• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

LaRue Tactical, Good or Bad?

Re: LaRue Tactical, Good or Bad?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: plong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that this thread is on its 4th page, Good or Bad?

BAD!! Whatever happened to not feeding the Troll?
smirk.gif
</div></div>

plong,

I have asked I do not seem to get an answer. What is a troll </div></div>

internet-troll.jpg

Anatomy-Of-An-Internet-Troll.jpg

they-see-me-trollin-trollin-hatin-internet-troll-demotivational-poster-1284530427.png

(Trolls = wannabe shooters who pretend to know more than they do and only start posts to instigate bickering on worthless topics.)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: plong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that this thread is on its 4th page, Good or Bad?

smirk.gif
</div></div>

plong,

I have asked I do not seem to get an answer. <span style="font-weight: bold">What is a troll</span></div></div>

From Urban Dictionary...

KzUsrT.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JamesDale</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: plong</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The fact that this thread is on its 4th page, Good or Bad?

smirk.gif
</div></div>

plong,

I have asked I do not seem to get an answer. <span style="font-weight: bold">What is a troll</span></div></div>

From Urban Dictionary...

KzUsrT.jpg
</div></div>

BWAHAHAHAHAHA....

This whole thread was painful to read. Everyone that has posted needs to take a step back and look in their own mirror.

As far as LaRue products go I believe they work, are there better options, maybe. Everyone has an opinion on what is best.

As far as Mark goes, from what I have read, he does come off as arrogant sometimes and pushy. But I also believe that all people can appear that way also. The squabble I believe started between Lowlight and LaRue and from what I have read, it does seem like Lowlight has tried to move on and has since takened the high road. Just my observation though.

This Grendal thing kinda has me scratching my head though. Should just call up LaRue Tactical and ask, even though they might not say if one actually was made up or not.

One last thing, his rifles do seem to find their way into some pretty competant hands, so they can't all be bad.

BAD! Just because someone has a legitimate case of poor performance, customer service, etc..., does NOT make them a troll, regardless of how much advertising they do on here, or anywhere else.

If someone talks about a bad rifle from LaRue, customer-no-service, poor whatever, then the facts speak for themselves. LaRue "wannabes", regardless of their desire to rush to LaRue's defense, cannot argue with the facts.

One of the guys who stood up in my wedding, and has been a good friend for the past 17 years had a very recent, HORRIBLE experience with LaRue. Since it did not happen to me directly, I'll not relate the story here. Needless to say, however, I won't be buying a LaRue at any point. Suffice it to say, his experience was in line with what many in this SIXTEEN PAGE thread have experienced.

In short - bad.

Why are you guys even talking to this fucking idiot? Let this thread die. He's full of shit and you guys are feeding into his stupidity.

I can't view his pics, it just shows a blank screen.
My BS blocker must be set to high.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CobraCutter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why are you guys even talking to this fucking idiot? Let this thread die. He's full of shit and you guys are feeding into his stupidity. </div></div>
We were letting it die, thanks for pushing air back into its lungs.

Hmmm the invoice is missing.......uhoh looks like someone got his dick slapped.

Here is what he sent me last night in a PM.
"Sorry, I am not going to take off the handguard. I am working on a redacted receipt. And direct links.

Anyway, it is not a WL barrel. I supplied the barrel. It is a Saturn. Three months ago, no one had a license to build Grendel barrels and few knew that the Grendel was going to go SAAMI. Now that Grendel is SAAMI, I hope we will see lots of Grendel barrels.

The is an 18", Cut rifle barrel, .750 gas block, 5/8x24 muzzle, kind of a medium contour"

re·dact (r-dkt)
tr.v. re·dact·ed, re·dact·ing, re·dacts
1. To draw up or frame (a proclamation, for example).
2. To make ready for publication; edit or revise.

Dang, This went south. Got to shoot an OBR yesterday. A friend of mine purchased one and we swapped rifles for awhile. The gun is really nice, end of story. Will probably wind up purchasing one, will have a piston 308 by POF and a DI. And yes, the POF printed basically the same groups as the OBR.Like Mark, or not, His company makes a fine rifle and will be a future purchase for me!