• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

LAPD caught beating a woman

Re: LAPD caught beating a woman

wtf where those assholes thinking? If my wife was treated like that my googlefu would be in full force finding out where those scumbags live. Fucking pussies

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jig Stick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wtf where those assholes thinking? If my wife was treated like that my googlefu would be in full force finding out where those scumbags live. Fucking pussies </div></div>

The thug doing the WWF impersonation is reportedly a 20+yr veteran and training officer.

The fist bump is nice touch, what heroes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opshin556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">im sure you guys have seen this..
They stopped her for talking on her cell phone.
<span style="color: #FF0000">These cops should become security guards on monday </span> .
If this was my loved one.....oh boy....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...ticle-1.1146962 </div></div>

On monday they shoud get a .22 behind the ear(s). Wonder if the lady will need help spending her HUGE settlement. Im available.

And Id hit the blonde reporter.

reminds me of a shirt I saw once:

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 17pt">L.A.P.D.</span></span>
<span style="font-size: 11pt">We'll Treat You Like a King</span>

I bet these cops won't get anything done to them. She is lucky there were security cams that were able to catch the footage, otherwise she wouldn't have a leg to stand on in pressing a case. Of course, whenever a LEO federal or otherwise is accused of doing something wrong, it takes evidence to show wrong doing "beyond a shadow of a doubt" but when a citizen is accused of something wrong they are arrested "just in case", with very little justification needed.

Things like this happen every single day, and there is very little citizenry can do to stop it.

Thank god for cell phones that have cameras in hands of citizens...

Some cities are self-insured (wouldn't you like to do that) and have on-staff laywers paid by taxes from you and I. This means they don't settle - so no huge check. I have even heard that for federal lawsuits, the government actually needs to agree to allow you to sue them -- WTF

In all honesty, those bitches on cell phones are annoying as all hell. LOL. (I'm kidding).

I always like to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I'm sure they will get fired and sued, and from the looks of it, how can anyone argue. Cell phones are a huge problem here in NJ, but I can't see how they would treat someone like that.

What happened during the edited out portion?

23ixdnd.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
23ixdnd.jpg
</div></div>

LMAO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lw8</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What happened during the edited out portion? </div></div>

Exactly what I was wondering. Love me some unbiased reporting.

One of the reasons it's so difficult to find people willing to become police officers is because the public is willing to crucify them (or threaten physical harm) over a grainy security camera video without hearing both sides of the story.

I am absolutely willing to admit that there are officers who use excessive force under color of law. They can and should be dealt with severely by their department, local and Federal courts.

However as I watched the surveillance video with a trained eye (because I have done more than a couple car stops) I have to wonder what prompted the actions. There are a number of situations that would make what occurred absolutely justified.

I am on the other side of the country, so I have absolutely no internal knowledge of this. My wife is a Nurse and about the same age, so I have absolutely no bias to this.

The young woman "admits through her lawyers" that "she yelled and cursed at the officers". Now THAT is most certainly no reason to apply physical force other than handcuffing. I don't know how California Law reads for Disorderly Conduct. However she was still at the open door to the vehicle. That is enemy held territory. Many of us on this board carry a range of weapons in our vehicles. So do criminals. I can't see on the video where her hands are or what she was doing. If you are going to take it upon yourself to "yell and curse at officers" then you need to do so in the most non-threatening way possible. I can tell you that I have taken guns and knives off of smaller women that this. If she failed to obey lawful orders (because she was under "arrest" for Fourth Amendment purposes) and began reaching (can't tell you how many have reached into their purse for whatever) while she was acting in a loud and unreasonable manner, it would have been reasonable to control her movements and handcuff her. If she attempted to pull away, then the level of force would have escalated. Very often it is easier to control someone after they are placed on the ground. 99% of our fights turn into ground fights. It's just a matter of gravity. While the injuries look nasty, pavement does that if you are thrashing about. It does not do that if you fully comply.

The last part where they went down by the police car, I can only guess at what happened. It did not look controlled at all. I have had to put handcuffed suspects on the ground. When you do it intentionally it looks a little different than that. But again, it's a poor quality video. (why don't restaurants get HD cameras
wink.gif
)

Now I may have it all wrong. The Officer(s) in question may have had a bad day, kicked their dog, and went to work with some anger to vent. You never know. However if the average citizen was given the same "benefit of the doubt" that these officers are getting, we would have a whole lot more prisons to build.

Now I fully understand that it's a right under common law and affirmed in many different codes that you may resist unlawful arrest. However I would highly suggest that if you are stopped by Police, conduct yourself in a calm and reserved manner. You would be amazed at how far that gets you. If you are placed under arrest, pay attention. Take mental notes. SHUT UP, and contact your attorney as soon as possible. If you truly have been unlawfully arrested, you have a pile of Federal and State remedies at your disposal.

Many of us on this board work in Law Enforcement. It's a job that has to be done. It's nothing personal. I have made hundreds of arrests. The vast majority are nothing more than a set of handcuffs, a ride to jail and a pile of paperwork. My voice is usually the only level of force required.

Just my take on it. I much prefer to end a night without a fight, but that choice is not up to me.

Also, this kind of stuff is why I carry a video camera on my body and use it frequently. Video cuts both ways.

I would love to see how the arrest affidavit read. That is where you will find most of the facts as the Officer chose to articulate them.

Sorry guys,the two road tax collectors were,and are, completely out of control.
I don't give a shit if that cunt was trying to kick to RTC in the nuts or stomp on this foot or what ever ,the RTC is a cowered pure and simple. Piling on here as he slammed he into the ground. That is what a cunt with a badge does,fuck him!
9s4ay8.jpg

zvwjut.jpg

2mwtb9s.jpg

Wow, brutal as they say. Let's hope those cops never end up in her hospital seeking treatment !

Wow, thats amazing. You know, if it wasnt for that grainy video, with NO sound, NO recordings or statments from the OFFICERS, and only the (sarcastic tone ON)Honest and unbiased reporting of the media, I thought this was going to be a one sided story... Oh, wait... But thank you KTLA news, I am glad there is a media group with the integrity to air only one side of the story. I thint we should all go out this weekend, find a cop and spit in their faces. Because if two of them can do this (and we all know they did this out of power hungry spite and anger) then they ALL are going to do it, and we should all be the internet keyboard bangers and post it everywhere. (Sarcastic tone OFF).

Whatever, two more cops may or may not have tripped over their dicks. Although it will be looked upon negatively, which I am use to, I reserve my opinion until all the facts are out. But knee jerk reactions are fun, arent they. I mean, look at the whole Zimmerman/Martin thing. There were those of us, myself included, that had made our minds up from the get go and now, I have a very different outlook on it. That was mostly in part, due to how the media presented it. But you know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

LOL @ DaveD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One of the reasons it's so difficult to find people willing to become police officers is because the public is willing to crucify them (or threaten physical harm) over a grainy security camera video without hearing both sides of the story.

I am absolutely willing to admit that there are officers who use excessive force under color of law. They can and should be dealt with severely by their department, local and Federal courts.

However as I watched the surveillance video with a trained eye (because I have done more than a couple car stops) I have to wonder what prompted the actions. There are a number of situations that would make what occurred absolutely justified.

I am on the other side of the country, so I have absolutely no internal knowledge of this. My wife is a Nurse and about the same age, so I have absolutely no bias to this.

The young woman "admits through her lawyers" that "she yelled and cursed at the officers". Now THAT is most certainly no reason to apply physical force other than handcuffing. I don't know how California Law reads for Disorderly Conduct. However she was still at the open door to the vehicle. That is enemy held territory. Many of us on this board carry a range of weapons in our vehicles. So do criminals. I can't see on the video where her hands are or what she was doing. If you are going to take it upon yourself to "yell and curse at officers" then you need to do so in the most non-threatening way possible. I can tell you that I have taken guns and knives off of smaller women that this. If she failed to obey lawful orders (because she was under "arrest" for Fourth Amendment purposes) and began reaching (can't tell you how many have reached into their purse for whatever) while she was acting in a loud and unreasonable manner, it would have been reasonable to control her movements and handcuff her. If she attempted to pull away, then the level of force would have escalated. Very often it is easier to control someone after they are placed on the ground. 99% of our fights turn into ground fights. It's just a matter of gravity. While the injuries look nasty, pavement does that if you are thrashing about. It does not do that if you fully comply.

The last part where they went down by the police car, I can only guess at what happened. It did not look controlled at all. I have had to put handcuffed suspects on the ground. When you do it intentionally it looks a little different than that. But again, it's a poor quality video. (why don't restaurants get HD cameras
wink.gif
)

Now I may have it all wrong. The Officer(s) in question may have had a bad day, kicked their dog, and went to work with some anger to vent. You never know. However if the average citizen was given the same "benefit of the doubt" that these officers are getting, we would have a whole lot more prisons to build.

Now I fully understand that it's a right under common law and affirmed in many different codes that you may resist unlawful arrest. However I would highly suggest that if you are stopped by Police, conduct yourself in a calm and reserved manner. You would be amazed at how far that gets you. If you are placed under arrest, pay attention. Take mental notes. SHUT UP, and contact your attorney as soon as possible. If you truly have been unlawfully arrested, you have a pile of Federal and State remedies at your disposal.

Many of us on this board work in Law Enforcement. It's a job that has to be done. It's nothing personal. I have made hundreds of arrests. The vast majority are nothing more than a set of handcuffs, a ride to jail and a pile of paperwork. My voice is usually the only level of force required.

Just my take on it. I much prefer to end a night without a fight, but that choice is not up to me.

Also, this kind of stuff is why I carry a video camera on my body and use it frequently. Video cuts both ways.

I would love to see how the arrest affidavit read. That is where you will find most of the facts as the Officer chose to articulate them. </div></div>

Its really kind of dificult to deny the "fist pump" at the end. They enjoyed what they did. Fuck them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Its really kind of dificult to deny the "fist pump" at the end. They enjoyed what they did.</span></span> </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">^^^^^
This</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">I am typically pro-LEO to a fault.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaveD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And the beat goes on!
http://youtu.be/bD4cvipl5C4</div></div>

And that has added what to this? Its just a repeat of what the OP posted. Do you have super-secret-high-level-behind-the-scenes access to details that hevent been released?

Also, I am trying to see how the pix you posted are relevant to this story? I mean really, a witty sillouette drawing of a cop about to strike someone, a person who looks like hamburger (presumeably a victim of excessive force?) and Randy Weaver's wife and kid, which is the most puzzling. What bearing does Ruby Ridge have on this? While you get no arguement from me regarding the level of fucked up that the Ruby Ridge incident achieved, I fail to see any correlation between that and this? Could it be that one incident is what got you bent on hating LE? What was it, specificly? Did mommy and daddy teach you to hate the po-po? Get a ticket that damaged a frail, impressionable ego? With the contact that the public has with LE day by day, less than 1% of it results in genuine misconduct by the officers. Yet, 99% of what you see on the news is that 1%. Of coarse its really funny to see ignorant folks latch on to its leg like a bitch in heat, as it does give them some validity to their outlook and the can go on through life feeling justified. In case you were wondering, thats why I LOL'd.

Just saw the news that their commanding officer, Captain Joe Hitner was removed from his command position and is being severely downgraded for his deficient response to what two of his officers did.
Makes me wonder if he got caught in a cover up trying to justify the actions of the two thugs (soon to be ec-cops).
Anybody besides cops doing that sort of crap would be locked up and doing time.

This sort of crap has been going on from the first time somebody got a badge clipped onto their chest. THe only difference being that now us civilians have got video capability to show the rest of the world how LE business is actually conducted.

It is time for Law Enforcement to be held to a higher standard rather than a lower standard. Of course the pay scale should go up as well so you can attract higher quality people to do the job. Personally, I would prefer to see about 3/4 of uniformed officers being female because women do much better at settling situations rather than inflaming problems.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Okie Gordon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> THe only difference being that now us civilians have got video capability to show the rest of the world how LE business is actually conducted.
<span style="color: #CC0000">Riiiight. Thats certainly had a profound effenct since Rodney King. </span>

It is time for Law Enforcement to be held to a higher standard rather than a lower standard. <span style="color: #CC0000">The standard has always been there. Send a letter to your local news outlet and see how hard and loud they laugh at you when you ask them to report on the good stuff police do. The news is the publics ONLY source for police actions. You know what they want you to know. </span>

Of course the pay scale should go up as well so you can attract higher quality people to do the job. Personally, I would prefer to see about 3/4 of uniformed officers being female because women do much better at settling situations rather than inflaming problems. <span style="color: #CC0000">And you know this from how many years in law enforcement? </span></div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Its really kind of dificult to deny the "fist pump" at the end. They enjoyed what they did. Fuck them. </div></div>

Oh, I won't deny that was a poor show. Also I am not attempting to say that it was a justified use of force. I am just tired of every time a grainy video shows up and a lawsuit is filed it's a dogpile on police.

I have actually seen officers injured because they were afraid to use the force that they should of to effect an arrest. It very often happens right after one of these little deals.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Its really kind of dificult to deny the "fist pump" at the end. They enjoyed what they did. Fuck them. </div></div>

Oh, I won't deny that was a poor show. Also I am not attempting to say that it was a justified use of force. I am just tired of every time a grainy video shows up and a lawsuit is filed it's a dogpile on police.

I have actually seen officers injured because they were afraid to use the force that they should of to effect an arrest. It very often happens right after one of these little deals. </div></div>

I agree. LoneWolf has it right in my opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I have actually seen officers injured because they were afraid to use the force that they should of to effect an arrest. It very often happens right after one of these little deals. </div></div>

+1...

Fact is the Officers <span style="font-weight: bold">APPEAR</span> to show excessive use of force, but until <span style="font-weight: bold">ALL</span> of the video is able to be analyzed and an account of what the victim <span style="font-weight: bold">ACTUALLY </span>said is made available then everyone is speculating. If a this was a man and he spouted off obscenities and/or threats in refusing to comply with lawful orders I have no doubt that several commentators here would be in favor of the ass whooping. IMO the fist bump though is enough representation of their bad attitude to make me believe they went way beyond excessive.

A 20+ year veteran of the Police force does this...how many times in his career has this happened and not reported or was covered up? What they did to that woman was a travesty to Police Officers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

+1...

Fact is the Officers <span style="font-weight: bold">APPEAR</span> to show excessive use of force, but until <span style="font-weight: bold">ALL</span> of the video is able to be analyzed and an account of what the victim <span style="font-weight: bold">ACTUALLY </span>said is made available then everyone is speculating. If a this was a man and he spouted off obscenities and/or threats in refusing to comply with lawful orders I have no doubt that several commentators here would be in favor of the ass whooping. IMO the fist bump though is enough representation of their bad attitude to make me believe they went way beyond excessive. </div></div>

Who cares who is in favor of a ass whooping or other emotionally charged response? The question is if the orifacers were in physical danger.
She used her words like weapons! Sob.

Hey! What do you tell a woman with one black eye?
Nothing....you already told her once.
<FIST PUMP!!!>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boomholzer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who cares who is in favor of a ass whooping or other emotionally charged response? The question is if the orifacers were in physical danger.
She used her words like weapons! Sob.

Hey! What do you tell a woman with one black eye?
Nothing....you already told her once.
<FIST PUMP!!!> </div></div>

Yeah, because I totally condoned and supported beating women... And none of the responses condemning the "orifacers" is emotionally charged being that there's only 1/2 a bad video with zero audio.

Now go back and read what I actually said troll...

Troll? My response that a poll from the peanut gallery is useless actually supported (was supportING) your POV/post. Next time I'll use bold and CAPS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The question is if the orifacers were in physical danger.</div></div>

But whatever....The joke was to fill in the audio for you and was not a jab that you condone the action.

BTW, there are also many face photos to add to the video some do not find up to their quality standards when watching a beat-down.