• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s LAPD ambushed

But yet kommie-fornia is working on re writing the use of force... very sad.

Smoke and prayers to the officer and his family. Well done sir.

Last edited:
The suspect survived? It looked like he was shot at least five at close range. Either the cop did not hit him five times or he was using rubber bullets.

Should execute that fer on sight. Looks like the difference between an amateur and a pro on the ambush

But yet kommie-fornia is working on re writing the use of force... very sad.

Smoke and prayers to the officer and his family. Well done sir.

I have worked with many police officers in kali and can say that some do are very trigger happy when deescalation would have prevented deaths. The unions and politicians here need to wake up so I am all for the change. As to the video, it was a good shoot for the officer.

You obviously have never been in a bar with a Navy seal telling war stories...
My drinking days ended in 1966 when I made a pack with the Lord,... to wit,... if I I'm allowed to live until tomorrow I'll quit drinking. He hooked me up, an I've kept my word. Just about the best deal, I've ever made, in my life. There was a line in "True Grit" that comes to mine when I see people drinking, more than they can control. "I'll not put a thief in my mouth to control my brain". Sadly many people put a thief into their mouths, an lives are removed, or changed forever. Interesting that with enough tax money coming in, killing/maiming people is allowed by proxie. Now we are moving to allow drugs that same ability.
I recall during my drinking days many story's being told about exploits. They always seem to be somewhat different than the events those that were there recalled. It really gets interesting when one is telling a story about a BTDT game of tag to the guys that were there, an the story teller was 3K miles away,...

If an officer down in a housing project is enough to terminate pursuit than they really should not go in there. A little detective work would have probably come up with a suspect. Even by military standards there would have been no pursuit with only three people on available. Anyway, isn't this what K9 is for? In this case patience would have been the better part of valor. These particular officers should watch more Live PD. They barely have just enough respect that one or two more also didn't take advantage of their vulnerability. California's incarceration system was probably their only deterrent that it didn't escalate to more shots fired at officers. After all, based on the information released they only had a common traffic violation. At the time was it really worth it.

Last edited by a moderator: