me of the movie WALLE or WALL-e or w/e it was... lol but in all honesty this is sad!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HK4545</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one is for all the Mrs Shanksters out there

</div></div>

reminds me of the movie WALLE or WALL-e or w/e it was... lol but in all honesty this is sad!</div></div>

it truly is sad however he has no one to blame but himself

Maybe he's just big boned. Although if that thing between his legs is a testicle I am impressed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mrhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just for the ladies [video:youtube]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca5_1355270497[/video] </div></div>

Thats a three bleach video...

Eye Bleach
Ear Bleach
Mind Bleach.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HK4545</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: guntard007</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This one is for all the Mrs Shanksters out there

</div></div>

reminds me of the movie WALLE or WALL-e or w/e it was... lol but in all honesty this is sad!</div></div>

it truly is sad however he has no one to blame but himself </div></div>

That may not be entirely true, Mike. Some people have or develop glandular problems that cause this type of abnormality no matter what they do. Could be te Thyroid out of wack. And I agree, itf thats a testicle Im impressed...wonder if its the ony one?
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That may not be entirely true, Mike. Some people have or develop glandular problems that cause this type of abnormality no matter what they do. Could be te Thyroid out of wack. And I agree, itf thats a testicle Im impressed...wonder if its the ony one?
sick.gif
</div></div>

Not quite Maggot, although there are conditions that do exist including hyperthyroidism, etc. Allowing it to get that far is inexcusable. Many, if not all, can be controlled with medications, diet and other treatments. Chances are he has "fatlazyitis" and is perfectly normal (obesity and related issues aside)

[/quote]
That may not be entirely true, Mike. Some people have or develop glandular problems that cause this type of abnormality no matter what they do. Could be te Thyroid out of wack. [/quote]

No thyroid can over-rule the laws of thermodynamics.

Rick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
facial_zpsabd7ecc6.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>
17744_498082940214772_912775145_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
motivsatan_zpsb808bcc1.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>
tumblr_lvpsvbeW2Q1qcbf49o1_500.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROLEXrifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what else isn't straight and motivates the hell out of some women??
</div></div>

I was thinking:
dishes1.jpg
</div></div>
tumblr_ltqk8y3xAM1qbwvzwo1_500.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Firearm Montage in Music - Christmas Song - Carol of the bells [video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7oa7kwb7Q_o[/video] </div></div>

Great video. This girl is a real credit to both her gender and the Hide.

Well, they seem to be very focused on eating so it could be a pleasant surprise.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
motivsatan_zpsb808bcc1.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>
tumblr_lvpsvbeW2Q1qcbf49o1_500.jpg
</div></div>

TURN OFF THE NEWS.......

Morgan Freeman's brilliant take on what happened yesterday :

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.

It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single *victim* of Columbine? Disturbed
people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that

focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."

262783_498750880147978_1806015292_n.jpg

This is Victoria. She died a hero on Friday. She hid her first graders in the cabinets and closets after hearing the gunfire. When the shooter came to her classroom, she told him that her students were in the gym. He then gunned her down and moved on. She saved the lives of all of her students. Please pass this on if you see it. She deserves to be remembered for her bravery.
548682_498750040148062_615940302_n.jpg

we need to remember the victims not the coward that killed a bunch of defenseless women and children.
what was the name of the killer ? i don't know don't want to know and don't care fuck him he doesn't deserve my attention

Charlotte Bacon, 6;
Daniel Barden, 7;
Rachel Davino, 29;
Olivia Engel, 6;
Josephine Gay, 7;
Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 6;
Dylan Hockley, 6;
Dawn Hocksprung, 47;
Madeline F. Hsu, 6;
Catherine V Hubbard, 6;
Chase Kowalski, 7;
Jesse Lewis, 6;
James Mattioli, 6;
Grace McDonnell, 7;
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Emile Parker, 6;
Jack Pinto, 6;
Noah Pozner, 6;
Caroline Previdi, 6;
Jessica Rekos, 6;
Avielle Richman, 6;
Lauren Russeau, 30;
Mary Sherlach, 56;
Victoria Soto, 27;
Benjamin Wheeler, 6;
Allison N. Wyatt, 6
here are some of the kids pics, not all of the children's parents have released photos yet
483601_310388562395400_538694386_n.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
This is Victoria. She died a hero on Friday. She hid her first graders in the cabinets and closets after hearing the gunfire. When the shooter came to her classroom, she told him that her students were in the gym. He then gunned her down and moved on. She saved the lives of all of her students. Please pass this on if you see it. She deserves to be remembered for her bravery.
</div></div>
I have a 25 year old daughter that is a 1st grade teacher. She has never wanted to have guns near the school grounds before...that has suddenly changed. She shoots with me whenever she is home and has now decided it is time to get her conceal and carry permit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBD56</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>
I have a 25 year old daughter that is a 1st grade teacher. She has never wanted to have guns near the school grounds before...that has suddenly changed. She shoots with me whenever she is home and has now decided it is time to get her conceal and carry permit. </div></div>

Its sad that she whould want and need to, but good that she is willing. If she had been in Conn. this might have stopped sooner. Goof for her.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">we need to remember the victims not the coward that killed a bunch of defenseless women and children.
what was the name of the killer ? i don't know don't want to know and don't care fuck him he doesn't deserve my attention

Charlotte Bacon, 6;
Daniel Barden, 7;
Rachel Davino, 29;
Olivia Engel, 6;
Josephine Gay, 7;
Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 6;
Dylan Hockley, 6;
Dawn Hocksprung, 47;
Madeline F. Hsu, 6;
Catherine V Hubbard, 6;
Chase Kowalski, 7;
Jesse Lewis, 6;
James Mattioli, 6;
Grace McDonnell, 7;
Anne Marie Murphy, 52
Emile Parker, 6;
Jack Pinto, 6;
Noah Pozner, 6;
Caroline Previdi, 6;
Jessica Rekos, 6;
Avielle Richman, 6;
Lauren Russeau, 30;
Mary Sherlach, 56;
Victoria Soto, 27;
Benjamin Wheeler, 6;
Allison N. Wyatt, 6 </div></div>

This^^^^^ Remember the fallen!

ty
smile.gif
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathumper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Luna, the fallen teacher post was a class act! </div></div>

good if ONE teacher had had one this may not have been as bad<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBD56</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>
I have a 25 year old daughter that is a 1st grade teacher. She has never wanted to have guns near the school grounds before...that has suddenly changed. She shoots with me whenever she is home and has now decided it is time to get her conceal and carry permit. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luna</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
facial_zpsabd7ecc6.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>
17744_498082940214772_912775145_n.jpg
</div></div>

Owned
laugh.gif

CCW holder may have helped stop the Portland mall shooter. <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BuLgO4wo4xI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BuLgO4wo4xI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>