• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Ladies motivational thread

Well, I'm glad the only issue is with the use of "its" versus "it's".

8e04b7ac8c6c5dccccde02027ffd5228_zpsea026ffe.jpg

Last edited:
A shame it wasn't strong enough to teach them the proper contraction of "it is".

Being as, it's my Wife, I will see to it that she is punished, in a most proper way, for her grammar deficiencies. Or lack there of. In fact I will have her remove it immediately
!

I am just curious why people pick the dumbest crap to nit pick!!! whats the old saying? If you have nothing nice to say than shut your fu@&ing face? We have all messed up a time or 10 and even then thought it was annoying when someone has to be a dbag and point it out!

I am just curious why people pick the dumbest crap to nit pick!!! whats the old saying? If you have nothing nice to say than shut your fu@&ing face? We have all messed up a time or 10 and even then thought it was annoying when someone has to be a dbag and point it out!

I resent that. Being perfect and with out sin or blemish, I don't "mess up". Just saying.

Popcorn
gummybears
842 oz pepsi

^^^^^^^^^^^Now posted on Facebook for all to admire^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Over the last few months 3D printers being used to "print" biological cells and tissues has hit the headlines in a major way. THIS ear is one step further though - it actually contains the electronic components that would make it work as a bionic sensory organ. It's the very first step towards printing or manufacturing organs that behave and operate in the same way as the real thing.
942896_590065664347782_1115549784_n.jpg

Over the last few months 3D printers being used to "print" biological cells and tissues has hit the headlines in a major way. THIS ear is one step further though - it actually contains the electronic components that would make it work as a bionic sensory organ. It's the very first step towards printing or manufacturing organs that behave and operate in the same way as the real thing.
942896_590065664347782_1115549784_n.jpg

How right you are:
"Texas company working on better breast implants from an inkjet printer!
April 11, 2013 10:35 am by Veronica Combs

Print-your-own breast implants could be one of the new products in the $8.4 billion market of 3D printer products projected for 2025.

TeVido BioDevices is working to commercialize technology that would allow doctors to use a patient’s own fat to print a customized breast implant. The initial focus is reconstructive surgery after breast cancer, but the technology could also make plastic surgery cheaper and more successful....

“Next the work will be to expand the size capability and prove that it works over larger sizes,” Bosworth-Bucher said....

The study also found that younger women with insurance were most likely to get reconstructive surgery. ...

The plastic surgery market is another opportunity. There were 286,274 breast implant surgeries last year in the United States. Millennium Research Group estimated market in Europe and America for breast implants to be $1.1 billion by 2016."
3D printing may allow customized breast implants! | Dr. Benchetrit and COSMEDICA'S BLOG - Creating a New You