• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Latest: 22-243 Winchester Coyote Rifle Mod 0 Rifle

LRI

Lance Criminal
Minuteman
  • Mar 14, 2010
    Sturgis, S. Dakota
    www.longriflesinc.com
    Based on a Stiller Predator, here's the latest efforts.

22-243 Win to put some more hurt on the SD Coyote Population. Really diggin our new higher resolution camera. Hopefully these don't take all day for you guys to load onto your screens.

Ryan, thanks again, hope you like it.

C.

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

LRI Holographic in the "Badlands" variant. Just to be clear, this is paint, hand laid stencils and sprayed.

We never film dip.

Been working well out here as James from O'Neill Ops has been using it now for 2x seasons with good results.

Gorgeous! ! Can't wait until funds allow me to send in my 700 to you. As always keep up the great work!

Very nice!
    Fast twist?
    My .22-243 is a bad muthatrucka on coyotes with 75Amaxs from a 7.7 Krieger...

Patriot Brown is the new hotness. Cyt and FDE are soooo Iraqi Freedom.

Patriot Brown is the new hotness. Cyt and FDE are soooo Iraqi Freedom.

I'm on a "Smiths Brown" and "Federal Standard Field Drab" kick right now. LOVE EM

Very nice work Chad & crew. I'm getting good comments on the one you did for me as well.