• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larue PredatOBR

excess

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2009
St Louis, MO
I know this forum is not very Larue friendly but ill post this anyhow. I've had a 5.56 PredatOBR on order since April. I just got an email - they're shipping lowers out next day air today for a certain percentage of orders. When the uppers are built they will send a call tag to bring the lowers back for "repair." Works for me.

Re: Larue PredatOBR

Nice of them to do that. Also covers their bottom line by ensuring they'll have future homes for their parts inventory rather than be stuck with a bunch of stuff they can't sell in the event something stupid happens in DC.

Are they paying the shipping cost or is that being passed to the customer?

JP has the same policy right now for complete rifle build orders-- in the event DC does something stupid they will ship all the lowers they have on hand out to customers for DROS and then you return them for completion of the build.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kiba looks to me like they are covering the extra shipping. </div></div>

That's how to do it.
smile.gif

It's insurance for their bottom line so they don't get stuck with inventory-- but they have to be coughing up a lot of extra money in overnight freight charges out to the customer and then paying return shipping again.

Still, good for them and good PR for their customers.

Good call and does help their brand to instill that level of confidence in the orders placed.

Now here is something that makes sense, good for Larue.

Have to love a company that makes choices that benefit them and the customer!

PS: I do not want to hijack the thread or appear to troll, but if I'd really like to know why the forum isn't "larue friendly". If you would, please private message only so we don't dump on this thread!