• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lakeland FL Sheriff dispenses common sense advice

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Sheriff Grady Judd commented on social media rumors that riot activity may start trickling into residential neighborhoods.

"The people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they're going to be inside their homes tonight with their guns loaded. And if you try to break into their homes tonight and try to steal, to set fires, I'm highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns."

Grady Judd is a stud, i live in the county to the west of polk, not far.
    we here all brag about grady, and believe me, he means what he says and is a good man
    I love Grady....I remember living two counties west and reading the news about how no BS happens there. Wasn't he Sheriff when that guy killed the Trooper, a K-9 and shot another Trooper? Polk county doesn't do BS - they cornered that guy in a field and that was that.

The guy over in Brevard is also no slouch - Wayne Ivey.

As opposed to the Michigan nonsense....