• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Las Vegas smoke shop owner stabs man multiple times

Unfortunately, employee will most likely be charged with something as guy jumping the counter was not threatening him with deadly force so some ambulance chaser is going to claim excessive force and not directly threatened so no need to stab the guy. While I am all for the response, legal folks may see it differently.
This is the owner of the smoke shop and he's had other attempted robberies in the past. The guy is worried that the hoodlums' friends might return to seek revenge, hopefully he arms himself with a peace maker.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
...as he slipped a punch and went right back to stabby stabby.
I don't think he slipped it. I watched it a few times on YouTube, and paused it a couple...I think that punch connected to the side of his face, but he just took it in stride.

The perp was correct when he said, "I'm dead," so all the stab happies after that did not cause his death, no legal causation, at worst he was just "abusing a corpse" with any additional stab happies which is typically just a misdemeanor. He needs to hire a forensic expert to so testify.

This is the owner of the smoke shop and he's had other attempted robberies in the past. The guy is worried that the hoodlums' friends might return to seek revenge, hopefully he arms himself with a peace maker.
Not sure why he wasn't armed with a peacemaker this time, especially since he's been hit in the past.

If I were the vape shop owner I'd change the stores name to 'Get Smoked' and maybe blow somebody's arm off with a shotgun.

Reactions: TRG 42
That cop in the second video saying if it’s just belongings, let them take it and leave. Fuck him, what a bitch.
Same shit goes for an armed or unarmed home intruder…. If you’re in my house when you’re not supposed to be, I could give 2 shits if you have a weapon… you’re doing something wrong, so I’m assuming I’m in danger.

I’m glad he stabbed that stupid fuck, too bad he couldn’t kill all 3 pieces of shit.

That cop in the second video saying if it’s just belongings, let them take it and leave. Fuck him, what a bitch.
Same shit goes for an armed or unarmed home intruder…. If you’re in my house when you’re not supposed to be, I could give 2 shits if you have a weapon… you’re doing something wrong, so I’m assuming I’m in danger.

I’m glad he stabbed that stupid fuck, too bad he couldn’t kill all 3 pieces of shit.
1EC3A592-D252-4175-888F-92276E254F9A_4_5005_c.jpeg

How would you expect an agent of the government to respond?

Last edited:
it looks nothing like that, the knife in the video has a red handle and a weird shaped blade you did trick some of these dummies into buying them though.

Not even close to the same shape.
772F0150-BB71-47F1-80B9-2BCF680F7F35.jpeg

Or color...sure looks obviously red to me which they don’t make a launch 8 in.
A160D4D8-A923-4DF8-99FB-1350B7736151.jpeg

Reactions: softcock

So many videos of clerks being totally compliant and than the perp executed them.

Cop should not judge if you haven’t stood in the dudes shoes.

So many videos of clerks being totally compliant and than the perp executed them.

Cop should not judge if you haven’t stood in the dudes shoes.
Yup.... I was telling my wife the exact same thing after watching the second video.... What if he did as the cop said, and let them jump the counter, then home boy pulls a gun.... And now an innocent person is hurt or killed....over "personal belongings"

it looks nothing like that, the knife in the video has a red handle and a weird shaped blade you did trick some of these dummies into buying them though.

Not even close to the same shape.
View attachment 7927887
Or color...sure looks obviously red to me which they don’t make a launch 8 in.
View attachment 7927893

I have launch8 and that is not it . launch8 is a fucking, ' if you feeling stably ' NEEDLE, and the best auto Shiv on the market .
Hard to say what model in the blurry Pic. but hopefully it a Big Beefy Heavy and sharp drop point with lower blade serrated like a Gerber 06 auto.... LOL

Reactions: lash
I have launch8 and that is not it . launch8 is a fucking, ' if you feeling stably ' NEEDLE, and the best auto Shiv on the market .
Hard to say what model in the blurry Pic. but hopefully it a Big Beefy Heavy and sharp drop point with lower blade serrated like a Gerber 06 auto.... LOL
Eh.. well personally I was asking about the one in the picture.. dont really GAF what the clerk used. I wanted a nice auto

Not sure why he wasn't armed with a peacemaker this time, especially since he's been hit in the past.

If I were the vape shop owner I'd change the stores name to 'Get Smoked' and maybe blow somebody's arm off with a shotgun.
Update, the local news said that the owner plans to purchase a firearm in the near future.

Yeah thats pretty rich coming from somebody that would probably mag dump you just for not being able to see your hands.
You got to be kidding?

You accuse PM of shit? He is one of the most solid and awesome fellow-LE alums here.

Who the fuck do you think you are around here????

EDIT.... I misunderstood XP1K's post... he was not aware of Phil's status and his comment was not aimed at Phil. My apologies to all involved. Everyone is good here!

Sirhr

Last edited:
"they're just items"..... well hold on a sec here. I (and everyone I know who's decent) WORK in one manner or another for these 'items' that are being referred to. Meaning "I gave up a portion of my life/effort to acquire said items. (in this case, so the store owner could put them on shelves)

Until convicted criminals have the ability to GIVE BACK LIFE to replace the 'items stolen' then anything else is a 'personal attack'. And one has the Right, Responsibility, and DUTY to protect one's life.

That's how I see it. C'mon you LIEberals, argue with me.

You got to be kidding?

You accuse PM of shit? He is one of the most solid and awesome fellow-LE alums here.

Sirhr

I took it as him referring to the Cop that PMclaine had mentioned.

Thats what I thought also? @pmclaine is solid and on the level with us 100% along with @sirhrmechanic for that matter
Maybe some miscomm going on here..?
Yeah, I thought he was referencing the cop that gives advice.

I’m in plastics. I stay in my lane.

You got to be kidding?

Sirhr
PM is a cop ? I had no clue. What I said wasn't directed towards him anyway. Knowing now that he's a cop I can see how it might be misconstrued that it was directed towards him. I was referring to the cop that he had mentioned in his comment.

Yeah thats pretty rich coming from somebody that would probably mag dump you just for not being able to see your hands.
@pmclaine is one of the most stand up guys on this board. Go buy a clue dumbfuck
A827C425-EB71-4B71-8F54-617DDD7E72FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: XP1K
@pmclaine is one of the most stand up guys on this board. Go buy a clue dumbfuckView attachment 7928187
Sheesh, y'all calm down. XP1K and PMc are on the same page. The reference was to the cop in the video that said to stand back and let them rob you blind, not PMc. Plus, as PMc said, he's not a cop anymore - he's in plastics.

Yeah, I thought he was referencing the cop that gives advice.

I’m in plastics. I stay in my lane.

I was doing a project for a wealthy customer ten plus years ago and he was explaining something to me and he referred to that scene "One word. Plastics."

I never understood the significance of that line, why it's considered the best line in the movie other than Mrs. Robinson, her world and her marriage were fake, and what it had to do with what we were talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmclaine
PM is a cop ? I had no clue. What I said wasn't directed towards him anyway. Knowing now that he's a cop I can see how it might be misconstrued that it was directed towards him. I was referring to the cop that he had mentioned in his comment.

IMG_0616.PNG

Bunch of dudes in all kinds of important careers, coming up on a year since this was posted.....

Last edited:
I'm being lazy this morning. Got mine out of the keurig.

Saw your post about the discharge. That's a drag. I followed that thread for a while and thought more than once I'd be in it. So far the places I work haven't mandated it for the peons like myself, only our upper supervision. The day they do I'll be among the rest of the patriots that wouldn't bow.

Reactions: wade2big
I'm being lazy this morning. Got mine out of the keurig.

Saw your post about the discharge. That's a drag. I followed that thread for a while and thought more than once I'd be in it. So far the places I work haven't mandated it for the peons like myself, only our upper supervision. The day they do I'll be among the rest of the patriots that wouldn't bow.

Kind of creates a dark psychology.

Every experience I have now I think "Last time I was doing this I was that"

Sitting at a restaurant can't help but think in the past the $300 bill would be handled by a detail or overtime.

Down the Cape next week and each experience will be "here is where I was when I heard about the mandate."

Real sick thing is if I saw peeps dropping in their tracks I would welcome it. I don't care about the decisions they made but when I consider the damage this has wrought on the country I am of the I don't give a fuck mind set.

Last edited:
You fuckin' moron. PM was a cop. Mass State Police. He's saying they don't need to go after the store owner. Just look at the evidence first. It was clear numbnuts rights ended as he hopped over the counter. Why don't you give your computer a mag dump so we don't have to see your shit around here anymore.
I'll add: Las Vegas is a libtard Haven. They don't like guns in that city or county. They aren't really part of Nevada, but they think they own the state.

• Haha
Reactions: XP1K
View attachment 7928230

Bunch of dudes in all kinds of important careers, coming up on a year since this was posted.....

Sucks to have to go through that but you are far better off by staying strong. You have a family and you getting injured or worse by that experimental population culling injection will not be something they will want to experience. "Dishonorable" LOL. Gaslighting and projection. There is nothing more honorable than a man making sacrifices to protect his family and be there for them.

You fuckin' moron. PM was a cop. Mass State Police. He's saying they don't need to go after the store owner. Just look at the evidence first. It was clear numbnuts rights ended as he hopped over the counter. Why don't you give your computer a mag dump so we don't have to see your shit around here anymore.
I'll add: Las Vegas is a libtard Haven. They don't like guns in that city or county. They aren't really part of Nevada, but they think they own the state.
I'm still getting smoked over this.
🤣🤣🤣

Why don't you rewind back to post #79 then come back lol.

View attachment 7928230

Damn. I just found some some newfound respect for pmclaine.

Internet fist bump.

internet_fist_bump.PNG

View attachment 7928230

Mason sounds like a piece of work. And was he covering up for his kid, who was busted sleeping in his car drunk with several (4?) firearms?

Shame about the jab nonsense.

Mason sounds like a piece of work. And was he covering up for his kid, who was busted sleeping in his car drunk with several (4?) firearms?

Bad cops are like bad ex wives. Their purpose in life is to fuck with you.

Sounds like class action suit material.

I expect to start seeing the "If you've been wrongfully terminated for refusing to take the jab..." lawyer ads.