• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

LaRue Tactical, Good or Bad?

Re: LaRue Tactical, Good or Bad?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me get this right, you come here asking about LaPewp rifles and asking for good or bad, but yet you already have one? Not only do you alreayd have one but you have it in something that no one else does?

Either you are a shill, or you are a fucking trolls. Pick one and live with it. </div></div>

Outsy, what are "shills and a fucking trolls"?

I see no harm in hearing what other people experiences are. In fact I think it is rather important if one cares to have good conclusions. Clearly not every ones opinion on SH is useful.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J.Boyette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The last OBR I have seen was owned by a 10th group guy. The bolt was broke in less then 200rnds.

After he talked to some of the school guys at Bragg, more of the same issue. I do not know if its a single item (bad lot of bolts) or what.

So keep an eye out ofr this is you have a rifle built lately.

John </div></div>

Thank you John. Was the bolt milspec ot the coated silver flavor?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me get this right, you come here asking about LaPewp rifles and asking for good or bad, but yet you already have one? Not only do you alreayd have one but you have it in something that no one else does?

Either you are a shill, or you are a fucking trolls. Pick one and live with it. </div></div>

Outsy, what are "shills and a fucking trolls"?

I see no harm in hearing what other people experiences are. In fact I think it is rather important if one cares to have good conclusions. <span style="color: #CC0000">Clearly not every ones opinion on SH is useful.</span>

</div></div>
I agree yours has been proven to be worthless by the first post to those leading to your last one.
I think Outsy pinned it good. You are one or the other (I think Both) but you have yet to answer anyone with your wild claims and nothing yet to back such BS. You look like a fool with your claims then do nothing to offer a single bit of proof. Put the facts out or shut up.

Their point is you made 3 - Good or Bad Posts on products you already purchased..

So forum etiquette wise your posts where misleading and dishonest, because you're not looking for a real answer, you're looking to secretly validate your decision. This is why people are being hostile towards your inquiry.

Being vague is one thing, be vague because of the underlying facts that you already owned all the products your asking about comes off in a negative way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Errr wait....Larue built you a 6.5 Grendel......Sorry but I've got to call bullshit on that if thats what your saying.</div></div>

Yeah I am calling BS on this as well. I called a few weeks ago to inquire if they would do a 6.5 Creedmor and they were <span style="font-weight: bold">EMPHATIC</span> and very clear that they only do the OBR in 5.56 and 7.62. </div></div>

Hello DamnYuppie,

I would offer you the same wage as Mr. Poison123 if you have any interest. </div></div>

Not going to bet you anything I am flat out calling you a liar till you can back up that statement. </div></div>

Rude, incorrect, but not foolish. PredatAR, 18" Saturn SS, cut rifle barrel, blackened. Please reconsider the bet. How about I give you two to one odds. You buy me a new GAP Thunder Ranch and an applogie if I do really have it and I give you $10,000 if I do not?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Errr wait....Larue built you a 6.5 Grendel......Sorry but I've got to call bullshit on that if thats what your saying.</div></div>

Yeah I am calling BS on this as well. I called a few weeks ago to inquire if they would do a 6.5 Creedmor and they were <span style="font-weight: bold">EMPHATIC</span> and very clear that they only do the OBR in 5.56 and 7.62. </div></div>

Hello DamnYuppie,

I would offer you the same wage as Mr. Poison123 if you have any interest.</div></div>

You pony up a picture AND a receipt from LaRue for the build and I will pony up some cash. If on the other hand you can provide neither then we get to use a roll of duct tape and securely affix your face to your ass. That way you you can get the shit you are spewing more efficiently into your mouth.

Or the fact that in some posts not related to these threads he makes comments that would have you believe he has more experience and not as "new" to the sport as he lets on in an attempt to cover up his actions and make it out like he's innocent. It makes it hard when REAL new people to the sport such as myself come in and ask real questions because bullshit like this puts off others that would otherwise be great resources.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevlars</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mmm Very strange indeed ... I have not heard of LaRue building a custom rifle G 6.5. not to say it is not possible but very unlikely. My experience with LaRue is that he likes to stay within his comfort zone.

Very strange days.

Can you supply pictures of said rifle as I know a few people on this board would love to have similar builds. And if you can supply pictures can you include the stamp on the chamber that shows the caliber and manufacture -- I would cover up or blur the serial number.

Cheers !! </div></div>

Kevlars, thank you for asking politely. I would be happy to send you a picture. I need to wait a few days to see if the very nice guy above will take my bet. It would be fun to get a stranger to buy me a new rifle.

I have just begun a relation ship with the folk at LaRue. Not meet Mark LaRue as of yet just Mark Fingar. He is quite plesent. I meet him virgina beach and shot rifle for hours with him. I asked if they where going to build 6.5 Grendels and 6.5 Creedmoor as I like both. It seemed to me that they are considering building these two calibers. Maybe now that Grendel is Saami, it will happen. As a regular production

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Errr wait....Larue built you a 6.5 Grendel......Sorry but I've got to call bullshit on that if thats what your saying. </div></div>

Poison123

What does "call bullshit " mean? If you mean to say that you do not believe my statement, I am suppressed as we do not know each other. If you are certain of your "call bullshit ", would be willing to make a wage? Say $10,000.00 or a nice custom rifle? GAP or Surgeon maybe? </div></div>

I will bet you that you don't own a Larue rifle built by them in their shop in 6.5 Grendel. Because they offer 223 and 7.62 rifles only.

</div></div>

And what would you like to bet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevlars</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mmm Very strange indeed ... I have not heard of LaRue building a custom rifle G 6.5. not to say it is not possible but very unlikely. My experience with LaRue is that he likes to stay within his comfort zone.

Very strange days.

Can you supply pictures of said rifle as I know a few people on this board would love to have similar builds. And if you can supply pictures can you include the stamp on the chamber that shows the caliber and manufacture -- I would cover up or blur the serial number.

Cheers !! </div></div>

Kevlars, thank you for asking politely. I would be happy to send you a picture. I need to wait a few days to see if the very nice guy above will take my bet. It would be fun to get a stranger to buy me a new rifle.

I have just begun a relation ship with the folk at LaRue. Not meet Mark LaRue as of yet just Mark Fingar. He is quite plesent. I meet him virgina beach and shot rifle for hours with him. I asked if they where going to build 6.5 Grendels and 6.5 Creedmoor as I like both. It seemed to me that they are considering building these two calibers. Maybe now that Grendel is Saami, it will happen. As a regular production

</div></div>
Pony up the picture on this post or shut up, simple yet maybe not for you. "Please" send me pictures as I would love to see them. I am sure the rifle looks great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It seemed to me that they are considering building these two calibers.
</div></div>

What do you mean considering if they allegedly already built you one? Dude... Seriously your BS skills are not good enough for this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Poison123 said:
Errr wait....Larue built you a 6.5 Grendel......Sorry but I've got to call bullshit on that if thats what your saying. </div></div>

Poison123

What does "call bullshit " mean? If you mean to say that you do not believe my statement, I am suppressed as we do not know each other. If you are certain of your "call bullshit ", would be willing to make a wage? Say $10,000.00 or a nice custom rifle? GAP or Surgeon maybe? </div></div>

I will bet you that you don't own a Larue rifle built by them in their shop in 6.5 Grendel. Because they offer 223 and 7.62 rifles only.

</div></div>

And what would you like to bet? [/quote

Ill bet you all my internet cool points.. and yea I have a lot.

Just post the pics if you actually have them, your digging a hole you cant fill.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As such, <span style="font-weight: bold">I asked LaRue to build me a custom 6.5 Grendel</span> rifle a few months back and the experience has been very good. <span style="font-weight: bold">The first they have made for the public I am told.</span> At 100 yards it is a clover leaf most of the time. Soon I hope to shoot it out to 600 or 800.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">I asked if they where going to build 6.5 Grendels and 6.5 Creedmoor as I like both.</span> It seemed to me that they are considering building these two calibers.</div></div>

So which is it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Ill bet you all my internet cool points.. and yea I have a lot.

Just post the pics if you actually have them, your digging a hole you cant fill. </div></div>

Can you spare me some? I'm feeling geeky and could use a boost...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their point is you made 3 - Good or Bad Posts on products you already purchased..

So forum etiquette wise your posts where misleading and dishonest, because you're not looking for a real answer, you're looking to secretly validate your decision. This is why people are being hostile towards your inquiry.

Being vague is one thing, be vague because of the underlying facts that you already owned all the products your asking about comes off in a negative way. </div></div>

I am new to this website. Thank you for the feedback. My intention was to ask a question in a way that was not leading so to get both good and bad accounts of people's experiences with the LaRaue rifles. My experience with the rifle and company to date quite positive but is very limited and not a wide enought to form real conclusions.

I hoped to hear about problems to look for as in the bolt issue above before I buy another rifle. I since my first experience with them is positive, I feel like I want a second matching rifle so that I follow the Clint Smith rule of 1, 2, & 3.

It was not my intention to bring up the Grendel subject. Someone else cited that from another posting. Maybe I should have just ignored the other persons sitting.

It has now become a little fun to me to hear all the folk tell me I do not have such a rifle, I hope one of the egos will make a bet so I can buy a new rifle.

Regardless, I will try to be more specific in my next post. It s an interesting community you have hear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Errr wait....Larue built you a 6.5 Grendel......Sorry but I've got to call bullshit on that if thats what your saying.</div></div>

Hello DamnYuppie,

I would offer you the same wage as Mr. Poison123 if you have any interest.</div></div>

You pony up a picture AND a receipt from LaRue for the build and I will pony up some cash. If on the other hand you can provide neither then we get to use a roll of duct tape and securely affix your face to your ass. That way you you can get the shit you are spewing more efficiently into your mouth. </div></div>

How much cash? How about $4,500.00 for a new TR rifle?

JamesDale,

I don't think that anyone will bet you as you have not gained their trust or respect (Street Credibility) on this board. You have to understand that several people have relationships within LaRue Tac. and have at times asked for custom builds in the calibers that you mention. And none of us have had or heard or seen LaRue Tac, building these calibers especially with some of us calling recently to request them. There is no love loss here with SH and La Rue as I will not drudge up the past. However your refusal, delay tactics and/or inability to supply the evidence of your claims only lessons your posts down to that of Trolls (Trolls = wannabe shooters who pretend to know more than they do and only start posts to instigate bickering on worthless topics.) By no means am I calling you a troll but your window of opportunity to validate your claims is closing. To put your claims in another way ... its like saying that you shot 10 rounds at 1000 yards and they all hit within a .5 inch spread. We are not saying it is impossible but very improbable and would request proof .. Pictures and witnesses. I don't think that is un-reasonable do you?

You have no idea how many people jump on this board and make claims that are simply BS and well in this case you have a few that have called that on you.

Cheers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their point is you made 3 - Good or Bad Posts on products you already purchased..

Being vague is one thing, be vague because of the underlying facts that you already owned all the products your asking about comes off in a negative way. </div></div>

I am new to this website. Thank you for the feedback. My intention was to ask a question in a way that was not leading so to get both good and bad accounts of people's experiences with the LaRaue rifles. My experience with the rifle and company to date quite positive but is very limited and not a wide enought to form real conclusions.

I hoped to hear about problems to look for as in the bolt issue above before I buy another rifle. I since my first experience with them is positive, I feel like I want a second matching rifle so that I follow the Clint Smith rule of 1, 2, & 3.

It was not my intention to bring up the Grendel subject. Someone else cited that from another posting. Maybe I should have just ignored the other persons sitting.

It has now become a little fun to me to hear all the folk tell me I do not have such a rifle, I hope one of the egos will make a bet so I can buy a new rifle.

Regardless, I will try to be more specific in my next post. It s an interesting community you have hear.
</div></div>

So you've met and shot with people at LaRue, which few people who own his guns do... You own one already that was custom made just for you and no one else seems to have... And yet you still need to hear our experiences because your experience with LaRue is "very limited and not a wide enought to form real conclusions." Seriously?

It seem we are off topic, Some one else sitted a different post about the Grendel causing me to defend the post.

I asked and was hoping to hear about good or bad experiences LaRue rifles as I have had one good experience but know I am inexperienced at shooting ARs and new to LaRue.

I would be happy to get the thread back to that subject. So far I hear they shoot but NO one like the owner, mark. Is there any thing else to know?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Is there any thing else to know?</div></div>

You're not gonna last very long here if you continue making your posts a train wreck.

that is something you should know... you could have easily used the search to find out opinions on Larue here, especially given the fact you know people from there and they apparently built you something extremely custom even for them.

As far a Grendels go, if people have any interest in a LaRue Grendel, PM me and I will ask if they have any interest in more special builds?

Options are limited for quality Grendel ARs. I respect AA but do not like their offerings.

I begged Noveske to make. Grendel but no luck. They did have a few Creedmoor barrels and said they would do uppers if anyone cares.

lol Man this is twice in 7 days that someone has gotten me to post on the LT forum at ar15.com to find out if they are on the up and up. Its the end of the world boys....hell is freezing over.

I will pony up $200 if you can prove it. Otherwise prepare for the duct tape....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Is there any thing else to know?</div></div>

You're not gonna last very long here if you continue making your posts a train wreck.

that is something you should know... you could have easily used the search to find out opinions on Larue here, especially given the fact you know people from there and they apparently built you something extremely custom even for them. </div></div>

What do you suggest we do to untrained wreck? Again I did not make this post about Grendels.

Does it seem to you that feedback about LaRue guns from years past are accurate today. My sense is that stuff changes and current experience may differ.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...I have had one good experience but know I am inexperienced at shooting ARs and new to LaRue.
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far a Grendels go, if people have any interest in a LaRue Grendel, PM me and I will ask if they have any interest in more special builds?

Options are limited for quality Grendel ARs. I respect AA but do not like their offerings.

I begged Noveske to make. Grendel but no luck. They did have a few Creedmoor barrels and said they would do uppers if anyone cares. </div></div>

You're inexperienced at shooting AR's but you have knowledge of offerings and you have a working relationship with LaRue that allows for you to call them and request special builds?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will pony up $200 if you can prove it. Otherwise prepare for the duct tape.... </div></div>

Only $200?

JamesDale I fear there is no way to get control of the spin ... you will have to address the claims made here. And yes it will follow you to other threads until addressed. This board is a no BS zone.

Cheers!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...I have had one good experience but know I am inexperienced at shooting ARs and new to LaRue.
</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As far a Grendels go, if people have any interest in a LaRue Grendel, PM me and I will ask if they have any interest in more special builds?

I begged Noveske to make. Grendel but no luck. They did have a few Creedmoor barrels and said they would do uppers if anyone cares. </div></div>

You're inexperienced at shooting AR's but you have knowledge of offerings and you have a working relationship with LaRue that allows for you to call them and request special builds?
</div></div>

Broker....lets see if I can pry the info out of Mark. The question has been posed over on his forum.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

</div></div>

That is correct. Do you own an OBR or PredatAR?

What do you suggest we do to untrained wreck?
</div></div>

1. Don't create vague threads
2. Don't create multiple vague threads in one day
3. Quit name dropping people, brands, etc then asking why the attack when people see the BS
4. Try using Google. Type the topic then snipershide and see what comes up.
5. Quit trying to BS people. You're bad it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will pony up $200 if you can prove it. Otherwise prepare for the duct tape.... </div></div>

Only $200?</div></div>

LOL that is great hourly pay for someone to just post a couple of pictures. If you wanted the wager to be commiserate with your credibility I would then be forced to offer you nothing .....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

</div></div>

That is correct. Do you own an OBR or PredatAR?

</div></div>

Nope... I own a GAP-10 and I spent months researching before I purchased it. I've never met George Gardner or anyone from GA Precision. Mine is not a "special" order out of the norm from what they produce, and I've laid no claim to having a weapon that no one has seen or heard of. I also don't need to start a crap ass thread to know what I purchased was Quality and that the people I bought it from are A++. The weapon speaks for itself. Maybe you should try listening to yours...

Even better... If your relationship with LaRue Tactical is so amazing then why not call them and have Mark or any one of his minions come here and verify your Grendel. If he is in fact making an OBR or PredatAR in that caliber he should be all to eager to tell everyone...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will pony up $200 if you can prove it. Otherwise prepare for the duct tape.... </div></div>

Only $200? </div></div>
What a con, trying to get money to prove a claim he made. I am sorry but I am going to be one of "those" who follow your posts until a picture is given for free. Do you think you sound all bad ass by asking for money? You simply come off as a Larue douche who might even be a mall ninja. Just saying you have to understand what everyone else is talking about, you look like a dumb con artist douche.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need an appearance from the Ban Hammer. Time Meow! </div></div>

Sorry man... I'll tone it down... lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Is there any thing else to know?</div></div>

that is something you should know... you could have easily used the search to find out opinions on Larue here, especially given the fact you know people from there and they apparently built you something extremely custom even for them. </div></div>

What is your suggestion to untrain wreck. I did not make the post about Grendels. Someone else sitter a different post. I did not expect the hostility about that issue.

</div></div>

3. Quit name dropping people, brands, etc then asking why the attack when people see the BS
5. Quit trying to BS people. You're bad it... </div></div>

You sir make a lot of assumption. And while I will not be rude as you are, you get to eat some crow. Hope you are as good at that as you are at the insults.

I suggest you end the games now, and either post up the pictures of the Larue rifle and the receipt (how does anyone know whether the work was done after the fact) and move on or we'll end your stay before it goes too much farther down this path.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

5. Quit trying to BS people. You're bad it... </div></div>

You sir make a lot of assumption. And while I will not be rude as you are, you get to eat some crow. Hope you are as good at that as you are at the insults.
</div></div>

Lol... Funny you would point me out as "Insulting" you when others have flat out called you a douche. I like crow so feel free to send some my way if you can. And look up the word assumption since I see none in what you've quoted...

So you stuck a Grendel barrel on an OBR. Congrats dude. You have an overpriced Grendel.

I won't give you dime one, you could post a pic with Mark Larue himself assembling your upper and it wouldn't matter.

Here's what the deal is, if you have a custom from ML then you probably work there or are having sex with someone who works there. If so, good for you. I shall Tebow in your honor.

In the mean time I will continue to prostitute myself out to someone at GAP so I can get special treatment from the best.

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I suggest you end the games now, and either post up the pictures of the Larue rifle and the receipt (how does anyone know whether the work was done after the fact) and move on or we'll end your stay before it goes too much farther down this path.
</div></div>

I don't post often, but this was freakin awesome!!

I put a 50 Beowulf barrel on my GAP10 and now it won't cycle, what a POS

</div></div>

James,

May I ask how old you are, and whether or not you were born in this country?

My interpretation based on the way you write is that English is not your first language. Correct me if I'm wrong and I mean no offense at all by it.

Also concerning this AR that you have being built, I have some questions about it, and could you please answer them for me if possible?

1. Has your rifle been built yet, or is it currently being built?
2. How much did you pay for your rifle?
3. Who, as in which salesperson, did you order your rifle through?
4. How did you find out about Larue? And who, at Larue, told you that they make this particular rifle?
5. How did you decide that you needed this particular rifle for yourself, and why?
6. How is your experience as far as shooting, and hunting? Are you just starting out, are you a novice, experienced through a job, or experienced through a particular shooting sport? Have you been hunting before? How many game animals have you harvested? What kind of game animals have you hunted? What kind of game animals have you encountered, and how many?

I'm guessing the only game animal or some semblance of anything close to it that we will hear in the near future about this gun will be the sound of... Crickets

Redirt-- ya .. I have to agree ... after reading that. Trolls be here. Going dark on all his posts..

LOL

-K